Free $15 Sharper Image Gift Card!

Don't tell me you use your real phone number, lol.

Just look up some random business in the phone book near you or use moviephone, lol.

Getting a $15 gift card for the Sharper Image is like getting a gift card for $100 down at the Ferrari dealership.

[quote name='ElwoodCuse']Getting a $15 gift card for the Sharper Image is like getting a gift card for $100 down at the Ferrari dealership.[/quote]

So true.

yeah but ill sell it to somebody and make 10 off of it knowing some of the freaks in my town....or use it for someones bday present or christmas present

"You will receive your $15 Sharper Image gift card and
an informative White Paper white paper in 4-6 weeks."

pfft....i wanted the best buy card :(

i used the phone number 867-5309 ^_^

Thank You!

You will receive your $15 Best Buy gift card and
an informative White Paper white paper in 4-6 weeks....

best buy it is.. good enough for me

Thank You!

You will receive your $15 Best Buy gift card and
an informative White Paper white paper in 4-6 weeks.

..... even better. Thanks op. :D

Mine said Best buy too. I wonder if we'll get the cards since the 4-6 weeks is after the maximum 1 month whenl they'll call you.

Did anyone read the fine print at the bottom: "To be eligible for entry in the Promotion, you must have received the offer by postal mail, complete the profile information and submit prior to August 31, 2004."

yeah, you get another form to fill out plus all info is then property of them.

really sucks, must be 18 and have a real job, plus omitting any required fields on either form makes you unelligable.

[quote name='DaVinci42']Anybody ACTUALLY get theirs yet?[/quote]

"4 to 6 weeks"meaning in layman's terms that as soon as you forget about it it will arrive...

bread's done
Back