Free 160 MSP for Annihilation map pack- (CHECK YOUR EMAIL)

golfing7861

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hey guys just giving a heads up here, just got an email for free 160 MSP for the Annihilation map pack, be sure to check your emails! Sorry is this has been posted else where, have a great day!

Looks like this is the general "either you get the email that has the points in it, or you get the email that has everything but the points". Looks like I fell into the latter category. Oh well.

[quote name='SporkWielder']Looks like this is the general "either you get the email that has the points in it, or you get the email that has everything but the points". Looks like I fell into the latter category. Oh well.[/QUOTE]
As did I. :cry:

[quote name='SporkWielder']Looks like this is the general "either you get the email that has the points in it, or you get the email that has everything but the points". Looks like I fell into the latter category. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

True, I've got two accounts one of them I got nothing, but thankfully my primary account was able to get lucky! :D

Thanks OP. Had 6 accounts, 3 of them got the email and 2 of them got codes for points ^_^

3 accounts, no emails.

I never get any of these 160 MSP/48 hour trial emails. And 2 of the accounts are silver and never bought anything. Only 1 is gold and bought a ton of stuff >_>

[quote name='Captain Urahara']3 accounts, no emails.

I never get any of these 160 MSP/48 hour trial emails. And 2 of the accounts are silver and never bought anything. Only 1 is gold and bought a ton of stuff >_>[/QUOTE]

I feel your pain. :( No codes in four accounts, one is currently gold and has all of my cheevos and XBLA games registered to it, the other was previously gold and had a few gold-exclusive promotions applied to it, and two have always been silver without any content.

[quote name='Blade']I feel your pain. :( No codes in four accounts, one is currently gold and has all of my cheevos and XBLA games registered to it, the other was previously gold and had a few gold-exclusive promotions applied to it, and two have always been silver without any content.[/QUOTE]

I never get the points on my main account that I spend all my money on. It's always on the accounts I've used like once in my life, but had forever lol

Every time MS sends these freebie emails my silver account always gets the goods and my gold account never does.

[quote name='Fear No Darkness']:shock: Why do you all have so many accounts?! I got the E-mail, but no points. :([/QUOTE]

I have so many because my friends asked me to make them 1 month accounts when their gold ran out and they were too cheap to renew it. So I ended up with 6 accounts lol

[quote name='waltercartman']Everyone who got the email.. Make sure to look at it on the online version. I couldnt see if i got points in till i did that.[/QUOTE]

Tried this but still got no points :\.

I actually got the points from this email... So that means I'm not due for another 6 years! Oh well, 160 MSP helped me get the Captain America Table today.

Got two emails yesterday on both of my silver trial accounts I made. I've received an emails with every map pack that has come out. Hopefully this will continue in the future with MW3.

What are you people talking about? I'm an XBL Gold and got no email at all! I even checked the emails for all 5 of my accounts, not a single email. What's the title of the email?

Last edited by a moderator:
i somehow always get points from every email it seems like. if not i get 2 48 hr trials. life is good for me and my xbox. i feel like my xbox is going to crash soon cuz of this. microsoft doesnt just give stuff away without punishment

bread's done
Back