Free $30 Game of Your Choice - WINNER ANNOUNCED

If these games are below $30 dollars when you choose the will I'd like, in this order, Lego Lord of the Rings 360, Arkham City GotY 360, or Sleep Dogs (PC then 360). Thanks for the contest!

$30 amazon Giftcard is the best game and in fact if you wait for sales you can play the buying game, where you wait for a sale and bam got a new game or bam crazy new amazon game bundle

Yes, the giftcard is a game the laughing cat near me told me so.

Also thanks for sharing so much.

Starcraft HOTS is not price matching Newegg are they for $30 HOTS if not I can give you a $10 amazon GC if you send it over

I want exactly what Gideon68 wants. The bioshock ultimate rapture edition, for the 360. I looked up the link, then scrolled down to see his was the first comment.

It would be really awesome to win, either way, props to OP for such a great idea.

Link for reference.

Assassin's Creed Revelations (if it's still on sale for less than 30 when you do this). If not then I'll take Assassin' Creed: Brotherhood. Oh, and if possible I'd actually prefer a $30.00 gift card to Amazon instead, that way I can just order the games with Amazon Prime, save of shipping, and have some left over credit!

Than you very much to you and your work!

posted on front page as well:

*WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT*
And the winner is....

Sharp Katana

Congrats!

I want to add that if i win again, then more than likely I will hold another contest just like this.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know its really late, but I just wanted to say thanks again for offering this contest. I didn't win, but its always refreshing to see someone do something selfless like this.

bread's done
Back