FREE 360 Game--100% Legit. (GHIII Bundle & COD 4 INCLUDED!) Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='reyalp411']I will give 100 MS points and a tropicana twister xbox360 faceplate to anyone that goes green on my yourfree360games link.[/quote]

Okay, i signed up under you. i dont know if your green yet but if i did then cool
I dont really want anything, but the 100 ms points would be nice to rent a movie with.

[quote name='joe2187']Okay, i signed up under you. i dont know if your green yet but if i did then cool
I dont really want anything, but the 100 ms points would be nice to rent a movie with.[/quote]

ok you went green and I sent your points and faceplate. This offer is open to any one else that is interested as well.

To the guy above me...you might want to at least edit your post... Signing up for the same site with different email addresses is against the rules and your account will get put on hold. So you may want to reconsider or at the very least NOT post about it...just so you know.

[quote name='nyj1218']just got my MCR for great fun![/quote] Good to know, since I signed up for Great Fun last Wednesday! I don't mind waiting for free stuff, just as long as it goes green in the end!

already done zooba and stamps.com and my GHIII order is in processing. This is great

are there any other instant credit offers?

i finally completed all the requirements on the 18th...just waiting for my account review now :) hopefully they will verify my account before the game is released

If you get more referals while waiting for your account to be reviewed will you be able to use them on your next game or do they get deleted when you reset the account?

[quote name='nadroj1485']i finally completed all the requirements on the 18th...just waiting for my account review now :) hopefully they will verify my account before the game is released

If you get more referals while waiting for your account to be reviewed will you be able to use them on your next game or do they get deleted when you reset the account?[/quote]

you will be able to use them

[quote name='lilboo']Uhhh.. my order status for GHIII says "ATTN REQUIRED - Please Contact"

Anyone else have this? Know what it means??[/quote]

Crap! I just signed in, and have that with Naruto!

Though, my GHIII is still "Pre-order - Waiting for Item."

Guess I will send an email and see what they want. :bomb:

EDIT: That particular status update isn't shown on their help page. Figured it may say it on there, but it didn't. Ugh.

Rig and lilboo, how many items have you recieved?

That may be for that tax form you have to fill out since I've never heard of that being said before.

*Edit*

Damn Redeema beat me :(

This is very true. GHIII will be my 9th game. I've ordered games such as DDR & GH2..so yeah, def hit the $600 mark by this point.
I hope it's not a hassle!!

Anyone have any problems with the Google SEO? I just completed the offer, but I wanted to make sure there's not a catch, I noticed they give you a membership for another program, so I wanted to make sure there's not a second deal like some of those other offers.

From what I have heard around the board, the tax form is relatively pain free. You just have to be patient and give it a few days to process. Trainn is very helpful when walking you through it.

The tax info does mean that you must report the retail value of your winnings, which will be included as part of your income (meaning you'll get charged income tax on the total retail value). This should only occur if you have $600 or more in winnings from Trainn in one calendar year. So, prizes requested Jan 1, 2008 will count towards your 2008 total.

Is there anything that you have to do once you click the link submitting your account for review? Or is it an automated process that takes care of itself?

They'll handle it from there, you may have to click order once it does get approved, though. You'll get an email when it does, so just chill and wait for everything to go through.

After you order and they ask you for a shipping adress and your game shows up on the progress section with an order number, then you dont have to do anything. go by what the e-mails say though, like when they ship the game out. they send one email to confirm the order and one to notify you the game has shipped

edit: redeema 2, me / flyersfan 0

[quote name='Redeema']They'll handle it from there, you may have to click order once it does get approved, though. You'll get an email when it does, so just chill and wait for everything to go through.[/quote]

cool thanks for the quick response.

Has anyone used a prepaid Visa with these offers? I don't trust some of these places with my real card. I know that I'm protected from fraud with my real card, but I'd still rather not go through that hassle.

Pretty sure prepaids aren't allowed on the Trainn sites, and pretty sure they don't work for 90%+ of the offers.

