Free $25 from Revolution Money Exchange (paypal comp. startup)

homeland

CAGiversary!
Feedback
39 (100%)
Saw this posted on Slickdeals and suprised no ones posted here.

Revolution Money exchange is a new start up that is like paypal. In order to get people to use it they are offering $25 for signing up. You just fill out the info and you get $25. A few days later once your back account is verified (just like paypal does) you can transfer the money into your bank account. Free money. I just did this so i can verify it works.
They do ask for your ss# but that is because they are FDIC insured. Your basically opening up a free bank account.

[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]WASHINGTON, September 24, 2007 – Revolution LLC, the investment company created by Steve Case, today launched a new subsidiary, Revolution Money, an innovative new payment platform created to transform the payment industry by drastically altering the economics through Internet-based technology, generating significant consumer and merchant benefits. Revolution Money offers consumers one of the most secure credit cards with significantly lower interchange fees for merchants and the first free online money transfer service, Revolution Money, formerly GratisCard Inc., has been formed by Case, Revolution Money Chairman Ted Leonsis, former United States Treasury Secretary Larry Summers, former Charles Schwab CEO David Pottruck, and former MasterCard International President and CEO Russell Hogg, among others, and is backed by Citi, Morgan Stanley and Deutsche Bank.[/FONT]

What is
here's the link to the slickdeals if you want more info

http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?sduid=219529&t=733050

here's the link to sign up

https://www.revolutionmoneyexchan...Step1.aspx

another cool aspect is you can refer people and each person you refer you get $10

This is not a scam. Its a very trustworthy site.

i was confused at first too. once ur bank account is verified just click on withdraw funds and direct it to ur bank account

I signed up on this a few days ago, decided to just request a check. I don't want to add my bank account for them when I can't really use them anywhere unless I send money to someone.

Not 100% sure about this. I'm kinda paranoid when it comes to giving away any type of bank/CC information. I'll wait until this get site gets more recognition. Good find anyway. :)

I read about this: There's several business websites posting about it.

If you read there exec. page, they mean businesses. They are also a member of FDIC and have a DigiCert Global certificate.

I've made 55 dollars so far within an hour's time giving referrals + starting pay of 25, sweet!

[quote name='Littlefields']Not 100% sure about this. I'm kinda paranoid when it comes to giving away any type of bank/CC information. I'll wait until this get site gets more recognition. Good find anyway. :)[/quote]

Aye, agreed. It's just twenty-five dollars. My social security number (as well as name, address, et cetera) is not worth just twenty-five dollars. This may be good for some, but I pass.

[quote name='chasemurata']Aye, agreed. It's just twenty-five dollars. My social security number (as well as name, address, et cetera) is not worth just twenty-five dollars. This may be good for some, but I pass.[/quote]

Agreed... $25 for a SS is a steal. So far Paypal is the only site I trust, even though they don't do crap if you get fraudulent payments. :cry:

It won't let me sign up. Says something along the lines of "Can't activate your account, contact customer service" right after I click submit on step 2. I'll check it out again later.

[quote name='iowaholdem']It won't let me sign up. Says something along the lines of "Can't activate your account, contact customer service" right after I click submit on step 2. I'll check it out again later.[/quote]

I got the same thing kind of. I signed up and got a message saying "Cannot Verify Information, we will mail you a letter for the reason" or something along those lines. But I'm still able to sign into my account, it's just I can't accept the $25 and $10 I got for referring a friend. So basically It's a cool site besides the fact that I'm sitting on $35 that I can't access/accept from the Jason.Hogg dude. Blah... awaiting a response from CS.

This is weird, I can't get my registration verified either.. their 1-866 # isn't even functioning, and I have yet to get an e-mail back from their CS. If this continues, I don't see why they'd be allowed to have a banner ad here.

i verified, deposited and withdrew. yes i accidentially sent $25 to my account and took the 1st $25 from them. now i'll just wait until i fucking have my $50 back into my account. also im going to refer my gf.

This is the e-mail I received concerning my unverified registration:

[quote name='Revolution Money Exchange']Thank you for your interest in RevolutionMoneyExchange and for taking the time to set up an account.

We have reviewed your application but we need some additional information to process your request. Please provide the following:

Copy of your phone or utility bill matching your address dated within the past 90 days

Please mail or fax these items to:
Revolution Money Inc
PO Box 2470
Largo, FL 33779-2470[/QUOTE]

I give up on this. If anyone else gets the same e-mail please post.

