FREE 360 Game--100% Legit. (GHIII Bundle & COD 4 INCLUDED!) Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just cancelled my last trial which was stamps.com only took about 3 mins very easy could barley understand the person thou. Thank goodness that's over with for the year for me.

Well im done with yourfree360games for the rest of the year got all the games i wanted there are way to many coming out in 2008 first one to get will be the 4 disc game lost odyssey!

I hope my CompleteHome and GreatFun credit. By the way, how long is the trial for Yahoo Success?

I just got charged for Complete Home and Great Fun, does that mean I'm going to be credited soon?

It has been eight days since GHIII shipped yet I still haven't gotten it.

What do you think happened?

When do you think it will arrive?

Man, I am worried about all this...

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Where do I call to cancel? I didn't get an e-mail yet.[/quote]
I don't want to sound mean or anything, but from what you have been posting in here, it looks like you are getting in over your head.

How many offers are you signing up for at once? And why aren't you keeping a record of what/when/how much $/cancellation information? When you sign up for an offer, click to its "Terms of Service" section and copy down an address and phone number (or email addy).

Don't let a bunch of silly trials potentially hurt your credit score.

EDIT: And this is more a warning to everyone:

DON'T rely on the trial companies to send you emails with account information! In all the trials I have done, I would bet that a little under 50% of them DO NOT get an email out promptly to me (if at all). That is why you need to collect and keep track of the information yourselves.

[quote name='mbeno13']i just received my gh3 bundle yesterday so don't worry it will arrive soon! :D[/QUOTE]
when did you order?/ get shipped e-mail?

[quote name='Rig']I don't want to sound mean or anything, but from what you have been posting in here, it looks like you are getting in over your head.

How many offers are you signing up for at once? And why aren't you keeping a record of what/when/how much $/cancellation information? When you sign up for an offer, click to its "Terms of Service" section and copy down an address and phone number (or email addy).

Don't let a bunch of silly trials potentially hurt your credit score.

EDIT: And this is more a warning to everyone:

DON'T rely on the trial companies to send you emails with account information! In all the trials I have done, I would bet that a little under 50% of them DO NOT get an email out promptly to me (if at all). That is why you need to collect and keep track of the information yourselves.[/quote]

I'm only signed up for 5. I've kept track of everyone except Yahoo.

[quote name='jetlitheone']Shipping date?[/quote]

I got my bundle yesterday too so I'll respond with my dates. Order date Oct. 23, shipped e-mail on Nov. 12. So give it about 2 days.

I received my Bioshock and Halo 3 CE today. $130 worth of games for $2. Now just to wait for my GH III bundle to ship and my 2 offers to go green so I can get another. This site rocks. :bouncy:

[quote name='becuzimbrown']good i ordered my GH3 on the 13th[/quote]

You'll be lucky if it does, Trainn has been getting alot of Flack because of late orders, those damn GH3 bundles dont pop out of nowhere you know

be patient, In the end its all worth it.

[quote name='joe2187']You'll be lucky if it does, Trainn has been getting alot of Flack because of late orders, those damn GH3 bundles dont pop out of nowhere you know

be patient, In the end its all worth it.[/quote]

luck is my specialty...

Just ordered orange box. That puts me to 4 games that are currently processing.

Only GH2 and Halo 3 and I'll have all the 360 games I've even remotely wanted but haven't had the cash to get! We'll see after that if more GHIII bundles are the way to go.

[quote name='joe2187']My asassins creed just changed to shipping soon, ordered on the 13th[/quote]

My AC turned shipping soon too, ordered on Nov. 11th so I should be straight. If from Amazon, then they won't be getting stock until the 17th, so let's hope they ship Saturday or Monday =)

Woo, i did the blockbuster offer a while back and got credited and decided to keep the service for a while, now i have 2 free months of service because the movie i ordered for my little cousin "Shrek The Third" was sent but the envolope contained this movie

t73209z3z2v.jpg

*Shudders*

I'll never be able to look at Shrek the same way gain, thankfully theres a blockbuster around the block, I also got a free e-coupon for another movie, for my "Troubles"

[quote name='darkfalzsux']Got my bundle today, ordered on the 25th of October.

now just gotta wait for this stamps.com MCR to go through..[/QUOTE]

poo, i might be the only one that ordered around the 26th and hasn't recieved their bundle yet [ i got a shipping email on the 12th i think ].

did your bundle come from circuit city like the rest of the recent ones did?

I still haven't received mine either. Ordered on the 25th, got the shipping email on the 12th. Was hoping to get it today so I could enjoy it on my day off. Hopefully it shows up tomorrow because I have the weekend off.

Decided to get the Rock Band Game Only. I thought some extra songs Harmonix-style would be nice. Also, Raining Blood in GH3 is just giving me fits.

It's pretty much confirmed that GH guitars work fine for Rock Band, just vice versa that does not work. Looking forward to it, although I'll miss Neversoft's easy hammerons + pulloffs!

[quote name='Nelo Ice']so was just checkin my progress page and gamefly FINALLY credited :)[/quote]

did it take three business days? i signed up tuesday, so i'm hoping for it to credit tomorrow. i've already gotten credit for stamps.com :D

it took 3 weeks to credit for gamefly.... maybe 4

i filed my mcr wrong though so it took an extended 2 weeks instead of the regular 10 days

[quote name='ZerotypeX']does anyone know the email for Yahoo Sucess Center?[/quote]

Thats a good question, I almost forgot i did that offer because I got credit but never saw anything in my E-mail either

[quote name='galvatron2k1']Look for Search Success Center as the sender.[/quote]

Repost. My confirmation e-mail for Yahoo came from the sender Search Success Center.

Well, after 12 days no credit on my Stamps.com MCR, and I did 2 offers the other day and only one posted. Kinda bummed, I was hoping to get COD4 ordered here... I opened a ticket to see what the deal is hopefully I hear back tomorrow.

My friend got a GH3 shipped e-mail on Monday and got it today, I got one on Tuesday... hopefully tomorrow!

Out of stray curiosity, has anyone has trouble with getting Gamefly to give them credit? I signed up for it last night, and I'm patient, but I want to know if I should expect a prolonged MCR battle.

[quote name='Callandor']Out of stray curiosity, has anyone has trouble with getting Gamefly to give them credit? I signed up for it last night, and I'm patient, but I want to know if I should expect a prolonged MCR battle.[/quote]

A buddy of mine did it under me and he had no problems. It does take 2-3 days to credit though.

err tried canceling zooba by email but they told me i needed to order 3 books. If i call them will they say the same or will they actually cancel it?

i just completed 4 offers today for COD 4 and a year of xbox live. i paid $5.95 for COD and $1 for the year of xbox live. i got charged $15.94 for doing the stamps.com offer though. hopefully they take that charge off soon because im gonna have to pay an overdraft fee if they dont.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back