Free $2 Amazon MP3 Credit

Looks like the codes are working better (or maybe it was just the MP3SALL and/or the $4 off a $7 album that was causing it). Anyway, had two $1.29 credits in my account, and .60 left from two .99 song purchases. Bought Billy Idol's Greatest Hits (it's $2.99 which is a steal) it drained my mp3 credit to .19 instead of touching my general funds.

Just a heads up. Today only there's a Gold Box Deal with 20 recently released albums for 99 cents each. (Black Keys, Gotye, Katy Perry, Fun., Drake, Big K.R.I.T., The Beach Boys, Florence + The Machine, etc.) With $1.29 in mp3 credit from twitter, this is an awesome deal.

[quote name='Zawazuki']I've got a lot out of this website; my turn to put in. Here's a mp3 credit code: 7PQH-5W553U-ZSHFY6[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']Another week another free code, enjoy: You totally live for now! Your code is 7P3D-5CVSNX-NMY6LF. Redeem at http://www.amazon.com/PepsiMusicNOW.[/QUOTE]

Some lurker came by and grabbed these codes without even saying they used them. Hopefully bad karma seek and destroy them, a little anyway.

[quote name='pyoobez']Just a heads up. Today only there's a Gold Box Deal with 20 recently released albums for 99 cents each. (Black Keys, Gotye, Katy Perry, Fun., Drake, Big K.R.I.T., The Beach Boys, Florence + The Machine, etc.) With $1.29 in mp3 credit from twitter, this is an awesome deal.[/QUOTE]

Of Monsters and Men is worth the 99 cents alone for their song "Six Weeks".

[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']It's tuesday again...so another CAG has the chance to get my code today by just PMing me

EDIT: and gooooone again =D[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the code. :D

Nice. Along with the $2 mp3 from the other thread time to pick up another album. There's tons of Rock/Metal albums for $2.99 this week as well.

bread's done
Back