Free $15 EA.com Gift Card

Scoobert

CAGiversary!
Ok, I just received an e-mail from EA.com for $15 off a purchase of $15 or more. I verified it and it doesn indeed work. But shipping is $6, unless theres a free shpping code somehere. It's actually a coupon code you enter where you input your credit card info.

Anyways, I don't need it so how should I give t away? I know! Instead of the first person who posts gets it, how about the 3rd person?

Ok, the 3rd person who PM's me gets it! If by the end of the day 3 people don't PM me, then the first person who did gets it.

By the way, the coupon expires April 11th. And yes, it works for the US and Canada only.

Nah, I didn't confirm the order. I just wanted to check it to make sure their wasn't some weird catch. It's actually $15 off, which surprised me.

I got it because EA said it was my birthday, I had no idea it was. lol

it doesnt matter. once you enter it its gone. this has happened to me before. contact their customer support and tell them what happened and they will send you a new one. but thats seems like alot of work since you dont want it anyway.

[quote name='metroidkiller9']oh and i think you got mine cause todays my birthday and ea has not sent me one.[/quote]

That's a fish for a "Happy Birthday, Metroidkiller9" if I ever saw one.

Dammit, you're right. Damn that EA!! The coupon code no longer works even though I didn't buy anything with it. I'm gonna give them a call and see what they say.

Bastards!!

Yep, once you enter a coupon code and then exit that window, the coupon will no longer be valid. As long as you don't exit the window, the coupon will still be good.

EA irks me anymore. Besides coupon codes that expire the moment they get punched in, their shipping is just insane! There's only a few titles I really care to have from them anyway. EA used to be my favorite, they're kinda on my shitlist right now.

My birthday was yesterday and I got one of those coupons. I got the same thing last year and bought a game that I had wanted. I was pretty happy. :) I have no idea what I'm going to buy with my coupon code now...but I know I'm not giving it away. :p

Contest or whatever the hell I just made up is over. Turns out metroidkiller9 ended up being the 3rd person to PM me.

The thing is I don't even know why I got the thing from EA. My birthday is early December, lol. EA had nothing I liked anyway, so might as well give the coupon to someone instead of it going to waste.

Either way, enjoy metroidkiller9!

Just bumping this one for anyone else who may have received the email and, like me, would've deleted it had they not seen this thread. Thanks for posting the info, Scoobert. Thanks to you I manged to pick up Knockout Kings 2003 for Gamecube for $11.16 shipped.

Does anyone have any ideas on what to get on the site? I got the coupon, but I don't want to spend more than $10.

I ordered The Sims on GC. It's on backorder but nothing else really appealed to me so if it ships, great. If not, oh well.

[quote name='bmarquardt']Got the emailed gift card. Waiting for them to drop Freedom Fighters to $19.99 like everyone else.[/quote]

Yep thats what I would get if they drop the price, otherwise I will probably get Def Jam Vendetta or MOH: Frontline for the cube. ~11 bucks after shipping isn't too bad

I got the $15 gift card as well, too bad there aren't any really good deals on Xbox games. I might as well look for something for PS2.

Unless the coupon has no expiration date, I suggest you guys not to wait...
The still have The Sims for Xbox, all the NBA Street Vol 2, and other games that are supposed to be 19.99 for so long - with a 49.99 price tag. Which means they are SLOW on updating their prices.

[quote name='ayolykewhoa']How much is shipping? Also, does the coupon cover the price of shipping if the item is less than $15?[/quote]

shipping 5.99

I got Freekstyle for my daughter PS2 for 10.94 shipped

bread's done
Back