[quote name='JackSuper']This is the e-mail I received concerning my unverified registration:

I give up on this. If anyone else gets the same e-mail please post.[/quote]
Just got that same email as I was reading your post. Im gonna go through with it, it's still an easy $35. I say 35 cause I had a referal. Besides I wouldnt mind doing a few more referals for some quick cash if this all works out.

hopefully i can get some ppl to join under me, i need a freaking saturn action replay 4 in 1 plus and modchips BADDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

[quote name='iowaholdem']It won't let me sign up. Says something along the lines of "Can't activate your account, contact customer service" right after I click submit on step 2. I'll check it out again later.[/quote]

[quote name='Moose_Man']I got the same thing kind of. I signed up and got a message saying "Cannot Verify Information, we will mail you a letter for the reason" or something along those lines. But I'm still able to sign into my account, it's just I can't accept the $25 and $10 I got for referring a friend. So basically It's a cool site besides the fact that I'm sitting on $35 that I can't access/accept from the Jason.Hogg dude. Blah... awaiting a response from CS.[/quote]

[quote name='vanilla_shakin_it']Boo! Won't let me finish the registration and I've got 25 big ones waiting. Hope they let me tomorrow...[/quote]

[quote name='JackSuper']This is weird, I can't get my registration verified either.. their 1-866 # isn't even functioning, and I have yet to get an e-mail back from their CS. If this continues, I don't see why they'd be allowed to have a banner ad here.[/quote]

[quote name='Veronica Mars']Doesn't work for me :/
Telling me to finish signing up, when I try, it says I already have an account...[/quote]

Now I'm definitely not signing up. Sucks for you guys, because now they have your bank account and social numbers.

It all worked out lol. Not too much hassle, scanned my comcast bill and emailed it. Verified the same day. Transfered $35 to my bank, my girlfriends account verified instantly, transfered $25 to bank account, altogether $60. And possibly more if I chose to refer some people. Good stuff.

I signed up a few months ago. It's a great site and I've been trying to make more people aware of it. We need to stop putting up with Paypal's crazy fees. The sign-up for Revolution was quick and easy. I did not have to scan any bill, so I'm not sure what others are talking about, unless Revolution changed their policies.

Also, for those wary of using the site, it has been prominently featured in articles in very well known newspapers and magazines. This is the real deal. Paypal finally has a worthy competitor.

Well I did a lot of research on them and they seem to be as legint as they come. Hopefully things go well for them as I can't stand Paypal, yet a lot of times there's no other choice. Registration went well for me, it was easy.

Very legit site. If you have no problem signing up for a paypal account, you should have no problem signing up for this site. They are a new, but already well respected site. Very secure.

my gf and a friend need to send a bill in, i think it's because they are kinda drifters. they really have NO home. ahahaha. something about verifing the address.

my mom and someone else can't become members by using my referal link in the mail i sent then through the invite a friend.

when they start trying to become members it says email already in use. it's the 3rd box on the first page on the first time they've used that site.

[quote name='v|_@mé']my mom and someone else can't become members by using my referal link in the mail i sent then through the invite a friend.

when they start trying to become members it says email already in use. it's the 3rd box on the first page on the first time they've used that site.[/QUOTE]that someone else fixed their own problem.

Not to threadjack, but how does this online entity make its money? Everything looks free? I signed up for this but did not link bank info yet, theres no fees anywhere that I can find.

So I can send someone 1k in cash at no expense? Odd.. paypal would have my balls!

Even if its legit and all, $25 isn't enough for me to fork over my identity to another location where it really doesn't need to be. It's the same principle that I don't sign up with every bank that offers $100 bonus for new checking, etc.

[quote name='Skelix']Not to threadjack, but how does this online entity make its money? Everything looks free? I signed up for this but did not link bank info yet, theres no fees anywhere that I can find.

So I can send someone 1k in cash at no expense? Odd.. paypal would have my balls![/QUOTE]

Q. What fees do you charge to use MoneyExchange?

A. MoneyExchange is an easy and secure way to send and receive money online for FREE.

* FREE to register for an account
* FREE to add money from your bank account
* FREE to send money
* FREE to receive money
* FREE to request money
* FREE to electronically transfer money to your bank account
* A transaction fee applies for check withdrawals ($2.50 per check), check stop payments ($20.00 per check), paper statements ($5.00 per statement), ACH returns ($35.00 per returned ACH), and overdrafts ($35.00 per overdraft). See Accountholder Agreement for more detail.

MoneyExchange does not charge you any fees for electronically adding money to your account or electronically transferring money to your linked bank account. You should check with your bank to determine whether they will charge you any fees for adding or withdrawing money from your MoneyExchange account.

https://www.revolutionmoneyexchange.com/WebSite/Help.aspx#x

So let me get this straight- the $24 doesn't have to be spent online, correct? You can put it in your bank account and take it out of an ATM at any time?

[quote name='Matt Young']So let me get this straight- the $24 doesn't have to be spent online, correct? You can put it in your bank account and take it out of an ATM at any time?[/QUOTE]

yes. also referals are mad, i made atleast $50 already.

Umm...
Does
Code:
http://slickdeals.net/?sduid=0&t=733050&u2=https://www.revolutionmoneyexchange.com/Registration/RegStep1.aspx
function as a referral for SD? If so shouldn't that be removed from the first post?

bread's done
Back