Free $20 Paypal

Yusuke-Urameshi-

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Unwiredbuyer.com is currently having a promotion where if you sign up with them, and place a bid through their ebay-sniping service, they'll Paypal you $20. They're an affiliate of eBay. I received my Paypal about a minute after the auction ended. They also have a referral program, if someone doesn't mind me referring them ;)

From wubb:
Just to highlight this

# TO QUALIFY, USERS MUST HAVE AN EBAY FEEDBACK SCORE OF 10 OR MORE (or the user must have been a registered eBay user for over 12 months).

[quote name='uli2000']its telling me my ebay Id/password is invalid. Weird, since I just signed into ebay.[/QUOTE]
Yeah I just got the same thing, super gay. I've been on ebay for well over 4 years

sites seems legit. i received the free $10 about a month ago, when they were only offering $10 . I tried to list it on cag, but the thread was locked.

Unwired buyer is legit. The prez of the company is a regular @ arstechnica.com forums Thread. I doubt they're out there to steal your login/password

# To qualify for the $20 signup bonus, the user must register for UnWired Buyer and use the service to bid on an auction using their phone within 30 days. The $20 signup bonus is for new users only.
# New users MUST USE UNWIRED BUYER TO BID ON AN AUCTION WITHIN 30 DAYS from date of signup. This promotional offer cannot be transferred or forwarded.
# TO QUALIFY, USERS MUST HAVE AN EBAY FEEDBACK SCORE OF 10 OR MORE (or the user must have been a registered eBay user for over 12 months).
# The $20 Signup Bonus is limited to one (1) per valid eBay account.
# The $20 Signup Bonus is valid only to legal residents of the US and Canada.

Eh, cellphone only. That's no fun.

so OP do I have to bid over the phone or just place a bid through them? (I haven't even figured out how to bid through them yet.) Also you can get a $25 cash back coupon if you win your first auction through them.

[quote name='mr ryles']so OP do I have to bid over the phone or just place a bid through them? (I haven't even figured out how to bid through them yet.) Also you can get a $25 cash back coupon if you win your first auction through them.[/QUOTE]

you have to place a bid over the phone

[quote name='RandyTsai']you have to place a bid over the phone[/QUOTE]

How? I am trying to figure it out. What # do I call? Or text.

AM I just supposed to go bid on an auction like I normally would, and then wait for them to call me? And then after they call me do I have to bid again?

Someone who has done this can you please help!!1!!!

[quote name='mr ryles']How? I am trying to figure it out. What # do I call? Or text.[/QUOTE]

put the auction on your watch list and they will call you when the auction has 1 or 2 mins left. Then you place a bid.

[quote name='RandyTsai']put the auction on your watch list and they will call you when the auction has 1 or 2 mins left. Then you place a bid.[/QUOTE]

So right now just go to ebay.com and put, lets say battlefield 2 for the xbox 360 on my watchlist. Then they will call me when there are a few minutes left. And at that point I HAVE to bid?

can you please answer my last question!!!! Or kind of give me a step by step walkthrough of how to do this. I just don't want to screw it up.

[quote name='Yusuke-Urameshi-']Unwiredbuyer.com is currently having a promotion where if you sign up with them, and place a bid through their ebay-sniping service, they'll Paypal you $20. They're an affiliate of eBay. I received my Paypal about a minute after the auction ended. They also have a referral program, if someone doesn't mind me referring them ;)[/QUOTE]

How fast did they pay you?

Nevermind I see it.

no just place a bid, then when ther is like 2-3 minutes left in your auction they will call you, and you have to bid again.

well they just called me and I placed a bid, but I was still outbidded. Will I get my money? I wil check my paypla in a few minutes and find out.

[quote name='mr ryles']Then they will call me when there are a few minutes left. And at that point I HAVE to bid?[/quote]
Yes.

Also, it took me a minute or a bit under to receive my $20, but then someone posted this in SD's Hot Deals forums and the SD effect kicked in, so it may take longer

Ok it just all worked for me.

