Free 20 oz. Coke product and popcorn at Blockbuster Video

boagman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Hey folks. I haven't seen this posted here, but it's a coupon good for two months or so, and it can be reprinted and reused as many times as you care to. I've already used it twice, with perfect results. You get your choice of any 20 oz. Coke product they carry and any single serving Orville Redenbacher microwave popcorn in the place at no charge. In fact, they didn't even charge me the deposit on the bottle!

Here's the coupon link:

http://a676.g.akamaitech.net/f/676/773/1d/images.delivery.net/cm50content/20232/5104/BB_Coupons.pdf

Hope it works for you guys! I'm having a great time with it, and while the coupon says "Only one per account per day", no one's ever even asked me for any account info, and it's been smooth sailing. Enjoy!

I saw this before when it was posted a few weeks ago, wasn't sure if it was going to pan our and work! Guess it does? May have to print some out then...

[quote name='CrossFireXT17']I saw this before when it was posted a few weeks ago, wasn't sure if it was going to pan our and work! Guess it does? May have to print some out then...[/QUOTE]

Well, it is for *me*, anyway. I got one set yesterday, and *three* today, all at different BVs. YMMV.

[quote name='Chemicalgamer01']>Expires 1/31/12
>is disappointed[/QUOTE]

That's when it's valid, not expiration date.
Wish there were a local store.

[quote name='wune']That's when it's valid, not expiration date.
Wish there were a local store.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for saving me from making a snarky remark.

Almost forgot about this coupon. There's a blockbuster within walking distance of my place. Got my free coke + popcorn today, and my free papajohns pizza :D

bread's done
Back