FREE 360 Game--100% Legit. (GHIII Bundle & COD 4 INCLUDED!) Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one replied about Autovantage. Can anyone answer my question??

Also, I got my 20 bucks in free gas and a $10 lowes gift card! They basically paid ME! I love it!

[quote name='popemogoth']I got Assassin's Creed today but still no GH3. Also a trainn used a different delivery method. It was a guy in a normal car no shrink stickers or anything. I tried to track it. It was sent via a local amazon dept. do you guys think amazon have thier own shipping services?[/quote]
sounds shady.... haha

also, i was sad that my GHIII came from amazon :( I was lookin forward to the extras haha though I guess I should be happy that it came unlike those few unlucky people who have yet to get theirs

[quote name='dcgm']No one replied about Autovantage. Can anyone answer my question??

Also, I got my 20 bucks in free gas and a $10 lowes gift card! They basically paid ME! I love it![/quote]

If i remember from what others have previously said. Those gift cards validate the continuation of the offer or new offers or something.. I would highly suggest to double check ur not screwing yourself. Nothing in life is truly free.

[quote name='homeland']If i remember from what others have previously said. Those gift cards validate the continuation of the offer or new offers or something.. I would highly suggest to double check ur not screwing yourself. Nothing in life is truly free.[/quote]

except for GCO deals

[quote name='dcgm']No one replied about Autovantage. Can anyone answer my question??

Also, I got my 20 bucks in free gas and a $10 lowes gift card! They basically paid ME! I love it![/quote]

How long did it take you to get the card?

Could it get any worst? lol
Not only am i not getting my guitar bundle yet.
I got my AC played it for abut an hour and my box RoD on me. What a great Holiday. Haha

[quote name='popemogoth']Could it get any worst? lol
Not only am i not getting my guitar bundle yet.
I got my AC played it for abut an hour and my box RoD on me. What a great Holiday. Haha[/quote]

wow RROD... that sucks how long have you had it?

[quote name='aznguyen316']wow RROD... that sucks how long have you had it?[/quote]

Since Feb 2007, which is odd....because i havent reached a year yet. It's all those hours spent playng FFxi.

that sucks hahaha though my 360 disc drive fucked up on me during the halo 3 launch :/ luckily I could use my roommates to play until mine came back :)

[quote name='homeland']If i remember from what others have previously said. Those gift cards validate the continuation of the offer or new offers or something.. I would highly suggest to double check ur not screwing yourself. Nothing in life is truly free.[/quote]
Rubbish. I got a free 360 surround sound system from Want2BSquare. You know, that Scion promotion? I played frogger for like 15 hours and got this thing within 2 weeks. Didn't cost me a dime. A 300+ dollar value.

I'll double check though, thanks for bringing this to my attention.

[quote name='ddrpower']6. Only one account may be pursued per site per person, per location, per household is allowed. Any user(s) found creating multiple account will face immediate suspension and risk having their account terminated.

AKA No.

I logged in to find this statement, and I found my MCRs for Great Fun and Autovantage went through. Excellent![/quote]

how long did it take for your MCR for Great Fun to go through?

[quote name='omgu8myrice']anyone?[/quote]

yes eauction sends you a cd, same as increase margin and I'm sure yahoo and google do the same, they're all the same company

I can say that those free gas cards are legit. My sister and I have used them with no problems at all.

[quote name='macjz212']I can say that those free gas cards are legit. My sister and I have used them with no problems at all.[/quote]
Thanks for confirming this, I'll take your word. It would appear so, considering they are actually gift cards and there's no way the company would be notified that they've been used or not...

[quote name='RoboPenguin']Has anyones Mass Effect shipped yet? Mine still says Processing....:,([/quote]

Very doubtful (mine as well says processing). I would bet late tonight/tomorrow is when we'lll start seeing them, but considering the holiday I won't be surprised to see them hold off on orders until after Thurs.

