Free 1gb flashdrive AND Wendy's T shirt!!!!

becuzimbrown

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=202743517&loc=101
Use google checkout and you get 10 dollars off. Make sure you use budget shipping so it does not charge you. Credit card is required, but you dont get charged....so use a giftcard if you are really paranoid or something

http://www.relaygear.com/WendysUnderground/ApplyOnline/
this is probably one of the best t shirt give aways i've seen in a while. just type in all your info (looks like theres some college info there, but you can probably make stuff up), pick your t shirt (2 types, in mens and ladies), and your size (all the way from small to XXL!!!). after you get your shirt, you can post a picture on myspace of you promoting their shirt, and get free Wendy's food!

EDIT: looks like they have new t shirts (thanks mephitical):
HJB.jpg_lg.jpg
tee1.jpg_lg.jpg

[quote name='Snake2715']Are there pictures of the shirts somewhere?[/quote]

i've been looking for them my self....no luck yet

ill try and post when i find an image of or actually recieve the shirt

forget the flashdrive, its just another GCO deal...

as for the shirt, i signed up for the single one, because im not big on red shirts with hearts, thanks ok.

on the page is says if you post a picture of you in the shirt on your myspace, youll get free food... hopefully its something good and not a medium fries or something.

I didnt put any info for my school and it still went through. I think just putting your email and your address is gfine. Email was in bold so that was required.

[quote name='machoman_93']awesome, thanks. I dont think I'll put a picture on myspace unless its something like a $10 giftcard to Wendys.[/quote]

Just photoshop someone else's head on your body. :)

In for a green in small. Thanks, OP! I know some of you want to just fake your college info, but being a grad student, even I feel like I'm out of their target audience for this promo. Whatev.

Thanks, but I'm getting this on the shirt offer:
Processing your survey responses...
Microsoft JET Database Engine error '80040e57'
The field is too small to accept the amount of data you attempted to add. Try inserting or pasting less data.
/WendysUnderground/ApplyOnline/wendys-process.asp, line 56

[quote name='Snake2715']yeah the wendys guy with pony tails.[/quote]

Now that you mention that this kind of pisses me off.

I got an email from Wendy's Underground saying that you can now buy a wig, for only $30! It didn't say anything about free t-shirts.

[quote name='iowaholdem']Thanks, but I'm getting this on the shirt offer:
[/size][/font][/quote]

I got the same error. I removed my year (of graduation...) and my special activities and it was processed.

ok i finally got google checkout to work and in a few weeks i should be recieving my free flashdrive! good looking out, thanks

man how is everyone always taking advantage of these GCO deals that are suppsoed to be one per person? Do you keep making new virtual credit card numbers or what?

I get these shirts as choices:
WUG0705 - Fresh Never Frozen T-shirtWUG0706 - Hot and Juicy T-shirt
I'm trying to track down pictures now.

bread's done
Back