Free 48 Hour Xbox Live Codes - ALL GONE

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='ibdakid1']finally i got registered... could I get a code from anyone with spares?[/quote]

...You do realize that you get a free month of gold when you first sign up (up to three times), right?

I've been trying to play through horde mode in gears 2, but it is pretty hard all by myself. I'd love if someone had an extra 48hrs code to pm me so I could give it a go. Thanks.

[quote name='Crazyglitcher']...You do realize that you get a free month of gold when you first sign up (up to three times), right?[/QUOTE]

haha I didnt mean registered on xbox live.. I meant on the CAG website.. ive been looking arond here for a while just could never sign up for an account *didnt get the link in email*... but its all fixed now

More codes as usual. And AS USUAL, I request no PMs, and post when used.

KTG2K-6R64R-DX89B-P9DMX-H6GQJ
BY464-G8P8H-JYHXK-9PG8J-MTGQT
BRPKK-PPGBM-46T8V-TDV3J-29238
VTT63-2VD6R-F4G27-FKV83-G86RG
QBG2Y-GW2G3-WJX7T-FVQXV-YY8JD
DRR2J-RCXP4-WTB37-GYKF2-TMXFT
KX6J8-7RFK4-632VQ-P2YGX-7XQ2B

If you have any extra 2 day codes could you please PM me one. I have tried a few that apperently are untaken but none work.

Thanks in advance

I gave out probably around fifteen codes back in the day and all I got was lurkers wanting more codes... made me not want to give out more...

[quote name='Zaxby']I gave out probably around fifteen codes back in the day and all I got was lurkers wanting more codes... made me not want to give out more...[/quote]

Ahh, ok.

Well thanks anyways, I will have a year of gold in probably a month or so :D

[quote name='ibdakid1']haha I didnt mean registered on xbox live.. I meant on the CAG website.. ive been looking arond here for a while just could never sign up for an account *didnt get the link in email*... but its all fixed now[/quote]

Oh ok. My bad ^_^

I was wondering if anyone could PM me 2 codes, my roommate and I need something to do this weekend and the gold ran out. It would be much appreciated, thanks.

hmm a lot of these dont work =(
i hate it when people just take them without posting which ones they took,

but if possible, can anyone PM me a code or two?
It would be great if i could have one for my b-day party tonight...

THanks guys!

can anyone please give me an xbox live code of any lenght?? im willing to exchange micrsoft points.. please pm me thanks.

[quote name='retail sucks']doestacks718 - code sent

KFKGK-8672G-MVBWD-FQDK4-VKTWD
(Please post if you use it)[/quote]

Someone used it and didn't post, anyways I would appreciate it if someone could pm me a code, I want to try Left 4 Dead online thanks!

hey fellas...any 48 codes available...just asking if possible could you please pm me...i will be buying my 1 year renewal when i get paid on friday...thanks for your help!

[quote name='|2ew!nd']hey fellas...any 48 codes available...just asking if possible could you please pm me...i will be buying my 1 year renewal when i get paid on friday...thanks for your help![/quote]

I got you here too. My 1 yr just ran up day before last and waiting until Friday until payday, so any free 48 hr or whatever I would appreciate greatly!

People should start PM'ing people codes who ask for them instead of just posting them in the open. Too many leeching lurkers on this site and these usually end up being taken by non-CAG's.

Just saying.

I really need some 48 hour activation codes too... my mic broke and I didn't have enough money to be able to buy the new mic and live so if I could get someone to email me a code (([email protected])) I would greatly appriciate that!!!!!!!!!!

Quit waisting your time posting for codes you have a little chance of getting. I was here begging for codes and trying ones that were allready posted for weeks untill i got smart and just started completing offers to get xbox live. Seriously i spent like 2 hours of my time TOTALL to get a free month of xbox live. 2 hours for one month of XBL? Man i swear ill never pay for xbox live again, Microsoft has got enough of my money.

Its realy simple. Just click on the banner, Sign up and View available offers....You can organize them by ones that require a credit card, ones that dont, USA and UK offers and so on. The trick is to make sure you do exactly what the offer tells you to. Some say just sign up and click the verification email...And some say complete the first 20 pages of a survey and you must say yes to one offer, When you do one of these..Just click through the 20 pages and on at least one of the pages say yes and sign up for something free...Like sign up for more info on a certain product. Just make sure you use the same address everytime...And it has to be a real address or you wont get points for the offers. Give it a shot...What do you got to lose besides time...Not like you aint waisting time asking for codes here anyways lol!

CLICK ME------>

EDIT: If you dont wanna try it out...And least check out the prizes they offer...Games...Systems...Game Redeem Cards...Accessories.....

please can anyone with a good heart and soul help my credit crunched pokets and pm a 48 hour trial code for x-box live god bless you

Hello,

Is there any chance someone could give PM me a 48 hr Xbox Live Code. I really want to get Rez at the discounted price, but it is only available to Xbox Live Gold members. Thank you very much.

Yeah I want someone 2 pm me a code... I kno every1 wants one... but i really want 2 try COD5 Online and Saints Row 2 Online... so plz help out...

hey i was wondering if anyone could pm me a code or 2...because lurkers keep taking the codes that are posted...thanks

just to let most of you know, Xbox live is FREE this weekend and ALL silver members will have GOLD access for the next 48 hrs!! (UK only) this is due to Xtival '08

happy gaming ;)

Could someone please PM me a code for Xbox live gold membership. PLEASE!! I really need one, my previous one has expired! :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back