FREE 360 Game--100% Legit. (GHIII Bundle & COD 4 INCLUDED!) Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not for nothing, if that IS real..someone needs to report it.
Sorry guys.
This isn't like a sale at CircuitCity where you can glitch the system and do Buy 1 Get 1 Free and get the expensive game for free.
This isn't a coupon glitch.

This is really taking advantage of something good here.
You know what happens when people take advantage?
We get screwed.

They could very easily make the requirements much more--if of course, this is all true.

Let's try and not ruin a good thing here. It's a shame there's so much fraud in the freebie scene that a lot of offers have gone down in value.

[quote name='leftycurve']I was on youtube looking for Rock Band stuff and look at this guy he claims to have hacked this site http://youtube.com/watch?v=h3YmSRUffK4 looks legit although it probably is just a scam.[/quote]

so basically he'd rather commit fraud than do the legal action and get it FREE!....

The key word is FREE, not STEAL

Dont fuck with a good thing, its just going to fuck it up for everyone else

Everyone in this thread likes to sling around the word "free". These are NOT FREE. They're CHEAP. There's a difference.

Even the cheapest game can cost $1.00 if you pair the offer with the only 100% free offer; stamps.com. If you do a referral with stamps.com, then that game/accessory you claim is the only actual free item.

When you get passed the good offers you have to start paying a little more. Upwards of 10 dollars per game.

In conclusion, stop saying these are free when that is untrue. I like this site as much as everyone else, but don't mislead the newbies.

[quote name='dcgm']Everyone in this thread likes to sling around the word "free". These are NOT FREE. They're CHEAP. There's a difference.

Even the cheapest game can cost $1.00 if you pair the offer with the only 100% free offer; stamps.com. If you do a referral with stamps.com, then that game/accessory you claim is the only actual free item.

When you get passed the good offers you have to start paying a little more. Upwards of 10 dollars per game.

In conclusion, stop saying these are free when that is untrue. I like this site as much as everyone else, but don't mislead the newbies.[/quote]

It may be a bit misleading now (you USED to be able to get a game for free back when the Critic's Choice offer was still around). But there's plenty of explanation in the OP, so if newbs get "misled" by a simple terminology, then they're morons.

Even if you're calling these "cheap" games, I think getting a $100 game (see: Guitar Hero III) for $10 is an AMAZING deal. Technically, that might not be "free", but considering that's a 90% discount, it may as well be. If you're going to gripe about that, you really need to get the bug out of your ass.

I agree with the majority's sentiment though. Some people are never satisfied. As the old saying goes, you give people an inch, and they try to take a yard. lilboo is exactly right. Trainn has NO obligation to us to keep these games at 2 offers each. If they start getting screwed or see that people are trying to scam them, they might just change things. Possibly because of principle alone! Just play by the fucking rules people!

Ok, for the hacked website. When you view his videos, he has the same guy commenting on all the videos saying it worked. Name is 1arkstfan, which I assume is his 2nd account. On one of his other videos, shown here
There is a guy that says he did an offer but the refs didn't credit, therefore making the theory about the referral thing true.

[quote name='SMMM']Did the Dr. Seuss deal. Got an e-mail saying

Beginning Readers Program $9.98
Shipping and Handling $5.99
Tax (estimated) $1.16
Grand Total $17.13

So I just call them and say I want to return Cat in the Hat to get ALL of that refunded? I'm assuming I do that after I receive the package from them. Will I get charged anything else in the meantime?[/QUOTE]

anyone, please?

Still haven't gotten credit from 12inOne or MyInks.com offers. Its been well over a month so not expecting anything, just a heads up for anyone thinking about those two.

[quote name='dcgm']Everyone in this thread likes to sling around the word "free". These are NOT FREE. They're CHEAP. There's a difference.

In conclusion, stop saying these are free when that is untrue. I like this site as much as everyone else, but don't mislead the newbies.[/quote]
Zooba is technically FREE because you get your $10 refunded. By the way, who made you mod?

In conclusion, stop saying these are free when that is untrue. I like this site as much as everyone else, but don't mislead the newbies.[/QUOTE]

Actually, they are free once you understand the concept of these sites.

These sites are not "just do the offers for the credit". Getting credit (be it a check mark on Trainn Sites, or points, or cash depending on the site) is an INCENTIVE.

These are reward sites. These sites are meant for people who always thought "Hmm. I always DID want to try Blockbuster online"...and now they can try it and get a little something in return. Sure, you pay $9.99 for Blockbuster..but it's because you have an interest in the actual service . You are not paying for the game. You are paying for the service that you are doing a trial for.

