Free $20 Amazon Giftcard

thanks. I hope I am not too late, but I am thinking that they wont have enough GCs to cover this massive exploitation.

[quote name='yamas']Thanks. I didn't do the E and T forms cause I didn't know what they were haha. I hope I still get it[/quote]

It says that every field has to be filled in to receive the GC, so you probably won't.

yea i skipped over the email and phone, and then I hear it says all required info must be filled out. I didn't read that dammit. I don't know about you but my browser had everything except the email and telephone white and everything else was highlighted yellow. I assumed that meant it wasn't "required".

I figured I'd give it a shot. I'm not one for lying or "stretching the truth" for free stuff, but I use the campus library a lot and one of the options was "grad student", so I felt I could do everything legitimately.

Thanks OP!

What is the E and the T fields under the name supposed to be?????

Edit: I guess email and telephone #? Well thats what I filled out so I hope I get it. Thanks OP

Just submitted. Thanks OP! I hope this will still work for us... and sure hope they don't call and ask us all these librarian questions to receive the GC lol.

@SKK nice Black Lagoon siggy

wow, 8 pages? guys im sure this is expired by now. They probably dont even have this many giftcards to give out lol.

ill leave it up though, until we're sure its done

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']i'll do this when I hear of people actually getting it.[/quote]
By then it will be over.

bread's done
Back