FREE 360 Game in 10 minutes. Even Guitar Hero 2 bundle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Flyersfan']What offers are Completely free trials?

Like, I can order something with a credit card, it won't show up on my transactions, and I can cancel before anything even shows up?

I know of Stamps.com

Thanks to whoever answers![/quote]

Sounds like you're trying to use your parents' credit card without them knowing. :shame:

[quote name='Rig']Sounds like you're trying to use your parents' credit card without them knowing. :shame:[/quote]

I would if I still lived with them, and didn't have my own :lol:

I'm using my credit card that is basically shared between me and my girlfriend. I shop about three times a year (birthdays, holidays, other occasions like that) and if I do, it's with cash or some gift card I got. She uses it with everything else. I don't want to expalin what a $1.87 charge was if I don't have to. She gets pretty pissy over this stuff.

That's why I called it my "special card" earlier :)

anyone recommened me 2 or 3 offers?

i tried..........
blockbuster (instant credit)
stamps.com (instant credit)
gamefly (no luck so far)
and
google money (can't seem to get pass processing page)

if anyone has any recommendations to get past google money then im all in and recommend some other offers too

[quote name='nikelecious91']anyone recommened me 2 or 3 offers?

i tried..........
gamefly (no luck so far)
and

if anyone has any recommendations to get past google money then im all in and recommend some other offers too[/quote]
Try using IE

[quote name='nikelecious91']anyone recommened me 2 or 3 offers?

i tried..........
gamefly (no luck so far)
and

if anyone has any recommendations to get past google money then im all in and recommend some other offers too[/quote]

Gamefly, you need to have a game in your que and it usually takes about 4-6 days to credit.

[quote name='Flyersfan']I would if I still lived with them, and didn't have my own :lol:

I'm using my credit card that is basically shared between me and my girlfriend. I shop about three times a year (birthdays, holidays, other occasions like that) and if I do, it's with cash or some gift card I got. She uses it with everything else. I don't want to expalin what a $1.87 charge was if I don't have to. She gets pretty pissy over this stuff.

That's why I called it my "special card" earlier :)[/quote]

:lol:

If you did stamps already, just go with True. Others mentioned being charged even after cancelling online, but I wasn't. If you want to be 100% protected, just call to cancel.

Make sure to let it stay active for a couple days; the 360 site was cancelling some people for ending the service too soon. Two to four days is probably enough.

Don't forget to cancel though, or I think your girlfriend would be more than pissed when she saw a charge from "True.com" on your bill. ;)

[quote name='Rig']:lol:

If you did stamps already, just go with True. Others mentioned being charged even after cancelling online, but I wasn't. If you want to be 100% protected, just call to cancel.

Make sure to let it stay active for a couple days; the 360 site was cancelling some people for ending the service too soon. Two to four days is probably enough.

Don't forget to cancel though, or I think your girlfriend would be more than pissed when she saw a charge from "True.com" on your bill. ;)[/quote]

Unfortunately they took the true.com offer down.

I'm playing a waiting game with her right now. She's watching some shitty tv show on the couch next to me. Gotta wait till she goes to bed so I can whip the credit card out.

Hey,

I have a couple of questions about the shipping process

1. For those who live on the East Coast, how long did you receive your package after being notified that it has shipped?

2. Does someone need to be present to sign the package when UPS delivers the Guitar Hero II bundgle?

3. Is it possible to call UPS and tell them to just send the package to the nearest UPS Center without having a tracking number because I might not be home during the day since I have work?

Thanks for the help.

My girlfriend went to bed, I signed up for stamps.com 15 minutes ago :)

No credit yet though, guess I gotta wait a couple of hours or something.

Edit- Wtf, you all lied to me. I see a $1 charge on my account for stamps.com

Dammit. Now I gotta get something ready to tell her.

$1 processing fee. itll go away before tomorrow. just checks if u got funds in ur cc..

u download/installed and logged in the software yet?

Ah, ok. I thought that might be some proccessing fee.

Yeah, I downloaded and installed it. Logged in, asked for secret question, I gave the answer.

Guess I'm not one of the instant ones, huh?

EDIT*

Just read some part of stamps.com that I probably should've read earlier, it says Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher. I use Firefox. Could this be the reason?

[quote name='Flyersfan']My girlfriend went to bed, I signed up for stamps.com 15 minutes ago :)

No credit yet though, guess I gotta wait a couple of hours or something.