Wen you do the offers simply for the credits..well, that's fraud according to the ToS of most, if not all, GPT sites. There are lots of people who have interests in all of these offers. Sure, some offers ARE expensive. But they exist because there's a market out there for them. I'm sure there are people who have always wanted to try that AeroGarden. I'm sure there's plenty of people who want to learn how to get rich on eBay, or make money with Google. So your check mark that you receive with this site is just an incentive, not so much a discount.

When people learn how to use these sites, the 'freebie scene' will indeed become better again. It was once very good, until everyone started to fraud the systsems badly.

[quote name='MasterSprtn117']Turns out my GHIII which was ordered on October 13 was lost. Trainn's offering to either re-order it, give me a $100 Amazon certificate, or let me choose a different game. I'm leaning towards the first or the second...what should I choose?

EDIT: People on Amazon are selling GHIII for more than $200....:whistle2:?[/QUOTE]

same thing happened to me... I don't know if I want to wait that long again, because they said GH3 was backordered. So I'm just gonna gonna get the $100 and use it towards Mass Effect and Assassin's Creed.

[quote name='the_deej']same thing happened to me... I don't know if I want to wait that long again, because they said GH3 was backordered. So I'm just gonna gonna get the $100 and use it towards Mass Effect and Assassin's Creed.[/QUOTE]

Damn I wonder if the same thing is going to happen to me, I think im the last of the November 14th shipped e-mails to not receive their GH III. I really only want GH III.

Uhh[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Zooba is technically FREE because you get your $10 refunded. By the way, who made you mod?[/quote] Uhh, no, it isn't FREE because I doubt they refund your shipping and handling. If I'm wrong, then I apologize in advance. And no one made me "mod", I'm just voicing my opinion rather than blindly following the rest of the herd like you.

As for everyone else, I didn't mean to strike a nerve or anything. You all see me here all the time, so when I say that I like this site as much as everyone else, I mean it. I just get a little ticked off when I see people who are one their 9th item from this saying that it was "free", when in actuality they've passed the 1 dollar offers ages back and this recent game the've got must have cost them a bit more.

Lilboo, I understand completely. Regardless, most people here AREN'T doing it for the offers; maybe one or two offers are things these people are interested in, but most just cancel. Therefore, these games aren't free (as in: not costing a dime), but just very cheap. Again, it's just the terminology that pisses me off.

Anyway, for the ~9th time, can anyone tell me how long it's supposed to take for them to review my account? It's been a couple days now.

[quote name='dcgm']Uhh
Uhh, no, it isn't FREE because I doubt they refund your shipping and handling. If I'm wrong, then I apologize in advance.

As for everyone else, I didn't mean to strike a nerve or anything. You all see me here all the time, so when I say that I like this site as much as everyone else, I mean it. I just get a little ticked off when I see people who are one their 9th item from this saying that it was "free", when in actuality they've passed the 1 dollar offers ages back and this recent game the've got must have cost them a bit more.

Lilboo, I understand completely. Regardless, most people here AREN'T doing it for the offers; maybe one or two offers are things these people are interested in, but most just cancel. Therefore, these games aren't free (as in: not costing a dime), but just very cheap. Again, it's just the terminology that pisses me off.

Anyway, for the ~9th time, can anyone tell me how long it's supposed to take for them to review my account? It's been a couple days now.[/QUOTE]

Keep in mind, that any given time admins from the site could lurk this thread. Wouldn't be very hard to try and find your account and they could hold your account. I know what you mean with the terminology.. believe me. This is why we aren't supposed to give guides to completing offers. We aren't allowed to discuss how to cancel. It's all about of their ToS. It might sound crazy that a Trainn admin to come here..but believe me, it isn't!

The review usually lasts 4 days. It's painful, but I had to wait 6 long painful days when I was waiting for my iPod Nano review.. ugh.

I'm all for being a CAG to the end but that video where the guy claims to rip off the site is bad news. These sites reward you with a FREE game for trying out advertisers offers. As lilboo said, people hacking the site, or creating fake accounts for quick referrals are bad for all of us who want these types of freebie sites to continue operating. It says it over and over again in this 130 page thread but I'll say it again: follow the rules and terms of service, sign up for the site, play by the rules, use your real information, use a CC, try out the trial offers and determine if you want to subscribe to them. For every offer that is a waste of time there are a number of good ones that offer a low startup rate for a great service. I wish I wasn't already subscribed to NetFlix and GameFly because this site is the perfect vehicle to try these services out.

