Free 2 Month Trial to XBL

diggityjones

CAGiversary!
Alright, I'm giving something back to CAG for all I've been given.

Here's the catch, the person who needs it the most gets its. None of you guys you who are hording them. You broke guys out there, I'm talking to you.

Give me a legit reason why I should give it to you and I'll PM you with the code. FREE

That's it.

Sorry Diggity, my parents told me I was getting the 12 month starter kit + a Halo 2 Headset for Christmas, so I can't use their Credit Card until then. Thanks for the offer though.

cus i started a clan on halo 2 called "prep thugz" it was initially for me and my friends at hs, but surprisingly it has over 20 members..many of which are german kids with thick accents who are excited to be part of the prep thugz....*me and my rfiends went 2 prep school, and there were alot of wanna be ghetto ppl, so we made the name prep thugs 2 make fun..and its great*
im the leader, and if my acct dies..prep thugs wil cease to be :(...
pls..do it for the children
--> im in college now, and finals are almost over..the prep thugs will thrive! u can join too :)

hey quick question with these 2 free months live deals...can i use more than one of these deals?...like i got one included with halo 2 and when i buy a xbox, it will also have one inside..so are they like stackable? or is it only for one person/account?

I really need it because my g/f is driving me crazy to have her own gamertag! She hates playing under my name and constantly complains to me about it. If you've ever had a girlfriend annoy the hell out of you over something so dumb, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE LET ME HAVE IT! End my suffering.

[quote name='menewbe']hey quick question with these 2 free months live deals...can i use more than one of these deals?...like i got one included with halo 2 and when i buy a xbox, it will also have one inside..so are they like stackable? or is it only for one person/account?[/quote]

Technically, you can only use one 2-month trial per account. However, for TRUE cheapasses...you can continue to use the 2-month trials, but you have to set up a NEW gamertag. I believe you can have up to 8 or 10 accounts using the same credit card on an XBOX. So, YES....you can set up NEW accounts each time, but nto sure if it is worth the time and effort.

[quote name='DemonAlcohol']I really need it because my g/f is driving me crazy to have her own gamertag! She hates playing under my name and constantly complains to me about it. If you've ever had a girlfriend annoy the hell out of you over something so dumb, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE LET ME HAVE IT! End my suffering.[/quote]

You won. I know what that is like. Check your PM

I have a free 2 month sub that came with my Halo 2 that I'm not going to be using, if someone PM's me I'll be happy to give the code.

thanks for the info doubledown..ill probably end up making two gamertags cause i know ill mess up the first one somehow..lol...

Basically, I would like it since I am now officially broke. I got back from europe a little awhile ago (I was touring around Germany and Austria in an Orchestra) so I'm broke because of the expensiveness of the trip. When I got back I only got to buy 1 game (well a preserve for KOTOR 2) before I had to start saving for christmas. And now since I spent literally all my money for christmas I have nothing left... It'll take months before I can even buy halo 2!!!!

bread's done
Back