Free £3 ShopTo credit

Must be under a certain amount of orders then because I have about 12 completed orders and my accounts isn't even a year old yet.

Worked for me. When I entered the code, got a "loading" icon, and nothing happened. Opened "My Account" in a new tab and it said I had 3 pounds in my account now.

Account is a year and a half old, 2 completed orders (one game and one instant PSN voucher).

Thanks!

[quote name='slickjones']Worked for me. When I entered the code, got a "loading" icon, and nothing happened. Opened "My Account" in a new tab and it said I had 3 pounds in my account now.[/QUOTE]

That's exactly what happened with me. It was still "loading" after a minute, so I tried resubmitting the code, but it said it'd already been used, so I checked my account, and there was the £3! :)

Had an email from ShopTo yesterday. They took away the £3 credit from my account. :( I should have used it as soon as I redeemed it.

Yeah, got this:

You have applied the coupon MCMEXPOST to your account.

This voucher was for new customers only, you were allowed to apply this coupon in error as such we have removed the credit from your account.

No charge was made to your credit card.

bread's done
Back