Don't rip the site off and remember that you are getting something for nothing so please be patient with them as well.

Don't bother with the link, it's obviously fake.
1) Same guy commenting on every video
2) No source code modifications and most importantly:
3) The INITIAL page you go to is on his website. As soon as you hit continue you're taken to Trainn's page. All you're doing is getting him a referral through a disguised link. A talented hacker or no (leaning toward no) his modifications aren't able to modify the actual page hosted on their servers without a whole different type of illegal activity.

EDIT: Changed my account to referral and did some research via source comparison. Here's the relevant portion:

This changes for every person and this is what tells Trainn who referred you. This "hacker" edited the portions of the page where it shows you their referral ID but left Trainn's informational parts alone. I'll be reporting him to Trainn with his referral ID.

One more edit: Note that this is not actually the field that Trainn uses to check your referrer. Further research shows that there is another field. However, the fields are all the same and the information stands. Oh, and if you go to his website's hosted version of the page and put your mouse over "looking for other free xbox 360 games" you can confirm his referral ID for yourself.

Seriously if this guy ruins it for all of us..........

Question, I just submitted my account for review because i received two referrals...
what's the time frame i'm looking at for that review???

Thanks

[quote name='FatoonsBaby710']Seriously if this guy ruins it for all of us..........

Question, I just submitted my account for review because i received two referrals...
what's the time frame i'm looking at for that review???

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Around 4 days. Yes yes, it sucks. But what ya gonna do?

AutoVantage MCR submitted, woot.

Waiting on Stamps and now this one. I'll just need some referrals for the next couple games.

Haha, I forgot about account reviews. I've had the "Refer two users" box checked for a while, but still need to complete an offer. I totally forgot how crappy the wait is lol

And yeah, if assholes like that guy ruin this site for the rest of us, I'm gonna be so pissed off. Why do people always do shit like this?? Ruin it for everyone else just to get a tiny bit extra for themselves. *shakes head* These people need a punch in the mouth.

[quote name='leftycurve']I was on youtube looking for Rock Band stuff and look at this guy he claims to have hacked this site http://youtube.com/watch?v=h3YmSRUffK4 looks legit although it probably is just a scam.[/quote]

Anyone concerned about this video ruining Trainn (or more likely, getting this loser a bunch of referrals), do what I did and report it to Youtube. Hell, if they take off little 2 minutes clips of South Park due to copyright infringement, why not get rid of videos that teach you how to commit fraud?

[quote name='dcgm']Uhh Uhh, no, it isn't FREE because I doubt they refund your shipping and handling. If I'm wrong, then I apologize in advance. And no one made me "mod", I'm just voicing my opinion rather than blindly following the rest of the herd like you.

Anyway, for the ~9th time, can anyone tell me how long it's supposed to take for them to review my account? It's been a couple days now.[/quote]

They can't charge you for shipping and handling if you don't order any books numbnuts.

Did anyone complete the Bidz.com offer?
Did it credit when you won or when you paid for the item?

I just won an auction, just have to pay for it, but I am guessing its yet another MCR :(

I was just wondering if Yahoo Success, Google SEO, or Zooba send stuff to your house? Also, does anyone have the numbers to cancel these offers (yahoo, google, zooba)?

Can anyone answer? Please

Google and Yahoo are from the same place (at least the google and yahoo I did were) the number was 1-800-497-4988 and cancelling was painless...canceled both at once w/ confirmation numbers.

But dunno if they send stuff to your house...I've done offers like these before and they never sent me anything...

Thanks for the response ^^^^^^^^. First real answer I've gotten.

Can anyone else 'confirm" that Yahoo/Google don't send stuff? With yahoo it says allow 14 business days to recieve your tool kit, so it sounds like they do. But I just read on this forum someone said you just have to install some software.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']They can't charge you for shipping and handling if you don't order any books numbnuts.[/quote] Yes they can, dipshit. It's a requirement that you order something from them in order to get credit. You have to send the book back. What guarantee do you have that they refund the shipping costs as well?

[quote name='dcgm']Yes they can, dipshit. It's a requirement that you order something from them in order to get credit. You have to send the book back. What guarantee do you have that they refund the shipping costs as well?[/quote]

Are you guys arguing about zooba? I didn't order any books, got charged $9.95 but it was refunded once I canceled via e-mail.

