FREE 360 Game--100% Legit. (GHIII Bundle & COD 4 INCLUDED!) Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']I wish they wouldn't lie to my fucking face. They said it would be shipped in 24 hours and it has now been 2 days since the fucking email.

If they would have been smart and preordered that shit instead of waiting we could have had our fucking copys, but now since Amazon is out of stock 95% of the time we are going to wait.[/quote]

Well I just keep telling myself that I'm fine with getting it a week or two after launch for free as opposed to paying $100 for it at launch. That makes me feel a bit better about it still not shipping.

I think this has to be the most anticipated game on the site that was available for Pre-Order since the site started so I guess we have to expect some hiccups. They definitely should not have promised shipment within 24 hours though if they weren't able to delivery. I dont know how their systems work, but lets hope they have sent the orders to Amazon and they have been shipped but there has just been a delay in updated the status on the site.

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Well I just keep telling myself that I'm fine with getting it a week or two after launch for free as opposed to paying $100 for it at launch. That makes me feel a bit better about it still not shipping.

I think this has to be the most anticipated game on the site that was available for Pre-Order since the site started so I guess we have to expect some hiccups. They definitely should not have promised shipment within 24 hours though if they weren't able to delivery. I dont know how their systems work, but lets hope they have sent the orders to Amazon and they have been shipped but there has just been a delay in updated the status on the site.[/quote]

I would buy that but myself and others are waiting for The Simpsons game and we are going through the same thing. Game has been out for 2 days and still just listed as waiting. blah blah preordered.. blah blah

Stamps.com must really have trouble crediting lately.

I completed the offer already. Filed a MCR on October 21st. Now it's November 2nd (10 business days later) and I still have no idea what the status of my credit is.

[quote name='nyne7lac']Stamps.com must really have trouble crediting lately.

I completed the offer already. Filed a MCR on October 21st. Now it's November 2nd (10 business days later) and I still have no idea what the status of my credit is.[/quote]

I just went through my own hassle with getting the credit for Stamps and another offfer.

I filed my MCRs on Oct 19th and on the 10th day I wrote an email and filed a support ticket, it worked for me, they credited yesterday, the day after they wrote me back regarding my email and support ticket.

Don't sit and wait, write them direct and/or file a support ticket. They'll probably give you a run of the mill answer like "We sent the info to them blah blah blah", but the next day I had my credits.

[quote name='adawg555']Is Stamps.com supposed to take $15 from you when you sign up for the trial and give it back when you cancel? If not I'm disputing the charge.[/quote]

They'll give it back sooner than that. Its just an authorization, basically a hold. They did it to me, and it was released back in about 2-3 days.

Did anyone that ordered on 19th get a change in status to Shipping Soon?

Was wondering if it was really taking 1 week to go from Processing to Pre-Order, then 1 more week to go to Shipping soon.

[quote name='homeland']I'm in the same boat.. Its got me worried that we won't be receiving COD4 when it comes out even though I ordered the game oct 16th. Curious what their problem is. They use to be really good with shipping games.[/quote]

You won't be, we didn't get Halo 3 until about five days after it was released

If the GHIII Shortage is this bad, then Trainn must be quaking in their boots at the thought of trying to offer Rock Band...Anyway, it's unfortunate that they can't get the GHIII out. At the very least, they could be more honest or at admit their mistakes. Then again, I can't complain about free...it just takes longer!

If they put up Rock Band I hope they give us options, as I don't need or want everything, I can see my girl already bugging about the drumset. I'd take an extra wireless guitar (one wireless coming with GHIII and one wired from GHII), but I'd almost settle for just the game.

[quote name='greattastic']You won't be, we didn't get Halo 3 until about five days after it was released[/quote]

There were plenty of copies of Halo 3. There was no shortage.

[quote name='koruwa']for the people who did zooba, it says that you can't cancel until after buying 3 books. is this true?[/quote]

canceled mine this morning and I didn't order 3 books.

