Free 100 Microsoft Points (One use per account)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]QK8W4-63PVC-4B7R6-XGX7M-4GGR8

thanks this has been used
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Thanks Mike

Used [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][/FONT][/FONT]KYM8Q-CR4DD-BPC3R-6BYXR-KDVPJ

Thank you Mike,
I Used: [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]T2FJJ-G6B3C-3472P-49Q72-QJP48
[/FONT]
[/FONT]And my brother took: [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]KTQ9P-3J78D-R4VT9-V46J4-QJVPJ[/FONT][/FONT]

They stopped issuing points the day I signed up for the stupid thing. But I wasn't getting all bent out of shape over it. I figure I sit here and if someone gave out a code and I get one great, if not then fine. I wasn't about to pester anyone begging for one. On a side note my brother thanks you more since never had any points to begin with. I told him he can now go buy a picture pack now. :lol:
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][/FONT][/FONT]

Wow, thanks mike. I used [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]PYDP2-Y3K49-9XRFR-2M2H3-8XFWW (number 5)
[/FONT]

The lurkers really annoy me, I think I tried every possible code there and not one worked. If anyone ever gets more of these I think it's a good idea to let people know you have them and request PMs to get them.

Ah it was worth a try, but yea, please be courteous to the rest of the people and post what you have used. I don't know if you are shy or what, but take at least a little time to just mention which ones you have used. At the very least, a little gratitude to the people who took the effort to post these things for everyone.

[quote name='BillyBest']none of these worked put some that do work! Come on people!![/quote]
Your anger is a bit misplaced. Blame the lurkers that are taking them without posting that they've used them already. Don't complain about those generously posting them in the first place.

I still have a 100 point code I can't redeem, but the 50 pointers from dream car seem to redeem more then once, if anyone has a 50 to trade..

[quote name='eddieee']I still have a 100 point code I can't redeem, but the 50 pointers from dream car seem to redeem more then once, if anyone has a 50 to trade..[/quote]

Bumping a 6 month old thread. Wtf?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back