FREE 360 Game--100% Legit. (GHIII Bundle & COD 4 INCLUDED!) Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couple questions:

1. While I wait to do an MCR for stamps.com, can I continue to do other offers?

2. What are some good offers to do next, preferably ones that are relatively easy to cancel and credit quickly?

I AM fuckING PISSED THE fuck OFF!!!!!!

Overnight genius will not refund me the money because im 3 hours too late to cancel, i would have cancelled earlier if i didnt have to visit relatives in the hospital and have work that demanded 13+ hour shifts, but now because of this shit Im being billed 78 dollars for CRAP!!!!

@)(Y)(YR)#!YUu-0218u4-4082`4302`8-0987@~_(*&#@_)~#-21ufuckE!

[quote name='joe2187']I AM fuckING PISSED THE fuck OFF!!!!!!

Overnight genius will not refund me the money because im 3 hours too late to cancel, i would have cancelled earlier if i didnt have to visit relatives in the hospital and have work that demanded 13+ hour shifts, but now because of this shit Im being billed 78 dollars for CRAP!!!!

@)(Y)(YR)#!YUu-0218u4-4082`4302`8-0987@~_(*&#@_)~#-21ufuckE![/quote]

damn man I'm sorry to hear that, did you try to reason with them? Say if you're not going to refund it then say you want your membership back. Maybe this way they'll be like F it, and just refund it. How long was the trial for?

Sorry to say, but it's situations like these is why this website is open, gotta get the money for the free games through sponsors somehow, and this stuff happens =(

[quote name='joe2187']I AM fuckING PISSED THE fuck OFF!!!!!!

@)(Y)(YR)#!YUu-0218u4-4082`4302`8-0987@~_(*&#@_)~#-21ufuckE![/quote]

Thats bullshit. Dude don't take that shit. I would unleash hell on one of those service reps if that crap happed to me.

[quote name='evanft']Couple questions:

1. While I wait to do an MCR for stamps.com, can I continue to do other offers?

2. What are some good offers to do next, preferably ones that are relatively easy to cancel and credit quickly?[/quote] Yes, you can do as many offers as you like while you wait for others to credit. Once you order a game, hit "reset" and if you have more credits you can order another game, etc. While we are not allowed to tell you which offers to use (it violates Trainn's TOS), you can look at the original post in this thread for a list by Rig as to how much offers cost, and how long the trial lasts. That should help you out.

The first offer I did was gamefly, I wanted to play Eternal Sonata and try it out so I just went ahead and did that for $9. It took exactly 7 days to credit me but I did get it.

Now I did the Blockbuster trail, because the samething, there are some movies I want to watch so for $9 thats not bad, the problem is on the 7th day like gamefly they say I didn't do the offer. So I send them everything from the Blockbuster email and what movies I have out and I haven't heard anything from them.

They said it would take up to 10 days to credit me, is there anyway I can speed this process up in hopes that I place my order and get it before the holidays?

How do I cancel Your Savings Club? They didn't recognize my card number when I input through the phone, and I did get charged the $1.

[quote name='aznguyen316']wait, you liked KOTOR, which is Bioware but you don't know about Mass Effect? I never played KOTOR but I know people that love KOTOR and can say the same about Mass Effect. I'm playing through ME now and it's great.[/quote]

I completely forgot Bioware was making this game. I should go with ME then

[quote name='evanft']How do I cancel Your Savings Club? They didn't recognize my card number when I input through the phone, and I did get charged the $1.[/quote]

youre supposed to get a membership email that has your ID #

[quote name='Fuzi0n']The first offer I did was gamefly, I wanted to play Eternal Sonata and try it out so I just went ahead and did that for $9. It took exactly 7 days to credit me but I did get it.

Now I did the Blockbuster trail, because the samething, there are some movies I want to watch so for $9 thats not bad, the problem is on the 7th day like gamefly they say I didn't do the offer. So I send them everything from the Blockbuster email and what movies I have out and I haven't heard anything from them.

They said it would take up to 10 days to credit me, is there anyway I can speed this process up in hopes that I place my order and get it before the holidays?[/quote]

I'm in a similar situation and trying to get the game before the holidays. I did both gamefly and blockbuster and they haven't credited yet, it's been like 5 days. Hopefully they'll credit on the 7th like you said.

[quote name='uEih']I'm in a similar situation and trying to get the game before the holidays. I did both gamefly and blockbuster and they haven't credited yet, it's been like 5 days. Hopefully they'll credit on the 7th like you said.[/quote]

I did these two last month, and they credited in about three days.

However, I had to file a MCR for Disney today. Is this becoming a trend where things are taking longer to credit?

[quote name='imnotatfault']My GH3 shipped out 11/14 and I still have not received it. Nor has Trainn acknowledge my three attempts at correspondence.[/quote]

sorry to hear, my GHIII that was shipped on that same date arrived last week, on a Tuesday I think..

