Free 4 GB Thunbdrive (Verisign - First 200 People)

In for 1. Wonder if anyone actually reads the submissions... 'cause they might suspect something's up when they read "Roflcopters R Us" as my company.

Letter for this arrived a week or two in the mail (I own website(s)) so I'm going to say by now all 200 have signed up, likely before this was posted even.

[quote name='georox']Letter for this arrived a week or two in the mail (I own website(s)) so I'm going to say by now all 200 have signed up, likely before this was posted even.[/quote]

I got the letter today and decided to share it. Worth a shot though. If you don't get anything within 4-6 weeks, you lose...try again later

I've got things in the mail about these a lot, the last few i've signed up asap. This time AS SOON as I got the mail, I signed up, and that was at least a few days ago. If I don't get it this time, I'm done trying.

These things never come. By now, I should have 10 (from various sites). I have none. Just a false promo to drum up business. Try it if you like, just don't expect it to come.

I signed up when they had the first 200 get a 10 dollar amazon GC. I then thought that I would never be in the first 200 and what do you know, I got the GC in my email so yea it could happen. Although I signed up for the thumbdrive like 3 weeks ago iirc when I got something in snail mail so this is likely full already lol.

[quote name='Ather']These things never come. By now, I should have 10 (from various sites). I have none. Just a false promo to drum up business. Try it if you like, just don't expect it to come.[/quote]

Yup. I'm not up to 10, but I've probably entered about 5, and so far I'm 0-fer.

[quote name='Ather']These things never come. By now, I should have 10 (from various sites). I have none. Just a false promo to drum up business. Try it if you like, just don't expect it to come.[/quote]

Maybe it's because you guys are always putting in fake info outside of your name and address. Or maybe you just didn't make the cutoff.

These are just bait for their phone calls to your house. Some Hindu guy named "Tom" Will call your house asking about your interest in using Verisign for your website's Security.

I've never received any freebies that Verisign has ever given away over the years.

To the poster above me saying that you'll get spam from them is completely incorrect. Verisign would never spam anyone.

I'm 1 for about 6...got a free 1 gig usb flash drive.

Not bad for about 5 minutes work filling out a form.

So yeah...these DO work, you just have to be lucky about it.

[quote name='shrike4242']I've never received any freebies that Verisign has ever given away over the years.

To the poster above me saying that you'll get spam from them is completely incorrect. Verisign would never spam anyone.[/quote]
yes you do, ive gotten like 6 of these get a free usb (i usually throw them out now.) and 1 get a free amazon gc , some guy called last month and said id receive but never heard from them again :bomb: so yes u do get spam

bread's done
Back