Free 160 MS Points via XBL Email

theaznone

CAGiversary!
Feedback
73 (100%)
Just got an email from Microsoft for one of my silver accounts. I thought it was just one of those spam mail they send out every now and then until I saw the subject title.
*Your GT* check out Xbox LIVE Marketplace for more family fun with 160 free points.

I opened it up and near the bottom was a redeem code for 160 MS Points. I just got this like 5 minutes ago so they could be sending them out atm.

also just got another email with a free 48 trial. since i have no need for it and someone who needs it, pm me please for it.

-CODE TAKEN ALREADY!-

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got this as well for my second/silver account. Got the same e-mail for primary account but with no points.

I got the email and it had the 160 msp and a 48 hr code on it... forgot to check my mail for a while but it still worked.

well i tell you what...i know some people in the world cant read but i can and i am very good at it. I am sure i wouldn't have taken the time to write the post if i had some problem reading or understanding what the email said. So yeah I'm sure.

[quote name='lv2sicktduck']well i tell you what...i know some people in the world cant read but i can and i am very good at it. I am sure i wouldn't have taken the time to write the post if i had some problem reading or understanding what the email said. So yeah I'm sure.[/QUOTE]
I don't know, they sound pretty sure:lol:

I've gotten an email; but the subject is just "*gamertag*—check out Xbox LIVE Marketplace for more family fun.‏", so no points for me! :(

I got the email, but the code is not there....only a message stating "Sorry but the code is no longer available".....?? WTH!!!

[quote name='lv2sicktduck']sorry to all of you that didnt get the email i guess its random who they send these things out to. I'm just lucky ;)[/QUOTE]

It always is random and I always randomly never win! ;)
Lol, I'm not bitter that I didn't get a code, it's always good that someone makes a thread like this when these sorts of things are emailed out, otherwise it'll be missed in a lot of people's junk folders and such (if of course they are randomly picked to win).

yeah I got an e-mail from xbox
subject "
Downsouthtigger-check out Xbox Live Marketplace for more family fun"
No points, no codes, no nothing. Thanks for the email MS!

I just got mine and its for a gold account, only got the points, no trial code.

Thanks OP, I would have just deleted the email if I hadnt seen your post lol

[quote name='doktor wilhelm']It always is random and I always randomly never win! ;)
Lol, I'm not bitter that I didn't get a code, it's always good that someone makes a thread like this when these sorts of things are emailed out, otherwise it'll be missed in a lot of people's junk folders and such (if of course they are randomly picked to win).[/QUOTE]

its a breath of fresh air to see someone who understands what random is and is not bitter about it. kudos!

I got a 48hr code and 160 points in one account today and 48hr code in another account today. It was a Gears of war 3 email. The 160 point code was almost at the bottom and I almost missed it, so look closely.

Whoa, just got a second e-mail to my silver account with another 160 points - this time it was about Gears of War 3. I probably got it because I have used this account for local co-op before on that game.

bread's done
Back