[quote name='SpitFire158']can somebody answer my question please?[/quote]

You have to cancel by phone. If you don't have their number (which you should've copied down when you signed up) then Google it, or try and return to their site and find it.

Okay Weird, this morning i was pissed off because overnight Genius screwed me over and no matter the circumstances It is m fault, the policy clearly states that i have a certain time limit with which to cancel by and i missed that damn deadline by 3 lousy hours, anyway im out 78 dollars....BUT!

when i just got home right now i recieve a infonotice on my door from UPS for a package from Redoctane.com. thats all nice and cool...But i never ordered anything from Redoctane.com nor have i placed an order for another GH bundle from the yourfree360 site.....I never sent in any order for this package...why did they send it to me?

Another question, where could i get a good deal/sell it at to replace the money i just lost with overnight genius by selling this bundle I unexpectadly recieved.

Also i apoligize about my earlier post, i was upset and i thought the censor would cover up most of it.

[quote name='joe2187']Okay Weird, this morning i was pissed off because overnight Genius screwed me over and no matter the circumstances It is m fault, the policy clearly states that i have a certain time limit with which to cancel by and i missed that damn deadline by 3 lousy hours, anyway im out 78 dollars....BUT!

when i just got home right now i recieve a infonotice on my door from UPS for a package from Redoctane.com. thats all nice and cool...But i never ordered anything from Redoctane.com nor have i placed an order for another GH bundle from the yourfree360 site.....I never sent in any order for this package...why did they send it to me?

Another question, where could i get a good deal/sell it at to replace the money i just lost with overnight genius by selling this bundle I unexpectadly recieved.

Also i apoligize about my earlier post, i was upset and i thought the censor would cover up most of it.[/quote]

Maybe somebody you know bought you a present?

And if you not interested in it, eBay is your best bet. If you don't wish to deal with them, try the CAG trade forums.

[quote name='dcgm']Uh yeah. Ultimate Grant Secrets is gone.

I wanted to do that! WTF[/quote]

I did it and I didnt get credit. WTF

now I probably cant do a MCR:cry:

I feel stupid, but how do I get those referral boxes into my sig? Ive been looking all over the sites and can't find any type of code. I know--off topic. Sry

[quote name='joe2187']Okay Weird, this morning i was pissed off because overnight Genius screwed me over and no matter the circumstances It is m fault, the policy clearly states that i have a certain time limit with which to cancel by and i missed that damn deadline by 3 lousy hours, anyway im out 78 dollars....BUT!

Also i apoligize about my earlier post, i was upset and i thought the censor would cover up most of it.[/quote]

if it's GHIII sell it on eBay for some money, then try to get your money back from overnight genius lol

Okay, I just got back from UPS and its confirmed. a GH3 wireless bundle with gig bag + Strap + Key Chain.

Strange thing, the invoice from red octane states that the bundle was priced at $108.24 and that its the 2nd shipment of 4 shipments. I hope i wasnt billed on this or I hope no more packages come, anyone else have something similar when they recieved their's from Redoctane?

[quote name='joe2187']Okay, I just got back from UPS and its confirmed. a GH3 wireless bundle with gig bag + Strap + Key Chain.

Strange thing, the invoice from red octane states that the bundle was priced at $108.24 and that its the 2nd shipment of 4 shipments. I hope i wasnt billed on this or I hope no more packages come, anyone else have something similar when they recieved their's from Redoctane?[/quote]

nice! So you didn't even place an order for GHIII or what? If so good deal. 2nd of 4 shipments? wild, did you get a 1st?

[quote name='aznguyen316']nice! So you didn't even place an order for GHIII or what? If so good deal. 2nd of 4 shipments? wild, did you get a 1st?[/quote]

Nope, never placed an order, never even thought about getting another one...when i got home from work i saw a slip on my door from redoctane.com and there it was another damn bundle. I really dont want another 2 more bundles showing, but i dont know if im reading the invoice wrong...but yes i did receive the first shipment the one I ordered and did credits for on the Yourfree360 site but that was more than 3 1/2 weeks ago.

The invoice says 2 of 4 shipments. I guess this is a good thing...now i can get the money back from when i got screwed over this morning...I'll make a profit of...$20.00!!

Just placed my 2nd order through the site.. Ordered a Halo Edition Xbox 360 Controller... Using it as a prize at my group's LAN Party on the 15th.. Just hope it comes in time...

Okay, I have done these so far...

True.com
Get Rich with Google
Simply You
Increase My Margin
Privacy Matters
GreatFun

I also did the Stamps offer, and never got credit and can't redo it. Also, did some Auction Tutor as well, and never got credit for that. It's been so long that I can't do a support ticket for those. So, those are eliminated. I will probably do the Blockbuster one if I can (although my roommate uses them) and I still need one more for GH3. Any suggestions?

