Free 1 year subscription to Electronic Gaming Monthly and Games for Windows Magazine

Bszelda

CAGiversary!
Hi everyone! I have been a member of a certain web site for a few months now and would like to tell you guys about the site. The site is:

startsampling.com

I ordered 2 free 1 year subscriptions from this site and have received the first of each magazine recently. If you guys are interested in receiving EGM or GFW Magazine for free, get on down to the site!

Here are direct links:

EGM link:

http://startsampling.com/product.iphtml?item=27416

GFW link:

http://startsampling.com/product.iphtml?item=27417

Both samples include an entire 1 YEAR (12 MONTHS) subscription. The site even tells you that you don't have to cancel the subscription since they are providing it. I know TONS of other people on other freebie forums who have recieved their magazines legitly.

Hope I made some people happy. :D

no need to be a dick.......

I've been needing one of these free renews, so thanks

Hey everybody! Let's all be fuckheads to the guy posting a deal in the wrong forum!

I swear, this site is quickly going down the shitter because of assholes.

[quote name='[email protected]']wtf, isnt there a magazines forum?[/quote]

WTF way to be an bitch when someone tries to give you something for free.

THANKS OP! Hopefully this will stack onto my current subscription and make me due to expire in 2011. :D

Thanks, Bszelda. Hopefully this one stacks, if it doesn't, never hurts to pass the extra copy onto a friend.

Thank you, bszelda! I think I may have used these links already, but I'll complete them again just in case I didn't and it stacks.

And to chime in, I don't mind the separate threads for new deals - it highlights something that might have gotten buried in a giant compilation thread. If the new thread is active, that means people are interested. If it is not active, it drops off very quickly and does not create clutter.

Where the hell are these posters when I post threads? Defending the OP.....

Anyways, I did this crap a while ago, just got 2 Games for Windows Mag's 3 days ago. This works, I'm good until Aug 2008. Though I'll never buy any of the game cept' maybe HellGate London

I feel sorry for the people paying for this Magainze. 5 from them and haven't even looked in them xP

wtf lol someone posted this thread a while ago but i only remember GFW one.. i've gotten 4 issues recently in the last 2-3 weeks. (one over the weekend).
now i'll sign up for the EGM one since i dont really care for computer gaming.
thanks

bread's done
Back