FREE " 1 " month of Amazon Prime ( only works for some )

I think you would see alot more people buying prime for 49.99 per year then 80..i know i would give 50 bucks but that is the highest i would ever go

Or they should do something like

PRIME 80 bucks per year

Spend 500 bucks in that years time and we will give you a 5 or 10 buck gift card

Spend 500 to 1001 get 25 or 50

and so on so people would keep buying prime .. i know amazon got a lot more cash from me when i have prime then when i dont...

Cheap 10.00 Ds game that is junk i will buy with prime
Cheap 10.00 Ds game that is junk, I wont even look around to try to get to 25 for free shipping (they lost 10 bucks )

i think those that are getting rejected can do it. my prime membership JUST ended, so i signed up using new email/shipping/billing address, but used the same CC for payment. also try clearing cookies. good luck

We were unable to start your Free Trial
Our records indicate that you have previously been a paid or trial member of Amazon Prime. Free trials are currently available to new members only, but you may sign up javascript:; at our regular rate of $79/year to enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping.

Tried this but to no avail. My trial just ended today too, so I was hoping to get a new trial soon. Oh well, I guess I'll wait and maybe, just maybe, they'll have that screw up again with the free 3-month (which I had up until today).

[quote name='"Oktoberfest"']just make a new account, people...[/QUOTE]

I was under the impression that doing that (at least more than once) could get Amazon to be a little suspicious, ultimately leading to potential account bans. It could also be complete bull, as it was simply something I read and had teeming in the back of my head.

I also thought you needed a new card each time you signed up (I've had both my brother and father set up trials, so luckily they provided the cards there), which does suck for me since I only have two cards.

Bah, my 3-month trial ended yesterday. Though I do buy a vast majority of my games through Amazon now, so I have highly considered purchasing Prime. I'll probably wait until price points and release dates for summer/fall titles are announced though.

they should offer prime free to customers that spend a lot of money anyway...as it is a way to get you to spend more..

Amazon Prime is about to run out in a week or 2 so hopefully this is still around, and if it's not I'll just buy Prime. I really love not having to have a filler item I didn't want just to get slow shipping.

Yeah same here- my 3 month free trial expired yesterday, I'm getting the same "Our records indicate..." message, so this isn't working for me. Thanks anyways, OP.

[quote name='Lord Darkstorn']Hmmm. The 'Add to cart w/ 2-day shipping' option doesn't even show up for me.[/QUOTE]
Did you log out first?

[quote name='AndrewsAwesome4']Yeah me to , I heard CheapyD bans accounts that shares Amazon prime . Otherwise I would find a group to do it with but definately not worth a Ban :([/QUOTE]

On what grounds? Amazon specifically allows you to share a Prime subscription with other ppl.

We're largely talking semantics considering that you can add 4 other addresses to the account. It seems irrelevant whether those ppl are family members or friends. Case in point: my wife is currently out of state. Amazon didn't prevent me from adding her to my account even though we're not in the same "household." If Amazon is that lax with allowing you to add addresses different from your own, why would it be an issue to add ppl you've pooled money with? Amazon gets their $80 regardless and I'm pretty sure that's their only concern.

Yeah it didn't work for me either, mine ran out yesterday. I might create a new account for another 3 months but for just 1 month I rather not. Maybe I'll finally pay for prime after these past..5 or 6 months now.

Time for Amazon to run a Prime sale like they did in 2008 ... I'd pay $69.99 ... heck, I'd even pay $79.99 plus some sort of bonus ... just don't like the idea of paying full price without any perks or benefits if that makes sense.

bread's done
Back