Free $20 Amazon Gift Card

I signed up on Jan 28 as well and got my gift card code this morning.

(I forgot about the wedding registry thing until I opened the email)

Got 2 games with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hah. Can't believe it worked. Got mine today. If you use Gmail check the Promotions tab, mine got sent there.

Signed up on the 28th as well and still haven't received anything, but the week's not out yet so crossing my fingers.

like I mentioned at the start. this was spammed to a million or more people. this was a limited gift card. did anyone even read the disclaimer
Unfortunately, I did. I now wish I could get my ten seconds back, because it turned out to be quite false. I'm not even sure I signed up the same day this was posted and I still got one.

681f86ae2c1319088d5c16445081b8b4.jpg

There is still hope ladies and gentlemen!

Holy crap, you guys actually got your codes?! I remember seeing this thread a few weeks ago, not signing up and thinking 'Ha. They actually think they will get the codes...' And now you guys are laughing your way to Amazon with $20 space bucks. :applause:

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy crap, you guys actually got your codes?! I remember seeing this thread a few weeks ago, not signing up and thinking 'Ha. They actually think they will get the codes...' And now you guys are laughing your way to Amazon with $20 space bucks. :applause:
I'd like to laugh and get space bucks too. :(

If you got one, then why complain?
The individual saw fit to rain on our parade from the moment this topic was made by making it seem like this was already a dead deal, probably discouraging a lot of people from even trying, which isn't cool. Then they posted that comment as a "I told you so", which I thought was mean-spirited. The fact that they were wrong was too tempting to not comment on.

"Thank you for contacting Amazon.com with your inquiry. Upon looking into your registry, I can confirm that you do qualify to receive a $20 gift card promotion. These are currently being sent out and you should be receiving an email with further details shortly.

We thank you for your patience as we work to complete this process as soon as possible. "

so the people who have received theirs already must have been part of the first wave of cards sent out.

bread's done
Back