Free $10 Lowe's Gift Card - Plant a Tweet

^you can do this by copying and pasting your link in the OP. Click on the edit Wiki button then add yourself.

Please continue to rt, I'm only 6 away! I have rt'd everyone on the list

[quote name='iaoear']Ok. Thank you![/QUOTE]

No problem man happy to help.

[quote name='Slashlen']Added my name, retweeted everyone.[/QUOTE]

Thanks retweeted you as well only need 7 now.:D

how do i order the card? i click to do it, and it just says.... i'm might be eligible... i got 55 points (signed up for pintrest and four square) ..... anyone else having this problem??

[quote name='canvasch']how do i order the card? i click to do it, and it just says.... i'm might be eligible... i got 55 points (signed up for pintrest and four square) ..... anyone else having this problem??[/QUOTE]

Yeah I'm thinking it will arrive in about a week as it says.

Thank yuo everyone Im done but i will come back to retweet the new people. lets keep this up to help as many CAG as we can great job everyone.

Just saw this and signed up. I only have a twitter, so I'm at 20 points and need 30. I've retweeted everyone else, would appreciate the same! Thanks guys!

I don't really get it, but I'll enter the contest as soon as my brother comes back, he's got a lot of followers.

[quote name='BriankLizard93']I've tried adding my URL to the op twice now but it never shows up. Anyone know why? :([/QUOTE]

Hm no idea I added it for you without issue though.

bread's done
Back