Free 1 Month Netflix

Hello everyone!

This is my first post ever after being a silent lurker... hehe.

I have one tellafriend code to give out. The codes expire June 15th.

M71596471575

Hmm, I don't feel like going through the hassle of using my credit card and then having to cancel and hoping to god that the people at Netflix aren't retarded and actually take me off auto billing so I don't have to call the number on the back of my card and explain to some guy in Bangladesh that I canceled the service and they billed me anyway. Yea, kinda annoying.

[quote name='Zaxby']Hello everyone!

This is my first post ever after being a silent lurker... hehe.

I have one tellafriend code to give out. The codes expire June 15th.

M71596471575[/quote]I've been waiting a while for one of these.

Thanks Zaxby, you made my night!

[quote name='VaultDweller13']Hmm, I don't feel like going through the hassle of using my credit card and then having to cancel and hoping to god that the people at Netflix aren't retarded and actually take me off auto billing so I don't have to call the number on the back of my card and explain to some guy in Bangladesh that I canceled the service and they billed me anyway. Yea, kinda annoying.[/quote]

Netflix customer service is probably the best I have ever dealt with and they are based in the US.

Not sure if anyone cares but I got an email from netflix for free month trials but it didn't provide codes just a link, it expires 6/15/2008. I am supposed to forward the email with the link but it's provided.

limit of 5 uses , so first come first served.

*Quantities of this special offer are limited. Free trial valid in the 50 United States and its territories and possessions only. This limited introductory free trial offer expires 06/15/2008 subject to continued availability and cannot be combined with any other offer. Limit one per household. First-time customers only. Internet access and valid payment method required to redeem offer. Netflix will begin to bill your chosen method of payment for the plan selected at sign-up at the completion of the free trial unless you cancel prior to the end of the free trial. DVDs out-at-a-time vary by plan. Our most popular plan, 3 DVDs out-at-a-time, is $16.99 plus any applicable tax. Your Netflix subscription is a month-to-month subscription cancelable at anytime. Click the "Your Account" button for cancellation instructions. No refunds or credits for partial monthly subscription periods. Delivery claim based on nearly 95% of our subscribers being within one-day postal delivery zones. Please visit www.netflix.com/TermsOfUse for complete terms and conditions. Netflix reserves the right to change terms and conditions at any time.

I have 3 more codes. PM me for details. Darn, Netflix. I just get a free rental for each referral. You cheap bastards.

[quote name='VaultDweller13']Hmm, I don't feel like going through the hassle of using my credit card and then having to cancel and hoping to god that the people at Netflix aren't retarded and actually take me off auto billing so I don't have to call the number on the back of my card and explain to some guy in Bangladesh that I canceled the service and they billed me anyway. Yea, kinda annoying.[/QUOTE]
You can cancel online so I don't see why you would need to call Netflix.

Anyways, I got the free codes too. PM if anyone wants one. They expired Oct. 31.

bread's done
Back