Edit- Wtf, you all lied to me. I see a $1 charge on my account for stamps.com

Dammit. Now I gotta get something ready to tell her.[/quote]

LOL...dude, you crack me up. I was going to comment on your post earlier about having to sneak and "whip out the special card", but I had to run an errand. I understand that it's her credit card, but is she that huge of a bitch that if you explained to her what you were trying to accomplish (getting a $60 game for $5 or less), she wouldn't understand and just be happy that you're crafty enough to do something like this...as opposed to all the suckers who go out and just spend the $60?

Unless you're like 16 and she's 30...you really have two options. Either grow a pair, or get your own credit card. Even if you don't use it. It's not a bad thing to have for an emergency, and as long as you're not a complete douche, it helps build up your credit. Come on. Is she your girlfriend or your mom?

[quote name='n8rockerasu']LOL...dude, you crack me up. I was going to comment on your post earlier about having to sneak and "whip out the special card", but I had to run an errand. I understand that it's her credit card, but is she that huge of a bitch that if you explained to her what you were trying to accomplish (getting a $60 game for $5 or less), she wouldn't understand and just be happy that you're crafty enough to do something like this...as opposed to all the suckers who go out and just spend the $60?

Unless you're like 16 and she's 30...you really have two options. Either grow a pair, or get your own credit card. Even if you don't use it. It's not a bad thing to have for an emergency, and as long as you're not a complete douche, it helps build up your credit. Come on. Is she your girlfriend or your mom?[/quote]

Like I said, I don't buy much of anything. I'm not that into games anymore (the only thing I used to buy when I did buy anything) and if I do buy something like a gift, I prefer using cash.

Last big thing I bought was a $50 giftcard for a close friend on his birthday in March, and I used cash. So what? I do have my own credit card, that I do, in fact, use in emergencies. And only in emergencies. This free game is not an emergency, no matter what way you look at it. I prefer to use cash. My preference, way to jump on me for that though.

She has her own credit card to, that she uses in emergencies. And we both share this card with our own cash. I rarely use it, ever, like I said. Maybe 3-4 times a year.

And yeah, she's pretty picky over the cash, so what? Have you ever had a girlfriend? They always have one (or multiple) things that they are picky about like that. Doesn't bother me.

It's not about growing a pair, it's about not wanting to deal with her bitching about it. She will definitely think that I'm going to get charged some big fee for that stamps.com offer, but I'll have to sit down on my own time and explain it to her. That's why I said that. I'm sure you've seen someone bitch about something you didn't feel was worth it, but they do. She didn't come from a nice family so I can see why she is like this.

Thanks for the assumptions though, you know what they say about them, and you did it :roll:

[quote name='Flyersfan']And yeah, she's pretty picky over the cash, so what? Have you ever had a girlfriend? They always have one (or multiple) things that they are picky about like that. Doesn't bother me.

It's not about growing a pair, it's about not wanting to deal with her bitching about it. She will definitely think that I'm going to get charged some big fee for that stamps.com offer, but I'll have to sit down on my own time and explain it to her. That's why I said that. I'm sure you've seen someone bitch about something you didn't feel was worth it, but they do. She didn't come from a nice family so I can see why she is like this.

Thanks for the assumptions though, you know what they say about them, and you did it :roll:[/quote]

Look, man. I wasn't trying to come down on you. I guess in my opinion it just seemed unfair for her to have the leash that short. We could sit here and delve into all kinds of psycho-analytical crap about how she doesn't trust your judgment, and apparently doesn't allow you to have very much responsibility in your relationship. But the bottom line is if you're happy, you're happy.

I, myself, am married, and know all too well the wrath of a woman (even sometimes for no good reason). I just happen to be of the opinion that a good relationship is built on compromise. My wife doesn't really understand a lot of the tricks and deals I do, but she trusts that I'm not stupid enough to do anything to hurt our situation. I'm also not afraid to tell her when she's wrong, and more importantly, I'm not afraid to admit when I am.

Also, obtaining a video game wasn't a good enough reason to use your "emergency" credit card, but it was good enough to sneak around and steal your girlfriend's? Again, I'm not judging. It just doesn't make sense to me. I apologize if I offended you, but I just found your situation interesting.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Look, man. I wasn't trying to come down on you. I guess in my opinion it just seemed unfair for her to have the leash that short. We could sit here and delve into all kinds of psycho-analytical crap about how she doesn't trust your judgment, and apparently doesn't allow you to have very much responsibility in your relationship. But the bottom line is if you're happy, you're happy.

