Free 12 month xbl memberships, gift cards, game DLC, and more!

masa15

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Hey guys, I found a way for you to get a ton of free stuff, if you have a job in retail stores. It's a website called expert zone, and if you haven't heard of it, you should definitely take advantage of it.
http://expertzone.microsoft.com/Contests/default.aspx
All you have to do is complete surveys about Microsoft's products like the Xbox one and different games, and "take classes" about them, and get free rewards. But you actually need to have a job because you need to have verification of employment to participate. I hope this helps some of you out!

[attachment=1237:Screenshot_2013-11-30-11-05-04.png]

Anyone care to give me a Retail Outlet Number, so I am join all the fun??? PM me if you want to keep it anonymous.

is this only applicable to electronic retail stores? or any kind of retail store? for example my GF works at clothing retail store will it work with it?

It's only electronic, gaming and other such stores. Like gamestop, best buy, Microsoft store, places like that. Imagine if you got a free year membership for working at marble slab. Well, I don't have a job in retail, so I was hoping someone else could get it to work.

bread's done
Back