Free 2-day shipping for orders between 59-78.99 @ Gamestop

Azurken

CAGiversary!
So I've been asking what this coupon code did and I finally found it, and been reading the PSS thread as well. It seems none to very few people are aware of this, as this is an alternative to the SAVER coupon.

COUPON CODE = PSFASTER

Buy $39 or more of Power Saver Sale items and get FREE shipping.
$39 - $58.99=Free Ground
$59 - $78.99=Free 2-day
$79 & above=Free 1-day
Use coupon code PSFASTER

Last edited by a moderator:
If you really want the 1-day shipping option, keep in mind 20FROM80 is still active. Use that instead of PSFASTER, and choose the Overnight shipping at the shipping options. You'll save yourself a tenner. :D

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']If you really want the 1-day shipping option, keep in mind 20FROM80 is still active. Use that instead of PSFASTER, and choose the Overnight shipping at the shipping options. You'll save yourself a tenner. :D[/QUOTE]

what do you mean the code doesnt stack with 20from80. tried it and it doesnt work. even with about 78 worth of games after then 20 off I still have to pay for faster shipping. what do you mean use that for 1 day shipping???

He means if you really want the benefits from psaver, use 20from80 and just get overnight shipping which you have to pay for. But, it will be cheaper overall

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']If you really want the 1-day shipping option, keep in mind 20FROM80 is still active. Use that instead of PSFASTER, and choose the Overnight shipping at the shipping options. You'll save yourself a tenner. :D[/QUOTE]

he has a point

Does the SAVER code stack with $10 coupon codes that have been emailed to people who bought eligible products?

thanks

bread's done
Back