[quote name='dcgm']Yes they can, dipshit. It's a requirement that you order something from them in order to get credit. You have to send the book back. What guarantee do you have that they refund the shipping costs as well?[/quote]
You are an idiot. I've done the offer 3 times on different sites. You just sign up for $9.95 and when you cancel they refund your money. The offer does not require you to order a book to get credit. Look at things before you make a claim you fucking idiot.

I'll remove picture once he realizes he was wrong.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']They can't charge you for shipping and handling if you don't order any books numbnuts.[/quote]
This is sort of true, but it's a bit off. They NEVER charge shipping, BUT there is a 9.95 monthly "membership" fee, which I assume covers shippign costs. You get charged it every month regardless of whether you order a book or not. If you have a book in your queue, they send you one every month, and every book after that is 9.95.

Not everyone has gotten a refund cancelling. Read their TOS.

Zooba TOS

All Books $9.95 Each! Shipping Is Always FREE! with membership

Membership Agreement All books $9.95 each
FREE SHIPPING with membership

Membership Agreement

In order to become a member, you agree to the following terms and conditions:

Upon acceptance to Zooba.com, you will be charged a $9.95 monthly fee which includes one book of your choice-shipped from your Reading List-plus the ability to purchase additional books at the same, great, low price--$9.95 each with FREE shipping when you click the BUY NOW button next to any book. You will be charged $9.95 every month, beginning on the day you become a member and continuing every month on that day for as long as you remain a member. The $9.95 fee and charges for any additional purchases will be charged to the credit card you provide. Zooba.com collects sales tax where applicable. Memberships to Zooba.com and shipment of Zooba.com books are limited to the U.S. and its territories.

Start Today!

For just $9.95 a month you are eligible as a member to receive one book each month from your Reading List. Begin your Zooba.com membership today by selecting the first book in your Reading List. All we ask is that you agree to keep your membership for 2 additional months or buy just 2 more books during your Zooba.com membership at just $9.95 each plus FREE shipping--but we know you'll want to buy many more for yourself, family and friends because Zooba.com is an unbeatable book value!

Satisfaction Guarantee

If for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with your Zooba.com membership just return your first book to us within 20 days of receipt, and we'll cancel your account and credit the credit card you provided.

Your Reading List

Creating your personalized Reading List is easy. Just browse through the great offerings available on Zooba.com and put your favorites on your Reading List. Each month on the same day you became a member, you'll automatically receive the first available choice you've placed on your Reading List. You can add, remove, and change the order of books on your Reading List whenever you like. You'll never get a book you didn't select!

If your Reading List is empty, we will send you e-mails reminding you to add books to your Reading List. Remember, you will be charged $9.95 each month (plus tax where applicable), even if you do not have a book on your Reading List. So, please be sure to keep your Reading List stocked and have book selections on your Reading List at least one day before your shipment date. Otherwise, we cannot ship a book for that month. If your first selection is unavailable, your next available selection will be shipped. If your Reading List is empty at the time you are charged your monthly fee, you will be given 30 days to order the book included in your monthly fee. You can do so by placing a book on your Reading List.

Zooba.com books are full-length hardcover editions (unless specified otherwise), sometimes altered
in size.

Pricing

In addition to receiving the first available book from your Reading List every month, you can purchase additional books at any time for $9.95 each plus FREE shipping by simply clicking the BUY NOW button next to any Zooba.com book. Occasionally, we may also offer you specially priced books and merchandise. We reserve the right to modify or change our regular pricing and discounting policies at any time. If we change or add any pricing, we will send an e-mail notice, at least 30 days in advance, to your e-mail address on file. You agree that we are authorized to begin charging your credit card at the new pricing after the 30 day notice period. Of course, if you do not wish to continue, you can cancel your membership by following the directions below.

Cancellations

You may cancel your membership at any time after maintaining your membership for a total of three months or purchasing just two additional books after your introductory book. In order to cancel, go to Zooba.com, click on Account, go to Contact Us and select Cancel My Account from the drop-down menu box. We reserve the right to cancel memberships at any time.

Returns Policy

We stand behind the quality of our product and want to be sure you receive exactly what you ordered.

If you receive a damaged, defective or incorrect Reading List selection or other purchase, please send us an email at [email protected] or call us at 717-918-1069 within 30 days of receipt and we will send you a replacement. Please note: We will only replace a product if it was damaged, defective or an incorrect selection.

