Free $1 check from Miller High Life

imrichbitch.jpg

I'M RICH BITCH

[quote name='Porksta']Anyone get this yet? I got the actual contract, but no check.[/QUOTE]

Same. It arrived, I glanced it over and thought "there should be something else." Couldn't remember what though.

I WANT MY DAMN DOLLAR.

If you read the fine print, the $1 check will be mailed 4-6 weeks AFTER getting the contract, which you waited 4-6 weeks to get.

Yeah.

[quote name='M3wThr33']If you read the fine print, the $1 check will be mailed 4-6 weeks AFTER getting the contract, which you waited 4-6 weeks to get.

Yeah.[/QUOTE]

I thought it was weird that I got an email that said 4-6 weeks and then the contract came a couple days later.

Still nothing here, I hope my check arrives. Should I deposit it or keep it? If I deposit it I get to keep the check itself, they just mark that it's now void on it after the deposit.

does anyone know why america decided to spell cheque wrong? if color, honor ect weren't annoying enough (i'm UK and i own medal of honor NOT honour WTF!), check has to be the final straw!

anyway not really here to give/receive abuse, i'm just intrigued and a bit confused

So I got my "contract" from Miller High Life, but I didn't get my $1 check. I feel like I'm contracted in without getting my payment!!

Such is the life of a celebrity. :(

[quote name='ExplodingRat']So I got my "contract" from Miller High Life, but I didn't get my $1 check. I feel like I'm contracted in without getting my payment!!

Such is the life of a celebrity. :([/QUOTE]

The check came a few weeks after the contract did.

bread's done
Back