FREE 360 Game--100% Legit. (GHIII Bundle & COD 4 INCLUDED!) Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
about the w9 forms, its probably harder for you that already have xboxs but for me i would just wait until january. im only at approx $220 worth of games (90 gh2, 60 madden & 70 halo)

emusic is a good deal for 9.99, be warned dont expect to find major artists for the most part on there, its a lot of independant stuff (which I like) considering its for a credit for a free game, its a easy 9.99 to spend

signed up, got credited within 5 minutes

again I ask the ones with experience with this site

does TRAINN ever provide tracking numbers in the order area? I know theres a box for it, but it says N/A.

[quote name='lawlflip']I have no idea how to do this shit, do I need to pay anything? Give away my phone number? Gah, i'm confused. I know everyones getting their items but is this all a big scam in some way?[/quote]

why dont you read the OP instead of stumbling in here like a bumblingnay-sayer....and yes...this is a giant scam...since we are on page 18 of thread number 3 which puts us at EASILY 250 pages of forum for this topic...the catch is the games dissolve after 6 months...steer clear of this deal....

[quote name='archibishopthedoge']emusic is a good deal for 9.99, be warned dont expect to find major artists for the most part on there, its a lot of independant stuff (which I like) considering its for a credit for a free game, its a easy 9.99 to spend

signed up, got credited within 5 minutes

again I ask the ones with experience with this site

does TRAINN ever provide tracking numbers in the order area? I know theres a box for it, but it says N/A.[/quote]

no tracking numbers..EVAR

[quote name='markyshizzle']to anybody who did the great fun offer, how long did it take to go green?[/quote]

still waiting for that dumb offer.....i even tried to cancel but they kept saying try it out. I honestly do not login to these things. I have so many credits/transaction pending I think I shoudl cancel a set of offers all in one day.

[quote name='buterbals']Well for me it took about 21 days for it to credit. After a MCR.[/quote]

did you wait for it to credit first and then cancel before the 30 days?

No scam at all....we all got pics to prove it. It's really simple either you don't give a shit and sign up for free games or you can just envy everyone and watch them get free games. The choice is yours.

I recieved my HALO 3 scratched. When I recived the shipment I can already hear the cd inside bouncing along the tin box. Now i need soem suggestions should i trade for another copy or file for Amazon.com credit? Now with this credit i won't get cash, that means it goes to an amazon.com balance?

Thanks

[quote name='archibishopthedoge']thanks for the response

and question for those who got Guitar Hero II from them, I assume it ships UPS?[/quote]

I think they mosty ship ups. There's no tracking number you usually hav to wait till the weekend to get your item. Free stuff ROCKS!

Was the 5 posts in a row really necessary?

[quote name='archibishopthedoge']thanks for the response

and question for those who got Guitar Hero II from them, I assume it ships UPS?[/QUOTE]

The one game I recieved from them was shipped with DHL. Wasn't GHII so I dunno. Just thought I'd chime in.

[quote name='popemogoth']I recieved my HALO 3 scratched. When I recived the shipment I can already hear the cd inside bouncing along the tin box. Now i need soem suggestions should i trade for another copy or file for Amazon.com credit? Now with this credit i won't get cash, that means it goes to an amazon.com balance?

Thanks[/quote] Microsoft will replace your scratched Halo 3 LE disc for free up until the deadline of Feb. 1, 2008. Go here, fill out and print the form. http://assets.xbox.com/en-us/support/replacementdisk_orderform.pdf

Please note that the credit card information is left blank if you are returning Halo 3, as it is a free replacement plan.

Of course, if you have not opened the tin then you can return it to Amazon for credit or a fresh copy. I went ahead and opened my tin because I wanted to play. My game disc was mounted, no scratches at all...but my bonus disc was loose and shot to hell. I will be taking advantage of Microsoft's free replacement offer on that one!

[quote name='popemogoth']I recieved my HALO 3 scratched. When I recived the shipment I can already hear the cd inside bouncing along the tin box. Now i need soem suggestions should i trade for another copy or file for Amazon.com credit? Now with this credit i won't get cash, that means it goes to an amazon.com balance?

Thanks[/quote]

Microsoft is replacing scratched discs for free.

this just happened with emusic and its happened with others just curious if others are experiencing the same thing. I"m using firefox and when i enter my cc information and hit submit the website just goes blank as if there was a hickup when sending the secure information. I haven't recieved any info from emusic and it hasn't been taken from my cc so i'm assuming it hasn't gone through. But just curious has this happened to others?

just tried again and same thing happened. Tried again using IE tab and it happened again. rather frustrating.

