Free 1600 MS Points From Sprint *Over*

note: use ctrl + f to use find in firefox and quickly search through that list....

Nothing here.

Quick tip for you guys looking at the list. Copy it, past it on Excel, sort alphabetically and skim for your name, or even faster while on the page CTR+F and enter your gamertag...and see if it finds it on the list ;)

[quote name='FoxHoundADAM']Jeez, how did I lose with all those names....[/quote]

That's what I was thinking. Oh well, you win some you lose some.

today I received a letter from Marden Kate Inc. the one who handled the contest for Sprint. 1600 pt code inside, Weird thing though it said "These MS points will expire from user's account on June 30, 2009." I thought MS points don't expire at all?? :roll:

Promotional MS Points do expire like the DreamCar Challenge ones. Just spend it fast :D.

Gratz to the all the winners and better luck next time to everyone else :D

[quote name='DarkTang']Promotional MS Points do expire like the DreamCar Challenge ones. Just spend it fast :D.

Gratz to the all the winners and better luck next time to everyone else :D[/quote]

Once the points are added into the account they dont expire. I am pretty sure those dodge points "expired" but still have 3k-ish left in the account.

grats to all the winners.

My names on the list! So what happens next? I get an actual physical letter instead of an email? I'm stoked! Congrats to my fellow winners!

I just got a letter in the mail with a code for 1600 Microsoft Points in it.

The letter came from Marden-Kane Inc., so keep your eyes out for a piece of mail from them if you are on the list.

Sweet, I actually won something for once. Scales are still complete tipped on the side of Losses though, but it's good to have some stuff on the Wins side.

I completely forgot I entered this one. Thought it was one of my random gig W2's that should be coming in. Spent the 1600 points on Rez and Maw. Good times had by all.

Mostly me.

You get this in the mail with the key etc... I just got it today.

mspointsjl8.jpg

Yeah. I'd say if you're on the list, you should watch for the mail. I was a bit worried about not getting the mail even though I was on the eligibility list and qualified for it all ( being over 18 ) because everyone seemed to get theirs sooner than me. I just got the letter in the mail today and activated my code shortly after, so just wait awhile, I guess. Like everyone else says, it'll be from a "Marden-Kane Inc", so be sure not to throw that letter away thinking it's spam.

Got mine who knows when... somebody else thought it was spam. Found it in the "to be shredded" box. Lucky to have found it!

bread's done
Back