Free $25 Paypal

Bad news:

Someone contacted paypal and he got this response:
"Hi ______,

Nice to e-meet you!

Out of curiosity, where did you get the information on the $25 credit. We are running this promotion but it is only for members of the media.

Very best,
Adriana

Sent from my iPhone"

Yeah, there was no way this was gonna happen when they wouldn't even honor the $5 promotion. Obviously this wasn't meant to be a public promotion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bad news:

Someone contacted paypal and he got this response:
"Hi ______,

Nice to e-meet you!

Out of curiosity, where did you get the information on the $25 credit. We are running this promotion but it is only for members of the media.

Very best,
Adriana

Sent from my iPhone"
Unacceptable.

I'm a member of the media too! I have Twitter and Facebook!

knew someone would go...

you-went-full-retard-never-go-full-retard.jpg

atleast it only took 1 minute to complete it

Oh snap, they want to know where you got the info. Paypal gonna go 007 on ya ass.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is bait and switch.

I found the link not intended for me and went through the effort to sign up. What Paypal is doing is illegal! I need that $25!

Funny as it may be .... We all know this only took 30 seconds to do lol if some happen to get it then great but now that the cat is out of the bag (the ass that emailed them) I wouldn't hold my breath

Funny as it may be .... We all know this only took 30 seconds to do lol if some happen to get it then great but now that the cat is out of the bag (the ass that emailed them) I wouldn't hold my breath
But my icon is too fat to be held in any bags lol

Also as much as 25 dollars would be nice to have,I rather play it safe. I don't use PayPal much to begin with so I wasjust gonna use the money to give to commissions lol

That or PSN credit.

But I diegress

Looking at some others sites, they say that the promo was targetted, meaning that even if you redeem the code at the page you will not receive the money if you didnt receive an email with the promo.

bread's done
Back