Free 160 XBL points in email titled "Get more Your Shape: Fitness Evolved"

dubbfoolio

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Just got a code for 160 points. May be for Your Shape users only so YMMV, but it may be worth searching the inbox either way.

Update: reading through the thread it looks like it's hit or miss on whether the code is included or not. Many get the email with this title but not all get the code.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good for the people that got them but I don't think I'm going to get these points. I got the e-mail in my other account--a silver account that I never use (therefore I don't need the points). I tried to click the "Download them now" link and log in as my gold account but after I connect to Facebook nothing happens. I even tried sharing this information on FB but still no code. I guess it's linked to my silver account as others have said.

I got one but I have the game and my wife plays fairly often.
spacer.gif

Jeese

Is americans this dumb?

its IN THE EMILA!
GOD RIGHT NEXT to the downoad button.

Get your facebok timer and it vcome in email.

[quote name='madogmgd']Jeese

Is americans this dumb?

its IN THE EMILA!

Get your facebok timer and it vcome in email.[/QUOTE]

What the fuck did you just say?

Is americans this dumb?

its IN THE EMILA!

I have somewhat of an idea of what you're trying to say, but several of us have followed the directions in the email, and still not received a code by any means.

The emails are clearly not the same for everyone. I have no code "right next to the download button".

I'm connecting it to facebook now...

Glanced at the e-mail earlier. Didn't notice the code till this post.

Thanks.

This brings me to 390 MS Points, I'll need to wait till the 20 Rewards points to get here before I can get anything though.

[quote name='Scholarly_Sam']Glanced at the e-mail earlier. Didn't notice the code till this post.

Thanks.

This brings me to 390 MS Points, I'll need to wait till the 20 Rewards points to get here before I can get anything though.[/QUOTE]
You talking about the Xbox live rewards thing they started a little while back? If so you won't get any if you only have 20 pending. They don't give them to you until you have at least 100.

[quote name='thenutman69321']You talking about the Xbox live rewards thing they started a little while back? If so you won't get any if you only have 20 pending. They don't give them to you until you have at least 100.[/QUOTE]

Oh... crap.

Is americans this dumb?

its IN THE EMILA!

Americans is not this dumb.

But you is.

[quote name='thenutman69321']You talking about the Xbox live rewards thing they started a little while back? If so you won't get any if you only have 20 pending. They don't give them to you until you have at least 100.[/QUOTE]

Crap. I havent even gotten the 100 for the marketplace purchase either.

This is sad that this thread is still going as a "deal" and that people are actually getting upset that other's can't get the code because they assume they are too ignorant to see/do something. The code is not there for everyone, plain and simple and since it is 160 points really, is it worth this many pages on a thread? 400 points equals out to roughly $5 so 200 would be $2.50 so basically 160 points equals roughly what, $1.85 or so?

[quote name='Jabrim']This is sad that this thread is still going as a "deal" and that people are actually getting upset that other's can't get the code because they assume they are too ignorant to see/do something. The code is not there for everyone, plain and simple and since it is 160 points really, is it worth this many pages on a thread? 400 points equals out to roughly $5 so 200 would be $2.50 so basically 160 points equals roughly what, $1.85 or so?[/QUOTE]

80 Microsoft Points= $1

[quote name='Jabrim']This is sad that this thread is still going as a "deal" and that people are actually getting upset that other's can't get the code because they assume they are too ignorant to see/do something. The code is not there for everyone, plain and simple and since it is 160 points really, is it worth this many pages on a thread? 400 points equals out to roughly $5 so 200 would be $2.50 so basically 160 points equals roughly what, $1.85 or so?[/QUOTE]

Your math skills are promising young one.

[quote name='mission42']Your math skills are promising young one.[/QUOTE]

After last night, drinking and swapping spots for the toilet bowl between my wife it is no surprise how I could not really do much math or anything. :cry:

I didnt get this one, but I did find an email about halo reach from early December with a code for 160 in it.

[quote name='Jabrim']After last night, drinking and swapping spots for the toilet bowl between my wife it is no surprise how I could not really do much math or anything. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Ouch, those are never fun mornings, I'm glad I took last night easy. Enjoy your New Year.

[quote name='mission42']Ouch, those are never fun mornings, I'm glad I took last night easy. Enjoy your New Year.[/QUOTE]

I should have taken it easier, hadn't drank for quite a while and have a congestion issue in my chest, didn't help. :booty:

I NEVER get any of these emails. I have several gamertags, my wife's, a few extras I had made for my other consoles to be able to connect if I forget to bring my GT around the house. Its so weird.

bread's done
Back