Free $4 voucher for an MP3 album at Amazon

Thanks. For some reason, this one doesn't stack with another $2 credit code that I applied to my account (mp3 album was only reduced by the $4).

What You Need to Know
• Voucher will expire if not used towards the purchase of an MP3 album on Amazon MP3 by June 20, 2012
• Voucher is valid for a $4 discount off the price of any one MP3 album $7.99 or greater; customer will be responsible for payment to Amazon.com for final price of MP3 album after discount, plus applicable taxes
• Available only to U.S. customers
• Limit 1 voucher per customer
• This voucher cannot be combined with the promotion code MP3S4ALL
• Voucher can only be used to purchase an MP3 album from Amazon MP3 and is not redeemable for any other types of merchandise sold at Amazon.com
• You may need to have, or download from Amazon, MP3 software in order to purchase certain Amazon MP3 products
• Offer is not transferable, not exchangeable and has no cash value
• Amazon.com account with valid credit card required to get this voucher
• Voucher is available for use immediately after purchase

Bolded is what is getting people. So it'll stack with the Pepsi twitter offer but not the MP3S4ALL one.

So the $4 voucher doesn't stack with any MP3 gift credit in your account? That's a bummer.

Edit: Ahh that explains it, thanks Sway, I got a ton of Pepsi cred so Skullgirls soundtrack here I come!

Edit2: Ok that was a weird transaction.

I had $6.87 in credit, where it is $2 in MP3S4ALL and the rest ($4.87) is Pepsi credit. Adding in the $4 voucher set it to $10.87.

The Skullgirls album was $8.99. The total for the order showed up as $2.70, and I now have $4.58 in MP3 credit remaining. So it used $6.29 in MP3 credit, $4 from the voucher and $2.29 from the Pepsi credit.

What the hell Amazon :D

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Sway']Bolded is what is getting people. So it'll stack with the Pepsi twitter offer but not the MP3S4ALL one.[/QUOTE]

Well, feh. I was hoping to use this with that code for an album. Personally, I'm struggling to find something relatively cheap that I'd enjoy, and Amazon has apparently ended their relationship with Discover Card, so I can't convert $20 of rewards into $25 of MP3 cash.

[quote name='B:L']So the $4 voucher doesn't stack with any MP3 gift credit in your account? That's a bummer.

Edit: Ahh that explains it, thanks Sway, I got a ton of Pepsi cred so Skullgirls soundtrack here I come!

I had $6.87 in credit, where it is $2 in MP3S4ALL and the rest ($4.87) is Pepsi credit. Adding in the $4 voucher set it to $10.87.

The Skullgirls album was $8.99. The total for the order showed up as $2.70, and I now have $4.58 in MP3 credit remaining. So it used $6.29 in MP3 credit, $4 from the voucher and $2.29 from the Pepsi credit.

What the hell Amazon :D[/QUOTE]

Yeah, amazon's credit can get weird I've noticed. Yesterday I had $3.18 left of Pepsi Credit and the $2 MP3S4ALL code. Went to pick up an four track album that was $3.96. It took $3.29 off (so the $2 MP3S4ALL code and one of the $1.29 Pepsi codes) and took the .67 cents off my standard amazon credit. So I still have like $1.89 left.

I remember having no issues at all with the vitamin water promotion they ran a few years back.

Edit: Just picked up an $8.99 album. It took the $4 off and another $1.29 off from the Pepsi credit leaving .60 left over from two 30 cent songs. I may try using that on a 69 cent song but I seriously doubt it'll use any of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='B:L']So the $4 voucher doesn't stack with any MP3 gift credit in your account? That's a bummer.

What the hell Amazon :D[/QUOTE]

Same thing happened to me. Had $10.87 credit total ($4 from the voucher, $2 from the MP3S4ALL, and the rest in Pepsi credit. Just bought a $9.99 and it took $6.29 in credit, the $4 voucher and $2.29 from the rest and charged me $3.70 remainder. So now I have $4.58 in credit left. Why it didn't take the other 2.58 that wasn't from the MP3S4ALL code is beyond me.

know this is pretty last minute but i have a voucher that's unused. thought i'd find something to get but i didn't.

anyone want it, just PM and i'll send you the code.

should still be valid

well being as i realized it's past midnight on the east coast and this thing may or may not work, here-

4YTE-3LK9YJ-KDQ7Y4

i just didn't want a lurker getting it; hence the request for a PM. but at this point, better that someone takes it.

[quote name='chssnaredrum04']well being as i realized it's past midnight on the east coast and this thing may or may not work, here-

4YTE-3LK9YJ-KDQ7Y4

i just didn't want a lurker getting it; hence the request for a PM. but at this point, better that someone takes it.[/QUOTE]

is this the code?

[quote name='rpmboy']All the codes expired almost 2 weeks ago. NO.[/QUOTE]

aww! too late again. :cry:
why am i always late? T_T

bread's done
Back