FREE 360 Game--100% Legit. (GHIII Bundle & COD 4 INCLUDED!) Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rig,

Is there a place that you can post all of the information for the offers in one place (similar to the first post in the thread)?

Wait, which ones are the same as the Yahoo one? It says payment declined.

EDIT: Actually, according to my chase account, it went through....twice. God dammit. Well, actually, it's just pending.

I also just did the Zooba one. Is there a required time for that one?

Has anyone else had a problem signing up for at home rewards?
I enter everything correctly but it says im innelligable at this time. I even tried different cards.

Finally, I got my first game, Call of Duty 4. Too bad I have too much homework today to play, but tomorrow I'll be playing this.

[quote name='dcgm']Gah! I've been spamming my referral link in various places, and I have 3 people to sign up under my link so far. They havent completed an offer yet, though.

Every time I see that, it's like a little stab in my heart :([/quote] Yea same here. I hate how people sign up, but dont do anything. I need people that will actually do the stuff

[quote name='Mako1215']Yea same here. I hate how people sign up, but dont do anything. I need people that will actually do the stuff[/quote]

same here even when i offer cash i get no takers

[quote name='Hiei69']Finally, I got my first game, Call of Duty 4. Too bad I have too much homework today to play, but tomorrow I'll be playing this.[/quote]

congrats and that sucks

(congrats you got the game; it sucks that you have hw)

I didn't get credit for Yahoo, I think maybe I'm never going to. Oh well. Once my stamps.com MCR goes through, I'll be able to order Oblivion GOTY.

I feel your guys's pain about trying to get refs. I am a reg at a different forum on the internetz and I got a lot of the other users there to help me out with this. I'd get a ref for this site, a ref for a free 360 Elite site, and they'd get a free game. It all came at NO cost to them too.

If you can find an e-friend willing to do that, feel free to PM me if you want any more details. The rest of the my shenanigans is something that will probably get this post deleted lol

When you file an MCR does it usually take the full 10 days to credit you. It seems everything I do they don't credit me in the time the say, but 7 days exactly. This MCR is on its 7/8th day and nothing yet.

thanks for the info above about that support ticket. I have a GHIII waiting from Nov. 7 order as well so I'll ask for a gift cert to buy myself.

[quote name='Fuzi0n']When you file an MCR does it usually take the full 10 days to credit you. It seems everything I do they don't credit me in the time the say, but 7 days exactly. This MCR is on its 7/8th day and nothing yet.[/quote]

My last MCR was credited on the 14th day. That was just a few days ago

[quote name='RudyPants']Just got this response in a support ticket:

Due to the back-order (of Guitar Hero III), it may be 1-2 weeks before it is in stock.

We do understand though that you may not wish to wait any longer for it so, if you do not wish to wait any longer, we would be willing to provide you with a $100 gift certificate to Amazon.com, Best Buy, or Circuit City, which you may use to purchase Guitar Hero III when it becomes available again or any other item of your choosing.

That's nice of them to send me a gift card since I've been waiting since late October for Guitar Hero III. Is this game really that rare? I see it all the time a BB and CC.[/quote]

im hoping that i can do this too, cause they have it in a few stores within driving distance, but i ordered it on nov 29th so i havent been waiting long but i tend to get a little impatient with some things...i'll keep my fingers crossed

Good Questions for next page:

Why can't I do Yahoo and Google?? --same company
Can I make more than one account? _One per household (tracked by IP)

Idk just tryin to help

Well my second guitar hero is at* shipping soon *but the first one hasnt arrived and it shipped November 4th!!!! I've contacted Trainn for a tracking number and they said someone would get back to me within 24 hours............its been 48.:bomb:

[quote name='BL00DW0LF']im hoping that i can do this too, cause they have it in a few stores within driving distance, but i ordered it on nov 29th so i havent been waiting long but i tend to get a little impatient with some things...i'll keep my fingers crossed[/quote]

It's getting a little ridiculous in terms of how long its taking for this game. I know it's a free game, but still.

