Free $2 Amazon MP3 Store Credit

Thanks OP! Adding this with the $3 I got last week to get Linkin Park's new cd (Living Things) :)

Thanks OP, worked for me!

Upset I missed out of the $3 code, tried to get it last week and it kept giving me errors at my work PC and forgot about it by the time I got home. So this makes up for it!

Damn I have bought so many mp3s lately due to Amzon dishing out free credit. Was disappointed that the new Kiss song wasn't available on Amazon yet, so I bought that on iTunes last week. But I used the $3 amazon local deal last week to buy the Def Leppard live album. Now what shall I buy with this...hmmm. Do I keep this 70's/80's band thing going, or get something a little more metal. Decisions decisions.

Hey guys as an FYI, this does not stack with the amazonlocal $3 voucher.

Thanks OP, finally got that Neon Indian album I've been eyeing

[quote name='jgon85']Hey guys as an FYI, this does not stack with the amazonlocal $3 voucher.

[/QUOTE]

Crap just spent 2 dollars. Went to buy a 5 dollar album because that is how much credit it showned but it spent the 3 in local but kept this. Is there a way to turn this one click on so I can see a confirmation screen of how much of my credit is being applied for music. I went to my one click settings and it says it is turned off but on the song page it still displays buy with one click.

This is like the third time I've had credit in a spot but it wasn't used for whatever reason. Then complain and they just give me more credit and no money back.

Sweet I'm sorry know that your Promotional credit was not applied on the MP3 content "Confessions by Usher" purchased for the order XXXThis is not we want our customers to experience. I'll surely like to help you with this.

Please know that this situation was the result of a technical error, and that in no way did we intend for this to happen. I've reported this to our technical team, and they're working on taking care of it.

Because of the circumstances, I've issued a full refund in the amount of $5.00 for this purchase. This refund should go through within the next 2 to 3 business days and will apply to the payment method used for the original purchase.

Further, to compensate for the inconvenience, I've manually applied a $1.99 Promo credit to your account. Please use this credit towards any Amazon MP3 Music Downloads in our store.

Sweet but I wish they would allow you to see a confirmation screen on digital downloads. Its always that 1 click stuff.

[quote name='jgon85']Hey guys as an FYI, this does not stack with the amazonlocal $3 voucher.

Thanks OP, finally got that Neon Indian album I've been eyeing[/QUOTE]

Might be too late but I got it to stack. Rejected the code 3 times as someone said earlier. Just kept hitting submit and it finally took it. Got the Notorious B.I.G. greatest hits album for $2.99 and The Black Keys for another $0.99

bread's done
Back