free 48 hour xbox live code

James1221

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
I will give the code to the first person who can guess my two favorite xbox 360 games. Hint neither of them can be played on the ps3. make as many guesses as you want cause it may take a while.:)

kameo, lost odyssey, too human, gears of war 2, halo 3, crackdown, ninja gaiden 2, blue dragon, forza 2, project gotham racing 4, viva pinata, fable 2, tales of vesperia, infinite undiscovery, the last remnant

Full Auto, Fuzion Frenzy 2, Infinite Undiscovery, Kingdom under Fire Circle of Doom, Lost Odssey, Naruto Rise of Ninja, Naruto The Broken Bond, Ninety Nine Nights 1 and 2, The Outfit, Perfect Dark, PGR 3 or 4, Tales Of Vesperia, Too Human, Warhammer

Ace combat 6, americas army, amped 3, banjokazooie, beautiful katamari, big bumpin, bomberman, bullet witch, chromehounds, cildcept saga, earth defense, far cry instincts predator

Ace combat 6, americas army, amped 3, banjokazooie, beautiful katamari, big bumpin, bomberman, bullet witch, chromehounds, cildcept saga, earth defense, far cry instincts predator, full auto, guilty gear 2, import tuner challenge, kengo, lips, moto gp 06, namco museum, operation darkness, over g fighters, pocketbike racer, project sylpheed, RACE, ridege racer 6, rumble roses, scene it, sneak king, spectal force 3, stoked, tenchu, warhammer, wartech, your in the movies

the title not mentioned, you would swear you might get the avian bird flu if you were in the game. This should be good enough for someone to guess it. If not in one hour i will post one final clue.

bread's done
Back