Free 48 Hour Xbox Live Codes - ALL GONE

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='v1et r1ce']That's why I make people post and then I PM it to them. That way, at least lurkers will post something :D I understand some people don't like there inboxes cluttered with spam.[/quote]

Originally, I didnt mind people PMing me, but of course, after I give them one.....they ask me for 10 more, for their "friends" This has happened on more than one occassion, not just newbie users, but veteran users as well. So I just stoped PMing and rather post them here. I might start PMing again, but probably not soon.

While Im at it, the reason I decide to post them in smaller amounts is when some kind CAG posts a set of 50 codes, after 5 posts, people start asking for codes again without even trying them. I decided to give a few a shot on a silver acct, and some were still valid. Another reason I dont like to PM, because some users are too lazy to weed though the codes and just hope for a PM of a valid code.

Anyways, posting some more codes. And if you didnt read my mini rant, I request that you dont PM me for codes, I will not reply, etc etc. Post when used, hopefully its not grabbed up by lurkers, and I'll try to slowly release them more often if they are.

HQRTH-FV98R-7HF6K-WJJVF-3GJB8
GT3TF-722TK-C7RPM-7T83Q-GJB23
QQCB2-46WTT-X6RKX-VHBG6-D66K6
D364M-GVPVC-BMF3Q-KPTXY-MBDWJ
J4QKF-3JMX3-V4RGG-YP63H-QP8HB
FGC4W-FVX64-24VY6-J4G9R-6RY7J
FMBMT-HGBV9-XXTV6-JPP8M-2QHMG
KVCJ8-CBKH2-TB884-YY97R-FDTRB
F8V8R-273XT-M7HH4-8D4QT-4PXFJ

[quote name='Benisjamin']Still waiting for 12 month to come in the mail, anyone spare a code?[/quote]

Was hoping to have it by the weekend but no go. Can anyone please spare a code?

[quote name='Link927']Originally, I didnt mind people PMing me, but of course, after I give them one.....they ask me for 10 more, for their "friends" This has happened on more than one occassion, not just newbie users, but veteran users as well. So I just stoped PMing and rather post them here. I might start PMing again, but probably not soon. [/quote]

Yeah I've gotten a couple people pm me cause they wanted to play with their cousins or friends or w.e.

I'm british and not entitled to the free month you get with the Xbox's, only american's was abe to get it.
I wish to play Halo 3 on Live, and I was wondering if anyone could take some time and PM me a code for 48 hours, etc.

Thanks. :)

Hey i am wondering if someone could give me a 2-day trial today so i can play cod4 with my friends for the double xp weekend. If you could help me i would greatly appreciate it. I only need one and i won't ask for anymore.

Edit- Needed to fix the word trail to trial.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is probably the only code I'll ever post here since I got it free with C&C Tiberium Wars, and already have a gold account... I'm 99% sure this will only work with a silver since i tried it already and it failed.

48hr trial -

T6V4T-WJ2PY-TM6XF-V9TCD-TXY4D

Post when used, thx.

[quote name='guyjr']This is probably the only code I'll ever post here since I got it free with C&C Tiberium Wars, and already have a gold account... I'm 99% sure this will only work with a silver since i tried it already and it failed.

48hr trial -

T6V4T-WJ2PY-TM6XF-V9TCD-TXY4D

Post when used, thx.[/QUOTE]

Someone has already used the code. Thanks anyway guyjr.

I could really use a 48 hour code, my year memberships in the mail.
If someone could help me out I'd appreciate it!
Please PM me.

I'm going to be playing Rock Band 2 at a friend's house on Saturday, and would really like to use my own account, rather than be a guest on his. If someone could PM me a code, that would be great.

I have (21) 48 hour codes I won't be using so I'll post them five at a time. If I don't see at least one person saying they've used the code then I won't post them anymore. Don't PM me.

K974R-3YB4Q-M9JVQ-W86KJ-DH63B
BQGTF-J69KG-YM63P-MYFCP-2F4CM
VJ3MK-KKFH2-HQV7H-G4R8X-WWGFQ
JKRQD-2RHYM-Y2WRT-KXBHV-RG798
R2TRP-P7JPT-TXFWW-FRVH2-6X9GT

[quote name='Hostile']I have (21) 48 hour codes I won't be using so I'll post them five at a time. If I don't see at least one person saying they've used the code then I won't post them anymore. Don't PM me.

K974R-3YB4Q-M9JVQ-W86KJ-DH63B
BQGTF-J69KG-YM63P-MYFCP-2F4CM
VJ3MK-KKFH2-HQV7H-G4R8X-WWGFQ
JKRQD-2RHYM-Y2WRT-KXBHV-RG798
R2TRP-P7JPT-TXFWW-FRVH2-6X9GT[/quote]

lol its been an hour and noone's posted. I think its safe to say that the codes are probably long gone and lurkers have gotten the best of people again XD You know, I would figure that people who "really really" want a free 48 hour code would put more effort into finding one instead of just posting, "Hey I would like one, please PM me". Way to beat the lazyness, people.

On a positive note, Thank you Sir Hostile, for trying to soothe the masses ^_^

Here are a few more, my same rules apply, no PMing, and dont be afraid to try them all out since some are just too lazy to go through the whole list and assume that all of them have been taken. And post if you do take a valid one to make it easier for others.