[quote name='archibishopthedoge']Very doubtful (mine as well says processing). I would bet late tonight/tomorrow is when we'lll start seeing them, but considering the holiday I won't be surprised to see them hold off on orders until after Thurs.[/quote]

I agree mine is on pre-order waiting for item.. Amazon's in stock so I think they're just taking some time to go out, although Assassin's Creed shipped pretty fast for me.

yea COD4 also shipped fast for me, I ordered on Nov 1, and it shipped on the morning of the 7th (email rec'd at 3:04am Wed morning) so Im hoping they get ME out today (meaning Wed)

I have it already, but I ordered another copy as there was nothing else on the site I wanted. Im not in that much of a hurry but I plan on giving it as a gift now at a Xmas party so Im hoping to get it quicker lol

[quote name='archibishopthedoge']yea COD4 also shipped fast for me, I ordered on Nov 1, and it shipped on the morning of the 7th (email rec'd at 3:04am Wed morning) so Im hoping they get ME out today (meaning Wed)

I have it already, but I ordered another copy as there was nothing else on the site I wanted. Im not in that much of a hurry but I plan on giving it as a gift now at a Xmas party so Im hoping to get it quicker lol[/quote]
do you remember when the estimated ship date was for COD4? i ordered mine on the 15th and the estimated date is the 22nd but thats thanksgiving and its still processing.

[quote name='CaHooKaMan']do you remember when the estimated ship date was for COD4? i ordered mine on the 15th and the estimated date is the 22nd but thats thanksgiving and its still processing.[/quote]
-I ordered on the 1st
-it came out the 5th or the 6th
-they shipped on the 7th
-estimated was the 8th -- its ALWAYS a week estimated -- thats automatic, you could place an order on a Sunday and the estimated ship date is always the next Sunday
-arrived on the 9th

I imagine yours will ship today or Friday. The holiday its hard to tell, they may try to jam them all in today before the holiday or deal with orders the day after. I've only had one game go past the estimated ship date (it shipped on the 8th day). And who knows, they could very well be working on the holiday and they can place orders that day, but they wouldnt physically ship till Friday.

Im hoping they do shipping today, simply because the rush for Xmas starts Friday.

Finally got credit for Stamps.com on the 19th, I sent in my MCR on the 6th.

Called and cancelled yesterday, was pretty painless but the guy had a terrible accent and was a mumbler on top of it. They tried to downgrade my service to the 7.95 one but after telling him I wasn't interested my account was canceled and I received a verification e-mail.

Although it takes a little bit of time, Stamps.com is a good one to start off the site with cus you'll have an extra credit down the road to help out later, probably for a game you forgot was coming out. :p

[quote name='darkfalzsux']
Although it takes a little bit of time, Stamps.com is a good one to start off the site with cus you'll have an extra credit down the road to help out later, probably for a game you forgot was coming out. :p[/quote]

It doesn't always take a long time to credit. A lot of people have had it credit instantly. It took an MCR for mine to credit, but plenty of people have had it go instant, it just depends.

I received my book orders today.
I'm pretty pissed because I'm 100000000% sure I didn't check the box for the 2 extra books foor $4.99.
Anyway, how do I send them back now?
I've read every single paper they gave me and nothing says anything about it.
I'd love to know soon because I already contacted USPS so they'd come pick them up tomorrow.

Do I have to call?
Anyone have the number?
Also, how do they know that I've sent it back within 7 days?
I don't want to get screwed over.

Good to here more and more individuals got their GH III. Still waiting on mine hopefully today is the day.

Today is the 2nd day my CoD4 will be in transit. I hope it arrives!

Also, for anyone who's interested, I asked trainn about my orders that were still processing (GH3 included), and I just got this reply:

"I apologize for the delay in fulfilling your order. Due to a limited supply of the Guitar Hero III bundle, it is temporarily back-ordered.

We are expecting additional supply to become available within the next 7-10 days though so your order would likely be shipped at that time. Once it has, you will receive a shipping confirmation email to let you know that it is on the way."

I don't know if this is news or not, but I figured I'd post it anyway.

Sorry to ask, I know its been asked before. I tried to search but got a fatal error.

Great Fun & AutoAdvantace, I know they are supposed to credit in 5 days. Anyone have to file MCR's? I signed up on the 14th & 15th & havent yet.
Also, if you did file MCR... did you have to wait the 21 days before you filed the MCR?

[quote name='Coyotezeye']Sorry to ask, I know its been asked before. I tried to search but got a fatal error.

Great Fun & AutoAdvantace, I know they are supposed to credit in 5 days. Anyone have to file MCR's? I signed up on the 14th & 15th & havent yet.
Also, if you did file MCR... did you have to wait the 21 days before you filed the MCR?[/quote]I received credit from Great Fun on the 3rd day. I just signed up yesterday for Autovantage, so I'm hoping just as you are that it credits without an MCR.