2nd of 4 shipments may mean that they ordered 4 and each is going to someone different. don't get all pumped for more. it's unlikely that they'd f**k up THAT much...

[quote name='SpitFire158']i Signed up for e-Auction Tour on the 26th and i haven't got creditted for it. Should I file for an MCR?[/QUOTE]
If you're allowed to, yes.

So when an offer like CompleteHome or GreatFun says it usually credits within 5 days, and you must be signed up for 21 days, is that 5 days from signup or 5 days from the 21-day mark?

[quote name='CaHooKaMan']youre supposed to get a membership email that has your ID #[/QUOTE]

That's the thing: I never got that email.

okay........
go to yoursavingsclub.com
click "forgot ID"
then do either your email or credit card #
there you go

I'm on here trying to help people and whenever I ask a question people ignore me.

[quote name='soad342']okay........
go to yoursavingsclub.com
click "forgot ID"
then do either your email or credit card #
there you go

I'm on here trying to help people and whenever I ask a question people ignore me.[/quote]

I'll pay it forward, did you need help with something?

:D [quote name='lonelystrider']hey guys do you know how long the zooba trial is? Rig says its 30? days...so i'm not sure. anybody know?[/quote]

I'll help you out here. got this under their ToS.
"Upon acceptance to Zooba.com, you will be charged a $9.95 monthly fee..."

so it looks to be a month. I've done this offer so here's what I know. I did NOT order a book and they did bill me the 9 bucks, but refunded after I canceled via e-mail. Lately I've seen people unable to cancel e-mail but had no problems on the phone w/o ordering a book. So good luck. oh and try out the service, you may like it.

[quote name='aznguyen316']:D

I'll help you out here. got this under their ToS.
"Upon acceptance to Zooba.com, you will be charged a $9.95 monthly fee..."

so it looks to be a month. I've done this offer so here's what I know. I did NOT order a book and they did bill me the 9 bucks, but refunded after I canceled via e-mail. Lately I've seen people unable to cancel e-mail but had no problems on the phone w/o ordering a book. So good luck. oh and try out the service, you may like it.[/QUOTE]
yea it seems like a pretty good service. unfortunately i don't read books lol. hmm yea so i guess 30 days it is. just had to make sure. thanks for the quick reply.

Somebody at Trainn fucked up. Same thing happened here, of course, not on your level. I had ordered Mass Effect and Thursday, Nov. 29, it was shipped to me via overnight. So, this morning, I went out to my back door and there was another box from UPS (it had sat there all night from Friday). I opened it up and it was another Mass Effect that had shipped to me via 2nd day air. So, I got 2 Mass Effects and only ordered one. Both from Trainn! :shock:

[quote name='Unknown50862']Can anyone tell me where I can find the headers in hotmail?[/quote]

For Hotmail:
  1. Log in to your Hotmail account.
  2. Click Options next to the tabs.
  3. Select Mail from the left-side menu.
  4. Click Mail Display Settings.
  5. Under Message Headers, select Advanced.
  6. Click OK.
The full headers for all of your messages will now be available. Return to your inbox, and open the message you'd like to view headers for

Ok so my trials are ending 2day and I need to cancel them but my MCR's havent credited yet for them. What do I do?????? Can I cancel them and still get credit?

[quote name='joe2187']For Hotmail:
  1. Log in to your Hotmail account.
  2. Click Options next to the tabs.
  3. Select Mail from the left-side menu.
  4. Click Mail Display Settings.
  5. Under Message Headers, select Advanced.
  6. Click OK.
The full headers for all of your messages will now be available. Return to your inbox, and open the message you'd like to view headers for[/quote]

Thanks for that, but unfortunately that is for the old hotmail. They have just recently updated, and no matter what I do I can't seem to figure out how to make the headers appear.

EDIT:
Nevermind I found it, you have to right click and select View Source.

[quote name='bubbaducky']Ok so my trials are ending 2day and I need to cancel them but my MCR's havent credited yet for them. What do I do?????? Can I cancel them and still get credit?[/quote]

Cancel them if you don't want the product. You can still get a MCR for them even if they have already been cancelled.

[quote name='galvatron2k1']Somebody at Trainn fucked up. Same thing happened here, of course, not on your level. I had ordered Mass Effect and Thursday, Nov. 29, it was shipped to me via overnight. So, this morning, I went out to my back door and there was another box from UPS (it had sat there all night from Friday). I opened it up and it was another Mass Effect that had shipped to me via 2nd day air. So, I got 2 Mass Effects and only ordered one. Both from Trainn! :shock:[/quote]

You selling it???? and how much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back