Free 48 Hour XBL Codes (New Source)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, 48hr XBL gold trial from Doritos.

One thing I noticed it, it's a trial so it didn't change my subscription from silver to gold. So even though I can play online as a gold subscriber can I do not get certain privilages that a full gold member gets. i.e. freebies, themes, etc.

It's really just a good way to milk 2 days for the price of a txt message.

[quote name='100xp']yeah, 48hr XBL gold trial from Doritos.

One thing I noticed it, it's a trial so it didn't change my subscription from silver to gold. So even though I can play online as a gold subscriber can I do not get certain privilages that a full gold member gets. i.e. freebies, themes, etc.

It's really just a good way to milk 2 days for the price of a txt message.[/quote]

All 48 Hour codes are like that. I remember there were limitations when I was trying out Halo 3 online last year :/

[quote name='saldogg']hey if u have a 360 account can u just keep adding 48 hour cards to ur membership? i never tried...[/QUOTE]
If i'm correct the 48 hours do not stack up on your current XBL membership.. they need to be a new live account

can some one pm me a code plz just need for 2 days then my order will arrive with 3 months and thnx (if u send me one) and happy holidays

[quote name='DeliveryPizza']If i'm correct the 48 hours do not stack up on your current XBL membership.. they need to be a new live account[/quote]

If that's true then what's the point of getting these codes, because you can just make a new live account and basically get a month free of gold. :p

[quote name='Littlefields']Where did you read that? This ended a week ago.[/quote]
DORITOS© Super Bowl Sweepstakes at Publix

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. BY ENTERING THE DORITOS® SUPER BOWL SWEEPSTAKES AT PUBLIX (“SWEEPSTAKES”), ENTRANT AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE DECISIONS OF THE JUDGES, WHICH SHALL BE FINAL IN ALL RESPECTS. SWEEPSTAKES BEGINS AT 12:00:01 A.M. (MIDNIGHT) EASTERN TIME (“ET”) ON JANUARY 1, 2009 AND ENDS AT 11:59:59 P.M. ET ON JANUARY 19, 2009 ("PROMOTION PERIOD”).

[quote name='topdolla69']DORITOS© Super Bowl Sweepstakes at Publix

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. BY ENTERING THE DORITOS® SUPER BOWL SWEEPSTAKES AT PUBLIX (“SWEEPSTAKES”), ENTRANT AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE DECISIONS OF THE JUDGES, WHICH SHALL BE FINAL IN ALL RESPECTS. SWEEPSTAKES BEGINS AT 12:00:01 A.M. (MIDNIGHT) EASTERN TIME (“ET”) ON JANUARY 1, 2009 AND ENDS AT 11:59:59 P.M. ET ON JANUARY 19, 2009 ("PROMOTION PERIOD”).[/quote]
What website did you get that from? I'm pretty sure that's a different Dorritos promotion.

[quote name='Littlefields']What website did you get that from? I'm pretty sure that's a different Dorritos promotion.[/quote]

this is the same thing, when u follow the directions and send the txt, u get an error message back. it tells u that u can reply the word HELP for more info and it gives u an internet address. when u go there, u can read the rules and regulations. unless they used the same number for more than one promotion, this is it

It also says "Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of Florida" so I hope they don't go by area code and give that error if yours isn't a Florida area code...

Ok, this thread should be closed. Apparently the past few people completely disreguarded the first page of responses. The free xbox codes are gone and another contest has taken it's place, so there will be no free codes from this source...but if u respond with the phrase DORITOS, u will he entered in a superbowl contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back