I, myself, am married, and know all too well the wrath of a woman (even sometimes for no good reason). I just happen to be of the opinion that a good relationship is built on compromise. My wife doesn't really understand a lot of the tricks and deals I do, but she trusts that I'm not stupid enough to do anything to hurt our situation. I'm also not afraid to tell her when she's wrong, and more importantly, I'm not afraid to admit when I am.

Also, obtaining a video game wasn't a good enough reason to use your "emergency" credit card, but it was good enough to sneak around and steal your girlfriend's? Again, I'm not judging. It just doesn't make sense to me. I apologize if I offended you, but I just found your situation interesting.[/quote]

No hard feelings.

That might be the thing. You're married, I'm assuming you've known your wife for more than 6 months. We've only known each other that long. I guess we're still in that "phase" of not pointing out the annoying things we have with each other yet. I know she came from a very hard family living and working on a farm. I just think she likes to be in control of the money on that card, and to me, it's not a big deal. Just like on Sundays in the fall/winter, whenever the phillies or flyers are on, I like to be in control of the HDTV set while she can go watch her soap opera Desperate Housewifes hoopla in the bedroom

I have my own money to use, she has her own, and she basically keeps the card.

Again, it's not really sneaking, but when she and I both know that I only use the card 3-4 times each year, she's going to ask me what's up. It's not anyone's birthday, no parties (except graduation parties, we'll just write a check) and its not a holiday. We just have two different viewpoints on this.

Back on topic:

I've always been meaning to get a paypal card to use for these things, but I always forget.

I have $90 or so sitting in my paypal account from selling a game here on CAG and another site. Maybe I can go the referral route on this and give away $10 for referalls. Couldn't hurt. I'll decide that later though.

Stamps.com didn't go through either for me, but I might ask for a credit request later on if I plan on getting another game.

I have a couple of questions about the shipping process.

1. For those who live on the East Coast, how long did you receive your package after being notified that it has shipped?

2. Does someone need to be present to sign the package when UPS delivers the Guitar Hero II bundgle?

3. Is it possible to call UPS and tell them to just send the package to the nearest UPS Center without having a tracking number because I might not be home during the day since I have work?

Thanks for the help and support.

[quote name='Flyersfan']No hard feelings.

That might be the thing. You're married, I'm assuming you've known your wife for more than 6 months. We've only known each other that long. I guess we're still in that "phase" of not pointing out the annoying things we have with each other yet.

Again, it's not really sneaking, but when she and I both know that I only use the card 3-4 times each year, she's going to ask me what's up. It's not anyone's birthday, no parties (except graduation parties, we'll just write a check) and its not a holiday.[/quote]

It's cool dude. Yeah, I've been with my wife almost 5 years now. I don't even know if we had a fight in the first 6 months. Just be open and honest with each other, and maybe in a few years you'll be lucky enough to be able to tell her how she gets on your freakin last nerve (and I mean that in a good way of course). Haha

Also back on topic:

My GHII was shipped out on 5/21, and I'm still waiting on it (I live in NC...so I'm assuming longer ship times for east coasters).

Just so you guys know if you're ordering Guitar Hero II and they order it from Red Octane which seems to be their thing, it's coming from Sunnyvale, CA (unless they have another distribution center, but I doubt it) so, you might wait a little longer. My order was given a estimated shipping date of the 23rd, which is actually when I received it, so you can expect it possibly over the weekend. It seems as though they place their orders on Saturday night or Sunday even and they ship UPS Ground.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']
My GHII was shipped out on 5/21, and I'm still waiting on it (I live in NC...so I'm assuming longer ship times for east coasters).[/quote]

my estimate shipping date is 15th, but i didn't get it til 21st. its a long wait from processing->shipped->received! (more than 2 weeks)

btw, i am in WA (west cost) and it's from Amazon!

[quote name='n8rockerasu']It's cool dude. Yeah, I've been with my wife almost 5 years now. I don't even know if we had a fight in the first 6 months. Just be open and honest with each other, and maybe in a few years you'll be lucky enough to be able to tell her how she gets on your freakin last nerve (and I mean that in a good way of course). Haha

Also back on topic:

My GHII was shipped out on 5/21, and I'm still waiting on it (I live in NC...so I'm assuming longer ship times for east coasters).[/quote]

Mine was shipped from somewhere in California on 5/21, it just came today to Tennessee 5/25. So it just depends on where it was shipped from to know the time. Just track the order.

How come it seems like there isn't alot of games on here? I got Earth Defense Force 2017 and just got Guitar Hero 2...so, why can't I find another game to get? :(

Not that I'm interested, but they don't have C&C3, but yet they have Shadowrun.