[quote name='homeland']this just happened with emusic and its happened with others just curious if others are experiencing the same thing. I"m using firefox and when i enter my cc information and hit submit the website just goes blank as if there was a hickup when sending the secure information. I haven't recieved any info from emusic and it hasn't been taken from my cc so i'm assuming it hasn't gone through. But just curious has this happened to others?

just tried again and same thing happened. Tried again using IE tab and it happened again. rather frustrating.[/quote]

Yea, that is happening to me too. But the 1st time it went through and said order confirmed, but no email or charge to my cc

its startign to get really frustrating. emusic is going to be the 5th offer i've done in a row that i've had trouble with. I have 3 offers done that i know i will have to wait a few more days to file a MCR and then wait 2 weeks. Luckily it gives me time to figure out what games I want but its still the point. Besides that I love this site.

[quote name='archibishopthedoge']Just go to the site, register, and take a look at the offers, its pretty clear when you click an offer in telling you exactly what you need to do to get credit.

You will also need to pay depending on the offers. Some are free trials to a product or service that you can cancel during the trial period if you do not like the product or service or find no need for it. Others have fees involved for shipping and handling of the product in the trial and things like that. The free trials almost all (as does everywhere you use your credit card online) charge a $1 authorization fee at the moment of signing up, but that is refunded after a few days.

You will have to provide legit information to sign up, but I've never had a sales call or crap like that since starting this nor have I received junk mail, I get tons in my junk folder but that was happening even before I started this site. I've only been on it for two weeks (thansk entirely to this thread and the members' providing info) but both of the games I've ordered have cost me a total of about 15 bucks and one of the services Im keeping because its very good. I have a third game thats in limbo as I have not received credit for the offers yet, but Im not worried about the wait.

The risk is minimal, and the rewards are free 360 games. Once you get over the fear. I had it too, and it took me a month of consistently reading this and past threads on here relating to this program before I took the plunge.[/quote]
Thanks for that awesome reply.

[quote name='Malik112099']why dont you read the OP instead of stumbling in here like a bumblingnay-sayer....and yes...this is a giant scam...since we are on page 18 of thread number 3 which puts us at EASILY 250 pages of forum for this topic...the catch is the games dissolve after 6 months...steer clear of this deal....[/quote]
I never said it was a huge scam, I just wanted to know if there was some sinister plot behind all of it. K sry.

ya know, i did the stamps.com offer because it was $0...But they charged me 15 dollars!? Whats the deal. Zooba only charged me a buck.

[quote name='joe2187']ya know, i did the stamps.com offer because it was $0...But they charged me 15 dollars!? Whats the deal. Zooba only charged me a buck.[/quote] The $15 charge is a "holding charge" during your free trial. Should you decide to cancel within your trial period, you will receive the $15 back.

I'm a little worried about our GHIII Pre-orders.

http://www.amazon.com/Guitar-Hero-I...17?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1193020832&sr=8-1

Amazon doesn't have it in stock itself, Target had it and no longer does. Now it's just a 3rd party order from RedOctane. (If they actually pre-order it from there, though, it might end up coming earlier than expected!)

Does Trainn use anything other than Amazon for its orders? Most talk I hear is of Amazon.

I am hoping though that those of us whose orders are at the status of "Pre-order - Waiting for Item", that they have already ordered it and is just waiting for the site to ship it out.

We'll see.

[quote name='Lexxon']I'm a little worried about our GHIII Pre-orders.

http://www.amazon.com/Guitar-Hero-III-Legends-Bundle/dp/B000TG531G/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/104-0209455-3174317?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1193020832&sr=8-1

Amazon doesn't have it in stock itself, Target had it and no longer does. Now it's just a 3rd party order from RedOctane. (If they actually pre-order it from there, though, it might end up coming earlier than expected!)

Does Trainn use anything other than Amazon for its orders? Most talk I hear is of Amazon.

I am hoping though that those of us whose orders are at the status of "Pre-order - Waiting for Item", that they have already ordered it and is just waiting for the site to ship it out.

We'll see.[/quote]

No worries. I received Guitar Hero 2 straight from Red Octane (with a free shirt) :)

[quote name='Ernest_360']The $15 charge is a "holding charge" during your free trial. Should you decide to cancel within your trial period, you will receive the $15 back.[/quote]

not even that, I had the holding charge and they released it back to me in about 3-4 days. It doesnt take long and you dont ahve to cancel to receive it.

[quote name='archibishopthedoge']not even that, I had the holding charge and they released it back to me in about 3-4 days. It doesnt take long and you dont ahve to cancel to receive it.[/quote]

Thanks for the info guys, ive had problems with these trial offers before, took a lot of phone calls and e-mails to resolve.

I havent been credited for Stamps yet though, which sucks. Then again, a lot of people have had the same problem and I filed a MCR so hopefully it'll be resolved soon.