For Personal Use Only

In order for Zooba.com to keep our prices low, we may limit quantities to 10 BUY NOW orders per month. All books purchased through Zooba.com memberships are intended for personal use only and not for resale or any other commercial purpose. If we suspect product is being used other than for personal use, we will cancel your membership.

Resolving Disputes

If there is any dispute between us, it is agreed that either of us may elect to have it resolved by proceeding in small claims court or by binding arbitration administered by the National Arbitration Forum, the American Arbitration Association, or JAMS under their rules for consumer arbitrations. All disputes in arbitration will be handled just between the named parties. The arbitrator shall not have authority to conduct any proceedings on a class, private attorney general, or other representative basis; nor to entertain any claim of, nor provide any relief to, any person who is not a named party; nor to join or consolidate claims by or for individuals with different accounts. You acknowledge that this means that you may not have access to a court or jury.

Privacy Policy

Click here to view our entire privacy policy.

Welcome to Zooba. Start enjoying the value and convenience of a Zooba.com membership today!

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']Ok, for the hacked website. When you view his videos, he has the same guy commenting on all the videos saying it worked. Name is 1arkstfan, which I assume is his 2nd account. On one of his other videos, shown here
There is a guy that says he did an offer but the refs didn't credit, therefore making the theory about the referral thing true.[/quote]

Its fishy as it is. I tried signing up and the second page was being reffered by a user #. The link is BS he just html a copy of the original page. What a loser!
Also in the 1st video notice the game requirements screen. Notice the only thing changing is the game titles and picture. Why didnt he have it in a fullscreen view?

I didn't realize flaming was allowed on this site. I guess no one cares.

I'll be the bigger man and just ignore this kiddy.

Regardless, I stated that I wasn't sure about shipping in my previous post. I apologized if I was wrong as well. I haven't done the offer yet.

Looks like it isn't completely free of charge though.

[quote name='dcgm']I didn't realize flaming was allowed on this site. I guess no one cares.

I'll be the bigger man and just ignore this kiddy.

Regardless, I stated that I wasn't sure about shipping in my previous post. I apologized if I was wrong as well. I haven't done the offer yet.

Looks like it isn't completely free of charge though.[/quote]

Yes ingnore me when you find out you are wrong. Whatever. You started it first.

[quote name='popemogoth']" Let's hug it out bitches " - Ari Gold[/quote]

Funny you mentioned that. I had that as my avatar on another forum for about 8 months lol

I think I have that awesome image saved somewhere...

[quote name='popemogoth']Post it here i wanna see[/quote]

hugitout.jpg

lol

[quote name='dcgm']I haven't done the offer yet. [/quote]

When others have done the offer, and you haven't, please listen to them. While some people haven't gotten refunds from Zooba, they do tend to refund it without a purchase of a book, which also means no shipping and handling.

There is no other way to put it. It is potentially free, and even if you don't like the potential, it's still there.

[quote name='ddrpower']When others have done the offer, and you haven't, please listen to them. While some people haven't gotten refunds from Zooba, they do tend to refund it without a purchase of a book, which also means no shipping and handling.

There is no other way to put it. It is potentially free, and even if you don't like the potential, it's still there.[/quote]
That's fine, I have no problem listening to people who act civilized. Starting a fight with a sarcastic remark and then calling me "numbnuts" doesn't really make me want to "listen", don't you agree ;)

Orders Assassins Creed 2 days ago, it'll ship out in 5 days. I expect it 10 days from shipment date. And yes, sadly flaming is extremely common here. Just report them and ignore.

WTF, I get a response from Trainn that DHL has tried to deliver my GH III twice, and will try again tomorrow. Apparently signature is required. Can't they leave a note??

Do DHL allow pickups?

Seriously, having an 8-5 job is not unusual. Absolutely ridiculous.

Well my GH3 status changed from proccessing to waiting on item. Did this happen to anyone else. I just want to make sure there not doing anything like recinding my credits.

cheers,
Mike

[quote name='miktau']Well my GH3 status changed from proccessing to waiting on item. Did this happen to anyone else. I just want to make sure there not doing anything like recinding my credits.

cheers,
Mike[/QUOTE]

That's perfectly normal. It means that they're waiting for your GHIII to get in stock somewhere so they can order it. Be prepared to wait, though. It's been 4 weeks and still no GHIII for me.

Mine is still processing after just about 18 days.

Also hoping BioShock and Orange Box arrive tomorrow. UPS passed by today and it was torturous seeing them pass without stopping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back