Just got my GH2 bundle. I had been waiting since the 15th, file a support ticket on the 23 and they responded saying they would 2 day ship it and that was on Wed. Not bad at all! :)

True doesnt show up for me so i did the google kit and stamps.com ... how the hell do i cancel the google kit before it charges me on June 1st?

okay..nevermind...got it done

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']How do you do a 2nd one? When I reset my account all the boxes are still checked.[/quote]
I never did a referral account, I just hit reset before and it showed me as able to get a 2nd game, decided to do referral this time.

So, did anyone here order a GHII when they already had it..or ordered 2 of them (for having a 2nd guitar?)

Want to know what I should do with the game itself. I have it, I just got this for the second guitar.

[quote name='lilboo']So, did anyone here order a GHII when they already had it..or ordered 2 of them (for having a 2nd guitar?)

Want to know what I should do with the game itself. I have it, I just got this for the second guitar.[/quote]

EBAY

Niiiiiiiiiiiice! So yesterday I ordered GH2, and today I referred my BF and he did the same 2 offers..BodyFitPro & Get Rich with Google..and ordered me Shadowrun.

I did my first 2 games as a points account, but I referred him..so now all I need is another referral..so sign up and just do me 1 offer..please? :)

http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=232674
^ please? :)

...Please? :D

Shadowrun looks kinda cool. But not $60 cool.

EDIT: Also, for this referral thing, I have 1 more offer to do. So, any advice would be most appreciated. On this site, I've done True.com, Stamps.com, BodyFitPro, & Get Rich with Google. I've signed up before with Blockbuster (twice, actually) and Gamefly (few diff times..lol) so I'm reluctant on those. So if there's anything else that credits quickly (OR just credits w/o any problem, is what I'm looking for).. gimme a heads up?

Thanks again guys :)

Hey I signed up for stamps.com and did all the stuff to get the credit but I still havent gotten it. For anybody who did it how long did it take you to get your stamps.com credit?

Got my Guitar Hero II bundle today! It came from Red Octane, so I got the shirt as well. (I'm a medium at most, so that XL is crap!)

Prolly gonna do two more offers now so that I can pick up a second guitar.

[quote name='lilboo']

EDIT: Also, for this referral thing, I have 1 more offer to do. So, any advice would be most appreciated. On this site, I've done True.com, Stamps.com, BodyFitPro, & Get Rich with Google. I've signed up before with Blockbuster (twice, actually) and Gamefly (few diff times..lol) so I'm reluctant on those. So if there's anything else that credits quickly (OR just credits w/o any problem, is what I'm looking for).. gimme a heads up?

Thanks again guys :)[/quote]

yeah im kinda stuck in the same situation as you. I already got a GH2 bundle coming my way (hopefully soon) and I need to do 2 more offers to get another one and give it to my friend as a gift. then mabye do 2 MORE offers for myself lol

[quote name='SoNiC1023']Hey I signed up for stamps.com and did all the stuff to get the credit but I still havent gotten it. For anybody who did it how long did it take you to get your stamps.com credit?[/quote]

I'm in the same boat, did it last night, no credit. It may be because I used firefox, I'm not sure. Did you install the program and log in? I did that and no credit here.

Gonna have to wait 7 days to file a credit report. That sucks.

[quote name='Flyersfan']I'm in the same boat, did it last night, no credit. It may be because I used firefox, I'm not sure. Did you install the program and log in? I did that and no credit here.

Gonna have to wait 7 days to file a credit report. That sucks.[/QUOTE]

..I used FireFox and it went through!

[quote name='Flyersfan']I'm in the same boat, did it last night, no credit. It may be because I used firefox, I'm not sure. Did you install the program and log in? I did that and no credit here.

Gonna have to wait 7 days to file a credit report. That sucks.[/quote]

i used firefox, downloaded it, installed and logged in and got credit instantly. so unless they credit you soon, your gonna have to file a report, which sucks because it takes them forever to reply..

I used firefox, logged in and everything so I guess I will wait a good 24 hours before I tell someone about it lemme know if anyone elses goes through

how long does the missing credit thing take?

May 19, 2007

True.com

Received

May 21, 2007

Stamps.com

Received

Those are the ones that are pending. And my gears of war shipped :whistle2:D

Got my Guitar Hero II yesterday with the free shirt!! YAY!! Now I'm just waiting for the second one....maybe I'll get another shirt too. Thanks to everyone who helped me

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back