FREE 360 Game and Maybe More from Microsoft for Taking a Quiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

TahoeMax

CAGiversary!
Feedback
69 (100%)
Wow, my first big deal thread. How exciting! Anyway, I haven't seen any threads about this, so here goes. I participated in a Halo 3 competition a few months ago and walked away with Office 2007 Ultimate, Gears of War, Encarta '07 and a t-shirt, so this is very legit. Apparently if you sign up and take at least one quiz, MS will mail you a free 360 game. Not sure if you get to choose or not, but the Halo 3 tourney featured Halo 3, Gears of War, Forza 2, and a couple others...basically MS titles.

The Imagine Cup is sort of a showcase for Microsoft's products and services.
The IT Challenge quiz consists of 30 multiple-choice questions about Microsoft Technologies that can be used for network infrastructure services, directory services, communication on-line and off-line service, database service, file and printing services, security and management services.

Competitors who score at least 15 (50%) will move on to Round 2 (for even snazzier prizes)

Go here:

http://www.microsoft4me.com/imaginecup/

Sign up on the left side of the page and put in IC08BERKELEY as your referral code. I'm not sure if you need to say you're actually in school or not. Once you've registered, sign up for the IT Challenge (and whatever else you're interested in) The MS rep who sent me this information says that apparently the only time to actually take the quiz is from 12am-1am PST on Thursday 1/31 (THIS IS TONIGHT unless he messed up). They've already had 4 rounds and this would just be the last one. We're probably not going anywhere, but if we can get free games that'd be nice.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back