Free 4 GB USB drive OR SD Card from microcenter

This is copied from Rahuldip at slickdeals

Free 4 GB USB drive OR SD Card from microcenter Free 4 GB Kingston USB drive from Microcenter - Here is how to get:

1. Go to Microcenter website by clicking https://f.microcentermail.com/asbs/...xMCx075x10_5&gclid=CLzol_KWhaECFQuB5Qodqn0RzA [microcentermail.com].
2. Enter your yahoo email address. If you dont have one pls create one. (I tried gmail and hotmail - they dont seem to work).
3. Enter your name and address.
4. Click submit and it will send you an email for the printout.
5. Follow the link in the email - Print the coupon and take it to your nearest Microcenter for a free 4 GB USB drive. I received a 4 gb kingston USB drive.

You will need your photo id with the coupon that you print out to get your free USB drive.

As always - PLEASE DON'T CALL MICROCENTER TO CONFIRM THIS. It may ruin it for other people.

Microcenter fine print on the webpage:
You will receive your coupon at the email address provided within the hour. Be sure to add [email protected] to your email address book / safe senders list to ensure delivery to your inbox. Then simply print and redeem your Micro Center in-store coupon for a free USB drive.

I know microcenters aren't everywhere, but figured there should be enough people that live near one to warrant posting this :)

And here is a link to his thread on SD incase you want to give him +reps, http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?sduid=151108&t=1976490

Here are the locations:
Local pick up only. Locations:

California
• Silicon Valley/Santa Clara
• Orange County/Tustin
Colorado
• Denver/Denver Tech Center
Georgia
• Greater Atlanta/Duluth
• Greater Atlanta/Marietta
Illinois
• Chicagoland/Central
• Chicagoland/Westmont
Kansas
• Kansas City/Overland Park
Massachusetts
• Boston/Cambridge
Maryland
• Beltway/Rockville
Michigan
• Detroit/Madison Heights
Minnesota
• Twin Cities/St. Louis Park
Missouri
• St. Louis/Brentwood
New Jersey
• North Jersey/Paterson New York
• Long Island/Westbury
• Yonkers
Ohio
• Central Ohio/Columbus
• Northeast Ohio/Mayfield Hts.
• Cincinnati/Sharonville
Pennsylvania
• Philadelphia/St. Davids
Texas
• Houston/West Loop
• Dallas Metroplex/Richardson
Virginia
• Northern Virginia/Fairfax

sweet find OP.

I won't be able to go to any of them Ga until Sat.

Is there a reason why they are doing this?

Thanks OP! I just got back from the Duluth, Georgia store. They have the 4 gb usb drives/4gb sdhc cards in front of the cashiers. I handed the cashier my coupon print out, showed her my drivers license, and I was out the door with my free 4gb usb drive!

They also sent out a mailer with this offer to anyone that was on the Circuit City mailing list. I got it today, and has one for you, and two for friends.

Dang, nearest one would entail a couple of hours of driving ... I'll keep it in mind in case I have a reason to head out that direction. Thanks OP!

Man i made the print out and printed it out but the printer failed and lost the print. I guess it goes by IP or something i tried making another email account and got another one sent, and it won't even print that one out.

I got the 4GB Kingston DT, and for those curious for 360 use, it says it doesn't meet performance recommendations, yet my 2GB DT never prompted me with such a message. I formatted both a second time and had the same results.

I signed up, but I won't have time to go to the nearest Microcenter (about 60miles away) until this weekend at the earliest. I hope they don't run out of stock. Thanks for posting!

im sorry if im being an idiot here but the email you got from microcenter said that you got a free kingston 4gb instead of the microcenter brand? cuz mines the microcenter brand and every other free flash drive offer i've got from them is the store brand

Thanks OPsy, just printed out my coup and will probably hit it up this weekend. Its a bummer that they can't be used on 360, but FREE is FREEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Thanks OP!

EDIT: Got a 4GB white/purple Kingston Data Traveler:

6svrcn.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ppself']Man i made the print out and printed it out but the printer failed and lost the print. I guess it goes by IP or something i tried making another email account and got another one sent, and it won't even print that one out.[/QUOTE]

I had the same problem. :cry:

Edit: Actually, printer was in other room and out of paper.

[quote name='Ki77a KiD TRe']Thanks OPsy, just printed out my coup and will probably hit it up this weekend. Its a bummer that they can't be used on 360, but FREE is FREEEEEEEEEEEE!!![/QUOTE]

They work, it's just not up to specs. I'm using mine to just store stuff that I can't download anymore as back up, like Rock Band 1 tracks.

[quote name='evildeadjedi']I had the same problem. :cry:

Edit: Actually, printer was in other room and out of paper.[/QUOTE]

I ended up going home and got another email account and redid it. although the printer was out of ink and it was all faded. :p

I got it though, and it was the Microcenter brand. Dumb color choice of white and purple.

Free is free, and can't complain.

Edit: After getting home i saw that it was the Kingston, like the one posted above. Still looks dumb :p

Dont have one except in Detroit... :\ and im not going to that place.. good god Detroit looks like a real life Fallout 3.

Works like a charm!!

I went to the one in Westmont, IL. Showed them the coupon, they put in my name and address into the system, and off I go.

They gave me the purple, 4 GB Kingston as well.

Gotta love freebies!

Page isn't loading now, says "Welcome to Micro Center! This page is temporarily unavailable.
Please check back in few days."

Was anyone else able to print out more than 1 coupon under one email address? I was. Printed 3 then it gave me the Max. copies reached screen. I think I'll try to get a card and 2 drives but not at the same time. Go back a few days later.

Was just wondering if they just scan it or do they input your email into system or something so that what Im going to attempt won't work?

****I had the email in my inbox for a few days and just now printed. So in no way am I stating the deal is alive.****

wanted to get one for for a buddy of mine so if anybody got the coupon and was unable to use it or have an extra I would be willing to trade for it, just PM me. Thanks

bread's done
Back