[quote name='dcgm']Today is the 2nd day my CoD4 will be in transit. I hope it arrives!

Also, for anyone who's interested, I asked trainn about my orders that were still processing (GH3 included), and I just got this reply:

"I apologize for the delay in fulfilling your order. Due to a limited supply of the Guitar Hero III bundle, it is temporarily back-ordered.

We are expecting additional supply to become available within the next 7-10 days though so your order would likely be shipped at that time. Once it has, you will receive a shipping confirmation email to let you know that it is on the way."

I don't know if this is news or not, but I figured I'd post it anyway.[/quote]

News to me! What's the date of your processing GHIII? I have one processing since Nov. 12th so I figured it was backordered. Didn't know if I should just send a support ticket to cancel it and get a different game. Let me know thanks!

[quote name='aznguyen316']News to me! What's the date of your processing GHIII? I have one processing since Nov. 12th so I figured it was backordered. Didn't know if I should just send a support ticket to cancel it and get a different game. Let me know thanks![/quote]
Order placed on November 11th. Been processing since then.

Hey guys does Trainn order GH3 and then ships them himself from their earhouse or do they order it from a source directly to your adress?

[quote name='Coyotezeye']Sorry to ask, I know its been asked before. I tried to search but got a fatal error.

Also, if you did file MCR... did you have to wait the 21 days before you filed the MCR?[/quote]

yeah i had the same problem i posted i think 3 or 4 pages back

i signed up on oct. 25 and on nov. 15 i filed an MCR, so i waited uhm 21 days i guess. wow what a coincidence:cool:

[quote name='Sejad']Hey guys does Trainn order GH3 and then ships them himself from their earhouse or do they order it from a source directly to your adress?[/quote]
Trainn doesnt have a warehouse, they purchase the game(s) from a place like Amazon and the retailer ships it directly to your address.

GHIII's have come from Amazon, Red Octane and I believe Circuit City. They get them from whereever they can.

[quote name='k1ng310']yeah i had the same problem i posted i think 3 or 4 pages back

i signed up on oct. 25 and on nov. 15 i filed an MCR, so i waited uhm 21 days i guess. wow what a coincidence:cool:[/quote]

Yeah I thought someone posted it not too long ago. Guess I needed to go one more page back then I did.

Thanks for the info.

Kind of sucks having to wait & do MCR's. Looks like out of the 4 offers I have signed up for, 3 will have to be MCR'ed. :(

I read in this thread that the trial for your savings club (wich come At home rewards or Privacy Matters) is only for 3 days. But at the signup page or the email that they sent it doesn't say anything about this, where did some of you found this out? Another question, since this trial is only for 3 days, and I want to cancel (I'm still on time), Will it affect the cancelation of my Privacy Matters account (which according to the site, I should cancel after 5 days)? And also, Does anybody have had any problems calling to cancel on weekends(on any offer)?

[quote name='pablo_vllj']I read in this thread that the trial for your savings club (wich come At home rewards or Privacy Matters) is only for 3 days. But at the signup page or the email that they sent it doesn't say anything about this, where did some of you found this out? Another question, since this trial is only for 3 days, and I want to cancel (I'm still on time), Will it affect the cancelation of my Privacy Matters account (which according to the site, I should cancel after 5 days)? And also, Does anybody have had any problems calling to cancel on weekends(on any offer)?[/quote]

The email that I received from YourSavingsClub mentioned a 3 day trial even though the site said 7 days. I canceled on the 3rd day just to be safe. It does NOT effect the trial for Privacy Matters.

[quote name='Coyotezeye']

Kind of sucks having to wait & do MCR's. Looks like out of the 4 offers I have signed up for, 3 will have to be MCR'ed. :([/QUOTE]

I've done six and I'm waiting on two MCRs. One has been 7 days and the other is in limbo. I didn't send the right headers the first time which apparently reset the process. Filed for the first on Oct. 26. Still no credit. :(

Has anybody heard anything on the GH3's lately? Like many others, I received my "shipped" email on 11/13. Did Trainn ever get back to anybody on whether these orders were actually placed? I submitted a support ticket about it two days ago, but haven't gotten a response. I'm just wondering if anybody knows anything. Thanks.

Yup, I received my Assassin's Creed today, but still no GH3 and GH3 was supposedly shipped before GH3. I ordered my GH3 on 10/27.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back