Free 2-day shipping on $50 or more, from EB/Gamespot.

Mike23

CAGiversary!
Just got this.

We've missed you!

We noticed you haven't shopped with us lately and wanted to remind you of all the fun you'll find at GameStop.com and EBgames.com. We have thousands of the hottest products in-stock; all ready to ship for delivery by December 24.

To make your decision even easier, please enjoy this free 2-day shipping offer, valid in the continental United States, when you order $50 or more.

Just use coupon code 2F42649C3485 when prompted in your shopping cart. This is an exclusive offer to select customers. Don't wait, this offer expires December 20th, 2006!

Happy Holidays from your friends at GameStop and EB Games!

Yup, I just got one of these as well.

It's been a while since I've bought anything from EBGames.com, but I've bought lotsa stuff in their b&m stores, so they must not track customer info between online purchases/store purchases.

My code is different from yours, so I'm assuming these codes will only work once for whomever uses it.

[quote name='ranphi']Yup, I just got one of these as well.

It's been a while since I've bought anything from EBGames.com, but I've bought lotsa stuff in their b&m stores, so they must not track customer info between online purchases/store purchases.

My code is different from yours, so I'm assuming these codes will only work once for whomever uses it.[/QUOTE]

I won't use mine (not in the US), so I guess it's a free-for-all. :lol:

bread's done
Back