free $45 postage/ $50 digital scale/ $5 supplies kit

konmai

CAGiversary!
Stamps.com has this deal. I'm not sure if it's a one time thing but worth a shot to try.

It's to promote their site & is based on a 4 week trial. There is no charge if you REMEMBER to cancel before the trial ends. By then, you'll get

FREE $45 postage, digital scale and a supplies kit. On their site, it says free $25 postage, but use this promo code: 272tx for FREE $45 postage.

"After your trial period, you will receive additional postage coupons ($20 Value), plus a free Stamps.com digital scale ($50 Value) – a total value worth $80!"

does that mean after 4 weeks you get the items? as in you have to complete the 4 weeks and continue the account, because if you cancel early you aren't really completing the trial.

I read that too, but my booklet says I will get them before the trial ends. I'll see & update you guys on this.

I'd be careful on this one, I've done the Stamps.com offer before, and while there wasn't much hassle in returning the items/cancelling (I stated my campus wouldn't allow me to run a business, therefore had to return it)...

...the scale they send you is retailed at $1000, you break it, you bought it.

Of course, this was maybe a year ago when I did it, but still, be careful.

~HotShotX

Thanks Hotshotx for the warning! I'll go ahead and be the guinea pig for this one & update you guys on this as soon as I can.

bread's done
Back