FREE 2 Good Home! All games gone!

Bleedingwickedly

CAGiversary!
Feedback
73 (100%)
So I purchased the Nintendo Humble Bundle and have a few game codes I won't be using. I've seen people selling these games for $2 each. Are you serious? You can get the full bundle for $10! Anyways I won't be using some of the codes from it. So if you want something from the bundle without purchasing it, send me a PM! I am just giving these away, but only to established members. Also Do Not take a code from me, if you just plan on sending it.

Established Members only(500 post count or member for over a year)
Not for Resale!(Don't get a code if your planning on selling it)
Games Available:
[attachment=14712:image.jpg]

The following games are gone:
NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Steamworld Dig 3ds
Steamworld Dig WiiU
Mighty Switch Force 3ds
The Fall Wii U
Stealth Inc. WiiU
Gunman Clive 3ds
Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition Wii U
Olli Olli 3ds
Olliolli Wii U
Moon 3ds
Woah Dave 3ds
Runner 2 WiiU

I'm doing this to give back to the community that has helped me so much! Not for people to make money!
CAG is seriously my favorite place on the Internet!

Last edited by a moderator:
I love when this happens on here! I personally bought the bundle my self but I hope some good Cags are able to join in the fun :).

Also Bump for good measure!

Five games gone!

Still have 8 left!

If you are interested in a game, PM me the exact game you want and make sure you specify the system. I'm giving away all 13 games from the bundle. Personally I really enjoyed Olli Olli and still have both copies.

Another title gone!

7 left. Will be going to work soon, so if you pm and I don't get back to you till late tonight thats why.

Only one game left! Sportsball WiiU. Who wants it?
Can I have sports ball?

Edit: oh shoot. I didn't see the minimum requirements. I only have about half of each. I've been a member since November but I have posted over 250 times in those short fees months.

bread's done
Back