[quote name='ZerotypeX']canceled mine this morning and I didn't order 3 books.[/quote]

did you do it by phone or what?
also, how long did you wait to cancel after signing up/getting credit

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Just got an email from Trainn that GUITAR HERO III has shipped!

Hopefully everyone elses ships today too![/quote]

lucky bastard

I hope that is real. If so, he ordered on October 14th, I ordered on the 16th so mine should ship soon! :D

EDIT: MINE HAS BEEN SHIPPED!!! JUST GOT THE EMAIL :D

WOO HIGH FIVE ME TOO! LOL gotta wait for another one..:)
BTW i ordered on OCT 15.

Mine shipped!

I might be better off ordering another one to send in for credit and getting a couple of games out of it.

With $90 I could get Zack and wiki and CoD 4 from amazon for about ten bucks out of pocket

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']I hope that is real. If so, he ordered on October 14th, I ordered on the 16th so mine should ship soon! :D

EDIT: MINE HAS BEEN SHIPPED!!! JUST GOT THE EMAIL :D[/quote]

Great to hear everyone's GHIII is shipping too. Lets all hope they gave us some expedited shipping too! This is just awesome.

Wow, just saw Amazon is out of stock again and people are trying to charge $140+ for the bundle... :drool: Thanks but I'll take mine for FREE! :bouncy:

[quote name='koruwa']did you do it by phone or what?
also, how long did you wait to cancel after signing up/getting credit[/quote]

email on their site and just said I didn't have time to use their service which is true btw. I signed up on the 5th.

My GH3 is still in the preorder status. Ordered on oct 26

[quote name='wwf20112']Ordered the 22nd and status changed to shipping soon. This is my first guitar hero game can't wait![/quote]

My status changed as well to Shipping soon. Cant wait!!!

and wwf, its alot of fun & worth the wait.

[quote name='jetlitheone']I ordered GH3 yesterday so... hopefully it will change to shipped later today or something :)[/quote]

Haha yea right. The people who ordered theirs 2 weeks ago are just finally shipping, and people who ordered theirs a week ago are going to ship in a few days. You are looking at a little while.

[quote name='jetlitheone']Lol, ok dont have to be rude about it... i got plenty of games anyways.[/quote]

Wasn't being rude, just stating the facts.

I am suprised I ordered on the 28th and it shipped today. It went from processing to shipped instantly, none of that shipping soon stuff...

[quote name='ZerotypeX']email on their site and just said I didn't have time to use their service which is true btw. I signed up on the 5th.

My GH3 is still in the preorder status. Ordered on oct 26[/quote]

did you get charged the 10 dollar monthly fee still or was that refunded?

Shipped -- ordered Oct 15.
:applause:

I'd write the biggest thank you letter if they opted next day Saturday delivery. In our wildest dreams, but gotta give your hopes up sometimes.

[quote name='kkohlbacher']Shipped -- ordered Oct 15.
:applause:

I'd write the biggest thank you letter if they opted next day Saturday delivery. In our wildest dreams, but gotta give your hopes up sometimes.[/quote]

I have never seen UPS deliver on Saturdays...

[quote name='Mars10']I am suprised I ordered on the 28th and it shipped today. It went from processing to shipped instantly, none of that shipping soon stuff...[/quote]

What the hell, I ordered on the 26th

[quote name='Coyotezeye']Did anyone that ordered on 19th get a change in status to Shipping Soon?

Was wondering if it was really taking 1 week to go from Processing to Pre-Order, then 1 more week to go to Shipping soon.[/QUOTE]

Yep, I ordered on 19th, just got shipping soon status.

[quote name='aznguyen316']nuts.. 23rd still on pre-ordered waiting for item =([/quote]

guess cut off this time is the 22nd...thats when I placed my order and im now "shipping soon"

Ordered on the 14th, shipped.

I almost went out and bought it today too! I can wait a few more days, I hope it comes early next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back