MV8KD-VCH8G-3F3QW-9K66T-HFXWJ
XC6WV-7X2HJ-TPDJW-V24D7-R9G83
HJGXQ-CJCRX-XRQCV-B2TT6-7269J
JVFKR-BP29P-GW8D7-4PT3R-3DGDW
QC2VQ-QRMT8-HC3YJ-KVVV4-KBYWG
D8VMT-JBMQ8-RXVHP-MPVJQ-KK4J3
BC8GJ-CCPFV-66MP8-GTRW6-CG6HB
M2K99-4FDGW-P3FXK-WJ4GV-T3GH6
F3X3G-TDJ2Q-3W7T6-W79HV-3J8CT
BVTJC-JFQYR-Q64Y2-Q2MPF-MWW9D
HM6G2-MBQVP-KQHC8-PXGJJ-7FX68

If I don't see at least one person saying they've used the code then I won't post them anymore. Don't PM me.

JYCB3-6MJRG-FYKD6-93QV2-GM6B6
FKTMY-2897R-D76VT-9MDBK-PB4FQ (2/28/09)
K62C4-4HCF3-T3MMQ-4PRWW-JGBQQ (2/28/09)
D7VVW-BCFV8-3J99M-Y7WXJ-V2QQD (2/28/09)
QYYHC-QFD43-WP6FM-QFTGQ-6HYPT (2/28/09)

these codes have already been redeemed
FKTMY-2897R-D76VT-9MDBK-PB4FQ
QYYHC-QFD43-WP6FM-QFTGQ-6HYPT (2/28/09)

the code K62C4-4HCF3-T3MMQ-4PRWW-JGBQQ
gives me the error message
"Can't redeem the code you entered. The code was either mistyped or is valid for a different site. Please try a different code."

does it matter where i enter the code?

[quote name='Hostile']If I don't see at least one person saying they've used the code then I won't post them anymore. Don't PM me.

FKTMY-2897R-D76VT-9MDBK-PB4FQ (2/28/09)
K62C4-4HCF3-T3MMQ-4PRWW-JGBQQ (2/28/09)
QYYHC-QFD43-WP6FM-QFTGQ-6HYPT (2/28/09)[/quote]

Non-lurker here (and a fellow New Yorker :D). I'd appreciate if you could hook me up with a code via PM if you have any left.

Please could the next person to post some codes PM me one?
Ive been after one for ages and i really need one but all the lurkers get to them first =(

If anyone could id be really gratefull.

Thanks, nazer1290

lol I stand corrected about all the codes being gone...but still, people could put a little more effort into finding codes ^_^. (Note: I'm just stating the obvious, and not asking for a code so don't call me a hypocrite lol)

If there is anyone out there that has extra 48 hours (I need about 3 because my friend is trying to make a H3 film and use his other accounts), please let me know. A PM would be nice also. Thanks

[quote name='dettochild1987']hey would someone be able to PM me one of these codes? and where do I put it in, I have never used X box live before.[/quote]

Did you recently buy your xbox? Was it used? Cause if it wasn't then you already get a month for live for free if you sign up for XBL and say you want to start off with silver. It sounds stupid but they offer you the month after you accept that you want to start off with silver. If your xbox was used, check to see if there are at least 3 accounts on the system. If there are, then chances are that the 3 free months have been used up already.

You put the codes into the xbox live screen on your xbox. Go to the Marketplace and select Redeem code.

[quote name='The0ne']If there is anyone out there that has extra 48 hours (I need about 3 because my friend is trying to make a H3 film and use his other accounts), please let me know. A PM would be nice also. Thanks[/quote]

Just wondering, is your "friend" a non RL friend? Cause if he isn't, then you don't need XBL to make the movie. He can just have all the players do what he needs them to do (invite some people over to help him) and then choose camera angles using the Theater. I believe it also works even if you aren't signed into xbl.

As usual, please no PMs, and post if you use it. There will be more coming up in the future, so dont fret if you dont get one today.

VJYFX-J92GY-4493C-W4TBC-J8BKY
BCX42-Y49QW-4JK6B-XY77B-CYPHQ
V9Q4H-864HC-46R6Q-JVY8V-2WBM6
VFJKC-7M4KQ-KV98C-TR8B8-7H2KB

[quote name='Link927']As usual, please no PMs, and post if you use it. There will be more coming up in the future, so dont fret if you dont get one today.

VJYFX-J92GY-4493C-W4TBC-J8BKY
BCX42-Y49QW-4JK6B-XY77B-CYPHQ
V9Q4H-864HC-46R6Q-JVY8V-2WBM6
VFJKC-7M4KQ-KV98C-TR8B8-7H2KB[/QUOTE]
Tried the bottom two, neither worked, so I'm guessing these all got taken already.

[quote name='GamerMan97']crystal, did you try them on comp, or console?[/quote]

i am pretty sure you can only enter on the xbox 360 console

[quote name='SilentSinr']i am pretty sure you can only enter on the xbox 360 console[/quote]
yea i know, thats why i asked him
after i posted i used the first one on my console

If anyone has a spare code I would be very grateful if I could have it. I am tired of playing on my brothers account waiting for my Live card to arrive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back