It's a good move for them willing to simply send out a gift certificate for people who have been waiting way too long for GH III. Good luck to others - hopefully I'm not the only one they're doing this for.

[quote name='thepik241']Grr, my GHIII bundle was lost in shipping and now they have to re-ship the bundle.

The problem is that the bundle is in back-stock so they can not ship it to me....

Also what sucks is that the site won't give me anything for this mix up, so now I have been waiting for more than a month and all for nothing...grr...[/QUOTE]

Same happened to me. Apparently FedEx marked it "Undeliverable" because my address was listed as "x street south" instead of "x street s," which I find to be complete bulls**t. Now I have to wait ANOTHER month? No thanks. I want the gift card. Shame they take 5 business days just to give me a worthless response. Talk about terrible customer service.

I havent completed any offers in a while now. Ive run out of offers to complete. Hopefully in the December update they will add some new offers and DDR Universe 2.

[quote name='Venent']Rig,

Is there a place that you can post all of the information for the offers in one place (similar to the first post in the thread)?[/quote]

I'm not following you. The information in the OP is all my information. I must have just forgot to post that information when I did the offer. The OP can add it.

I will definitely remember to post all of mine when I make the new thread.

And for the record, I have a lot more offers completed, but the other ones are no longer on the site.

If there are any other offers anybody is interested in, let me know, and I will probably complete them to see how it goes. (Granted, I'm not doing the really stupid sounding offers!)

And evan, Glock mentioned it already, but you only need to keep Yahoo open for a bit (week or so). Nothing to send back or anything, as it's all digital.

But I see you already signed up anyway. ;)

Got an email a few days ago, 5 business days....so it should be here on either friday, saturday, or monday. I can't wait to get it. I really want to get the simpsons game! 1 more offer, but too lazy. No more money. I need another prepaid CC.

Well, Disney FINALLY charged me today, even though I submitted an MCR a week ago before they charged me.

Still no credit for it. Some "instant" offer. ;)

I'm about to just sign up for a few new ones...

[quote name='Rig']And evan, Glock mentioned it already, but you only need to keep Yahoo open for a bit (week or so). Nothing to send back or anything, as it's all digital. [/QUOTE]

When I tried to sign up, it said the transaction wouldn't go through, but there are still 2 charges pending on my card. I haven't received credit or any sort of email. What the eff?

[quote name='SpitFire158']Can someone help me how long does Gamefly take to credit?[/quote] I signed up for Gamefly on a Wednesday and received credit the following Monday.

[quote name='Ernest_360']I signed up for Gamefly on a Wednesday and received credit the following Monday.[/quote] Nice!
p.s. I'm watching this thread to be poster #3000

[quote name='evanft']When I tried to sign up, it said the transaction wouldn't go through, but there are still 2 charges pending on my card. I haven't received credit or any sort of email. What the eff?[/quote]
That is indeed strange. I would give them a call tomorrow and let them know the situation. Tell them you want a welcome email sent to you.

At least then, you will be able to fill out an MCR.

EDIT: Gamefly credit was five days for me as well.

I have been waiting for Blockbuster credit for about the same amount of time.

Can I sign up for a 3rd offer, while I am waiting for them to get credit? Or do I have to wait? Don't you have to reset your account or something like that?

I'd like to get GHIII in hand before the end of the year if possible.

[quote name='nick91884']do I just send back the cars book? Or do I need to call someone too?[/quote]

I'm not sure yet, myself, Nick.

I signed up on Nov 23rd, didn't get billed until a couple of days ago, but I have received the two emails from them. I'm going to look into that myself, because that still hasn't credited for me after about two weeks.

I've done a bunch of offers since then, and I am running out of good offers. (When I finally get my MCR for Disney, I'll have another game coming...just don't know what I'll get yet.) I'm getting to the point where all the offers I have left are the $35 and up ones! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back