They will call you when the auction is down to 2 minutes, all you have to do is place a bid higher than your old one and it works, even if you are still outbidded. I just got an email confirming they will pay me minutes after the end of the auction. In the title it said a $10 payment, but in the email they said they would pay $20. I ahven't actually got the payment yet, just a confirmation saying they will pay me in 1-2 days.

[quote name='pimpinc333']So does anyone have an item in mind that I will get out bid no matter what? I would really just like $20 for free :)[/QUOTE]
Try a hot item, like, oh... Final Fantasy 7.

I wonder where you could find it...

[quote name='Quackzilla']Try a hot item, like, oh... Final Fantasy 7.

I wonder where you could find it...[/QUOTE]

True. I have that game so I don't want to get stuck with it lol. That was a pretty good attempt to get a bid on your item though :)

bid on something you kind of want, for me I bid on battlefield 2 for the 360, If I won it then I would say cool I won battlefield 2,but I got outbid so i only get $20 for free. ;)

Couldn't get it to recognize my username/password. Funny, I've been a member since '99 and have plenty of good feedback.

It would have been nice of the OP to steal the info completely from SD rather than partially. Here's the steps (thx to stasther @ sd):
What to do exactly:
1. Go to http://www.unwiredbuyer.com and on the right fill out the registration. Use the same email as your paypal email when you sign up, because that is where they will send the money.
2. Find an auction that is close to being done and add it to your watch list. Since I only wanted the $20 and did not want to acutally buy anything, I found a car auction that was 5 minutes from being over with a price that seemed to be way below reserve price
3. Go to your Unwiredbuyer account and click on "Update Auctions," this should refresh your page and display the item that you just added to your watch list. Make sure "Call Me" is checked on the item.
4. Wait for a call from unwiredbuyer. My call came within a minute of me clicking "Update Auctions," there was only about 4 minutes left when they called me
5. The voice will tell you what auction it's calling about, how much time is left and what the bid is it right now. Then it will give you an option of placing the lowest possible bid, which is what I did. I did win the auction, but the reserve was not met, which is good,
6. You will get an email from [email protected] confirming that you have used their service and now can get your $20. Follow the link in the email, to confirm.
7. You're done! The money was in my PayPal within minutes of me clicking the confirmation link.

yeah this works, I got the $20 within 2 hrs

I stil haven't got my payment yet, but in the confirmation email it says it will take 1-2 days so I will give them the 2 days before I complain.

I think the best thing to do is find some cheap game manual or something, that way if you win it will only cost a few bucks.

[quote name='gofishn']I still can't get it to accept my username and pw. Tried in Firefox and in IE, anybody have any ideas?[/quote]

I'm having the same problem.

I use firefox and mine worked fine. I was also signed into ebay when I signed up to them. Not sure if it makes a difference.

yay! Just got my $20!! Plus there were no paypal fees on it either sweet!!!

Now off to ebay to change my password so these mofo's don't jack my info.

Hit it then forget it!

[quote name='Oktoberfest']can anyone post a screenshot of their payment?[/QUOTE]

here ya go.

60f1152a18.jpg

[quote name='endlessPRO']my pw dont work it says but when i try it on ebay it works fine O.O![/QUOTE]

Maybe it is there way off stopping people from joining as they already have had 15,000 people join.

[quote name='mr ryles']Maybe it is there way off stopping people from joining as they already have had 15,000 people join.[/QUOTE]
no I signed up just like an hour ago

damn i tried it..i bid on a mario game for $32 not thinking i would win. so i was paranoid about my ebay password and changed it before they called me. they called a couple mins before it ended and i input the 4 digit code, then said these was an error due to the password change. lol what now?? also i won the auction...this sucks lol

[quote name='rly723']damn i tried it..i bid on a mario game for $32 not thinking i would win. so i was paranoid about my ebay password and changed it before they called me. they called a couple mins before it ended and i input the 4 digit code, then said these was an error due to the password change. lol what now?? also i won the auction...this sucks lol[/QUOTE]
I guess you could try again, but I'm not sure.

Alright I did it. I placed the bid over the phone and it had a minute or so left so I hung up. I didn't win the item. How long does it take to get the email? Also did I do it wrong by hanging up with a minute left? Thanks.

bread's done
Back