Free 48 Hour Xbox Live Codes - ALL GONE

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='v1et r1ce']Next ten people that posts in this thread gets a PM with a code. Make sure you mention this post.[/quote]

YAY PM ME!!!!!!! lol

[quote name='TheCow']Can I get a code?[/quote]

[quote name='Jbently']I'll take a code since the one I used on Wed expired :D

TIA[/quote]

[quote name='FreeReferrals4Me']Me too

Thanks man[/quote]

[quote name='iphonebomb']Hey man :)
can you pm me one?[/quote]

[quote name='05SCAB']I would appreciate a code too please.
:lol:

Been typing in the ones listed for days only to hear "Code has been used"![/quote]

[quote name='darkcrawlspace']Posted. Thanks.[/quote]

[quote name='Mp99']hohoho
Pm me
Thanks[/quote]

[quote name='my2k2zx2']Looks like I'm #8.

Thanks!![/quote]

[quote name='Kingdom_Hearts']:D[/quote]

[quote name='rappjo']Can someone PM me a code please? Thank you![/quote]

[quote name='kSlyx3']YAY PM ME!!!!!!! lol[/quote]

Ok no more. This is technically 11, and one post didn't mention what I said, but I'll let it slide since he's been on CAG for a while.

I'll send the codes tomorrow because I have no time at the moment, so please be patient. I'll post here when they're all sent.

Can i please get a code as well.

My account just ran out on my 12 month and i am currently running on a 48 hr card from H3 and it would be really cool if someone could pm me a code.

[quote name='v1et r1ce']Ok no more. This is technically 11, and one post didn't mention what I said, but I'll let it slide since he's been on CAG for a while.

I'll send the codes tomorrow because I have no time at the moment, so please be patient. I'll post here when they're all sent.[/quote]

Codes sent to those 11.

Next ten posts telling me you want a code gets...well a code. You must quote this post in your reply. I'll probably send them sometime tomorrow.

[quote name='v1et r1ce']Next ten posts telling me you want a code gets...well a code. You must quote this post in your reply. I'll probably send them sometime tomorrow.[/quote]
could i please have one?

[quote name='v1et r1ce']Next ten posts telling me you want a code gets...well a code. You must quote this post in your reply. I'll probably send them sometime tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

I'll take one, thank you.

[quote name='v1et r1ce']Next ten posts telling me you want a code gets...well a code. You must quote this post in your reply. I'll probably send them sometime tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Hey could you please send me one tommarrow?that would be great thankz!

[quote name='v1et r1ce']Next ten posts telling me you want a code gets...well a code. You must quote this post in your reply. I'll probably send them sometime tomorrow.[/quote]

I'd like one

Next ten posts telling me you want a code gets...well a code. You must quote this post in your reply. I'll probably send them sometime tomorrow.

Code please? thanks

I would like one please.

Can I have a code also? Thanks

Can I Please get a code? :bouncy:

Am I too late for this? :p

Please may I have a code?

[quote name='dank']could i please have one?[/quote]

[quote name='gaunoiu']I'll take one, thank you.[/quote]

[quote name='Jojack3']Hey could you please send me one tommarrow?that would be great thankz![/quote]

[quote name='Targuy']I'd like one[/quote]

[quote name='Naneo']Could I get one?

Where are you getting your supplies by the way?[/quote]

[quote name='Carshow911']Next ten posts telling me you want a code gets...well a code. You must quote this post in your reply. I'll probably send them sometime tomorrow.

Code please? thanks[/quote]

[quote name='branrollins']I would like one please.[/quote]

[quote name='cloudspear']Can I have a code also? Thanks[/quote]

[quote name='SoCalRiders']Can I Please get a code? :bouncy:[/quote]

[quote name='Linkules']Am I too late for this? :p[/quote]

These ten get a code. I'll send them soon..

And Naneo, I got these codes from the tropicana thing but don't have a use for them. They expire in a few days.

[quote name='v1et r1ce']Okay I have another 10 to give out! Just post how good the Phillies are and I'll send you a code.[/quote]

The Phillies are absolutely incredible!

[quote name='anakln15']can i plz have code
the phillies are AMAZING[/quote]

[quote name='Jmac825']The Phillies are absolutely incredible![/quote]

PMed. 8 more.

[quote name='v1et r1ce']Okay I have another 10 to give out! Just post how good the Phillies are and I'll send you a code.[/quote]

Are we talking THE PHILLIE as in Philadelphia? Because that city is off the hook. :V

[quote name='v1et r1ce']These ten get a code. I'll send them soon..

And Naneo, I got these codes from the tropicana thing but don't have a use for them. They expire in a few days.[/QUOTE]

do you have any more? i'd love one. thanks in advance!

The Phillies have some great power and versatility on offense and some great pitching. They should definitely be a force out of the East. Plus I freaking love cheesesteaks, i can't eat them from anywhere but Philly.

The Phillies are ...

...are..

WELLL ...

WEST-SIDE PHILADELPHIA BORN AND RAISED
ON THE PLAYGROUND WAS WHERE I SPENT MOST OF MY DAYS
CHILLIN' OUT MAXIN' RELAXIN' ALL COOL
AND ALL SHOOTIN SOME B-BALL OUTSIDE OF THE SCHOOL
WHEN A COUPLE OF GUYS
WHO WERE UP TO NO GOOD
STARTIN' MAKING TROUBLE IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD
I GOT IN ONE LITTLE FIGHT AND MY MOM GOT SCARED
SHE SAID "YOU'RE MOVIN' WITH YOUR AUNTIE AND UNCLE IN BEL AIR"