One thing Ive notcied on "instant offers" is that if I clear my cookies before the offers I complete, they go through. The only times I missed instants was after my first two went through, my next two didnt, cleared my cookies and the next two went through.

Zooba charges 9.99 after a few days, it is not a trial offer, thats the montly membership fee. I did get credited for it though, probably the quickest one to credit that Ive had.

[quote name='doraemonkerpal']No worries. I received Guitar Hero 2 straight from Red Octane (with a free shirt) :)[/quote]

Then I'm no longer worried :) Just wasn't sure if they went to Amazon's other retailers, but if they did it for GHII, they will for GHIII. If RedOctane ships out early like they did for GHII (or so I've heard), we may actually get ours the day after release. Here's to hoping.

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']Yea, that is happening to me too. But the 1st time it went through and said order confirmed, but no email or charge to my cc[/QUOTE]

Exact same thing here, I went to "forgot my password" on the emusic site and it said my e-mail couldn't be found. I need one more offer and I'd rather do that than one where I have to send something back again.

[quote name='homeland']its startign to get really frustrating. emusic is going to be the 5th offer i've done in a row that i've had trouble with. I have 3 offers done that i know i will have to wait a few more days to file a MCR and then wait 2 weeks. Luckily it gives me time to figure out what games I want but its still the point. Besides that I love this site.[/quote]

I'm having the same problem. I have 4 offers that are pending.

Anyone try Dr. Seuss yet? 10.00 total, gotta send one book back, and you get 7 free books and a backpack. Not horribly bad but still, I wish there were some more 5.00 or less offers.

[quote name='kylerg']Will they do Rockband too soon?[/quote]

Someone said earlier that it'll be added with the november update.

This is a great week, GHII shipping, I get a free DS from Comcast even though I didn't get the triple play, and it's my birthday on friday so there're gift cards galore in my future. Boo yah.

[quote name='SilverGriever']Someone said earlier that it'll [Rock Band] be added with the november update.
[/quote]

Actually, if it was my post you're talking about, they told me it "might" be there in the November update, and if it were to show up, that's when it would. They said they hadn't made a decision yet.

Here's to hoping. 3-4 credits would be plenty fair for it.

I just called to cancel 12-in-1, was kinda a hassle since they asked a million questions and offers a lot more trials. BUT, it's ok though, since they didn't make me send back the stupid vitamins! :D

Any chance that they're going to send the flight stick bundle of Ace Combat 6? Would be nice.

Anyway, a word of warning. If you're going to send something back to Amazon, be *very* careful and make absolutely sure you get a screenshot of your confirmation showing that it was a gift return. Amazon screwed me out of my Halo 3 return, so I've contacted TRAIN and they say they're looking into it.

Question:

I signed up for both Privacy Matters and At Home Rewards on the same day, same CC. Both went green, ordered my game. Great. Canceled them both today. Also great. Big thumbs up to automation. :)

Signing up with these two also signs you up for Your Savings Club. Problem is that I only received one membership email. Should I have two different membership IDs? I called to cancel with the one ID I did get, no issues. I call back and try to retrieve my other ID via phone# or CC# and it says I'm already canceled. Am I good or should I worry?

Nope. you should only get one for your savings club. I did the exact same thing like you and I only got one, which everyone else here experienced the same thing. So you just have to cancel your savings club once. If you sign up for another offer that has you signed up for your savings club again, you won't be signed up for the your savings club.

I said your savings club a lot lol

woo just got greafun and complete home credited, now to put my account under review! :)
i have a question, whats with the returns and amazon now a days? can someone PM me some answers

[quote name='ShaJay']has anyone tries the Sittercity new offer yet. I think its free actually?[/QUOTE]

It's NOT free. $95 annual or $50 for 1 month (then $10 a month after).

Just signed up for simply you. Im waiting for it to credit and then ill order GH3!

Edit: Wow that was quick! I got a credit for simply you! Now its time to cancel =P

Edit2: Whats simply yous phone number to cancel? I dont see it in the OP

[quote name='ranmasama']Nope. you should only get one for your savings club. I did the exact same thing like you and I only got one, which everyone else here experienced the same thing. So you just have to cancel your savings club once. If you sign up for another offer that has you signed up for your savings club again, you won't be signed up for the your savings club.

I said your savings club a lot lol[/QUOTE]

Thanks.

I fulfilled my first two no problem. Now neither of my second two(bidz & stamps) have gone through. :( Forgot to clear my cookies on the first, so that's probably the problem with that one, but my second is on a different computer. Hmm. Frustrating. I was hoping to get an order in today. :(

Looks like I have a ton pending in my summary from just clicking through and checking offers. Would that hold things up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back