You guys above were right:

Your orders are on a temporary hold as fulfilling them would exceed the $600 gift limit on our site. In order to receive gifts totaling over $600 during one calendar year on one of our sites, we are required by federal law to collect a completed W9 form from you.

You may obtain the form at the link below http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw9.pdf

Once completed, you may mail it to us at

Transcendent Innovations, Inc.
9624 S. Cicero Ave #319
Oak Lawn, IL, 60453

Or for faster receipt, fax it to us at (312) 276-8929.

After we have received and processed the form, the holds will be released on the orders.

Small world. Oak Lawn isn't very far from where I am.

EDIT: Form is finally up.

If I receive my first rental from Gamefly before I receive credit for the offer, am I wrong to file a missing credit?

When I went green with GameFly it took me about a week. Some people might claim shorter time periods, but that's about how long it took me. I think it was somewhere in the neighborhood of six days, actually. Also, I don't think they'll let you file for manual credit before seven days.

Rig, I'm sure you can comb the IRS website and find that form then fax it on Monday. Edit: I see what you mean, it's there, it's just being rewritten. Hopefully a support ticket can get it all sorted out for you since it's not your fault the IRS isn't up to date with their form.

do they ever provide tracking #'s?

I dont expect one for one of the regular games I ordered, but I ordered Guitar Hero II and it shipped but no tracking was provided. I notice there is a box for it in the order area but it says N/A.

Not an issue, just curious. Thanks.

[quote name='Foladar']Pretty sure prepaids aren't allowed on the Trainn sites, and pretty sure they don't work for 90%+ of the offers.[/QUOTE]

Thanks.

Oh well, it would have been nice, but no big deal. Some offers are obviously with "safer" companies than others, so I'll just keep doing those.

[quote name='markyshizzle']to anybody who did the great fun offer, how long did it take to go green?[/quote]

Well for me it took about 21 days for it to credit. After a MCR.

I have no idea how to do this shit, do I need to pay anything? Give away my phone number? Gah, i'm confused. I know everyones getting their items but is this all a big scam in some way?

this it 100% legit so if you want an xbox 360 elite this is one of the best deals out there ok so here is the link
if your interested in this check this out

http://www.360Elite4free.com/index.php?ref=4171165

ok so when your on there sign up and choose referrals account then do an offer (i did stamps.com cause its free and easy) this is one of the best deals out there there where news report about this on CNN

[quote name='lawlflip']I have no idea how to do this shit, do I need to pay anything? Give away my phone number? Gah, i'm confused. I know everyones getting their items but is this all a big scam in some way?[/quote]

Just go to the site, register, and take a look at the offers, its pretty clear when you click an offer in telling you exactly what you need to do to get credit.

You will also need to pay depending on the offers. Some are free trials to a product or service that you can cancel during the trial period if you do not like the product or service or find no need for it. Others have fees involved for shipping and handling of the product in the trial and things like that. The free trials almost all (as does everywhere you use your credit card online) charge a $1 authorization fee at the moment of signing up, but that is refunded after a few days.

You will have to provide legit information to sign up, but I've never had a sales call or crap like that since starting this nor have I received junk mail, I get tons in my junk folder but that was happening even before I started this site. I've only been on it for two weeks (thansk entirely to this thread and the members' providing info) but both of the games I've ordered have cost me a total of about 15 bucks and one of the services Im keeping because its very good. I have a third game thats in limbo as I have not received credit for the offers yet, but Im not worried about the wait.

The risk is minimal, and the rewards are free 360 games. Once you get over the fear. I had it too, and it took me a month of consistently reading this and past threads on here relating to this program before I took the plunge.

[quote name='buterbals']Well for me it took about 21 days for it to credit. After a MCR.[/quote]

21 days, are u serious? well that sucks, i guess u cant beat free though.

^^took me about a month too. i just got credit for it on friday and i signed up for great fun a week before the halo 3 release

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back