Free 48 Hour Xbox Live Codes - ALL GONE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some more codes. As usual, NO PMs and post if used.

RQVX6-T7YHP-DQMHV-X7DKP-27KJ6
RBQKV-Y2F97-HGTT6-BJM82-8XC9T
XDBTY-Y9X7H-DX67X-TY4VT-QYJQ8
DY89R-2QPX6-JMR76-94YFC-9QCGD
BX84T-8GXT7-76V6R-RMRJC-MP3GY
RFY7Y-HVG7H-GTK92-T4RH4-BY8GB
QRQKB-TWQY4-DD6W9-H9TKQ-JT3XD

[quote name='Link927']
DY89R-2QPX6-JMR76-94YFC-9QCGD
[/quote]

Used! Thanks a ton! Now I'll be able to get in on the XBLA Black Friday deals...

edit: Didn't know that these don't actually upgrade you to Gold...

Last edited by a moderator:
guys, just wondering, ive seen a few posts about some gamertag trick for a free month of gold?

how does that work?
can anyone explain or link me to the topic if there is one, i tried searching for it but couldnt find it...

Thanks!

[quote name='Law_Professor']Will pay $1.00 via PayPal for a valid code!

Thanks in advance. PM with your email address. Will get back to you in the morning.[/quote]

I've got a deal for you. Check your PM

Can somebody please PM me a a code? I should be getting a 12 month sub sometime this week but id like to be able to play these new games ive got right now...

Looking for a code to hop on the sales tonight please.

My XBox comes tomorrow in the mail, and I'll be buying the 12 month sub I think... but I'm going broke getting the system and controllers and games and etc... saving a bit on these game dl's will help.

Please PM if you have one you can part with.

[quote name='kitilicous']guys, just wondering, ive seen a few posts about some gamertag trick for a free month of gold?

how does that work?
can anyone explain or link me to the topic if there is one, i tried searching for it but couldnt find it...

Thanks![/quote]

Basically, if I think I know what you're asking about, what you do is sign up for live for your tag except when you reach the screen where it asks you what kind of live subscription you want (Silver - 0.00, 1 month gold 9.99, and 12 month gold 49.99) you choose silver. It asks you "Are you sure?" and you click yes. Then magically a free month gold trial shows up and you can play for a month. Each 360 can do it up to 3 times with a different tag each time. No, you cannot stack the subscriptions onto one account and I'm not sure if the new "XBL Experience" changed this free trial thing so don't yell at me if they don't do that anymore.

[quote name='thamaster24']48 Hour Code:
RY3MQ-3KWQJ-XJVCF-VMQCJ-49M76

Please reply if you use[/quote]

I tried, but to no avail. Oh well, the sales over anyway I think. Thanks and good luck to the next person - I'm probably doing something wrong...

Redeem an Xbox LIVE Subscription Code

Please enter the 25 digit code from your prepaid Xbox LIVE membership card below.

Code - - - - Please enter a valid code.This code is for a different offer which cannot be purchased here.

If someone is looking to give a Live code away I'm willing to accept. Thanks in advance.

[quote name='mxyzplik']I tried, but to no avail. Oh well, the sales over anyway I think. Thanks and good luck to the next person - I'm probably doing something wrong...

Redeem an Xbox LIVE Subscription Code

Please enter the 25 digit code from your prepaid Xbox LIVE membership card below.

Code - - - - Please enter a valid code.This code is for a different offer which cannot be purchased here.[/quote]

You can't enter 48 hour codes online.

Gotta sign in on your XBox, press the Xbox Jewel, move over to "Marketplace" and then "Redeem Code"

hey, I have a 48 hour code. I realllllllllly need a 50+ mspoint code (just a little short on points, no credit card :() so if anyone had one of those that'd be great, but if not just pm and I'll hit you up with the code anyway.

I'm in need of a 48 hour code for me and my cousin to beat Gears of War 2 coop on insane! PM me if you have one, I would much appreciate it!!!

[quote name='koruwa']lol so many people begging, only reason i'd want a code is for my japanese account to dl the RE5 demo tomorrow :/[/QUOTE]

using trial code wont allow you to get gold member only content.

It's one thing to ask for a 48 hour trial... it's another thing to ask for a month.

Does anyone have 3 free years of MicroSoft XBOX LIVE 360 GOLD MEMBERSHIP? PLZ PM NOW!!!! (Will leave positive feedback [probably]!)!!!

[quote name='PhrostByte']Does anyone have 3 free years of MicroSoft XBOX LIVE 360 GOLD MEMBERSHIP? PLZ PM NOW!!!! (Will leave positive feedback [probably]!)!!![/quote]

....wtf...Just no. Don't even joke about something like that. It's insanely stupid.

[quote name='Crazyglitcher']....wtf...Just no. Don't even joke about something like that. It's insanely stupid.[/quote]

donotwantis3.jpg

Looking for a 48-hour trial code, if anyone can spare. Would like to test my internet connection before I start up a live subscription.

I feel like an idiot doing this, but I would really appreciate a 48 hour code. My year sub. ran out a few days ago, and I really want to play Gears online.

edit: if anyone is generous enough, I'd be awesome if you could PM it to me.

I have 3 codes that I JUST found out were hidden behind instruction manuals in the Burger King games... that I've had for 2 years.

I'll PM one each to anyone who links to a thread showing that they gave back to the forum by posting a deal. Beggers and links to referral sites will be ignored, and if you're a lurker then you probably don't have a link to show anyway.

I desperately need a code please. I would greatly appreciate someone taking the time to send me one via private message.

Thank you very much!

[quote name='PhrostByte']Does anyone have 3 free years of MicroSoft XBOX LIVE 360 GOLD MEMBERSHIP? PLZ PM NOW!!!! (Will leave positive feedback [probably]!)!!![/QUOTE]

Does anyone have free Xbox Live for the rest of time?! :lol:

Here are some more codes. As usual, no PMs and post when used. Also, keep your eyes peeled. Within the upcoming days or week when I feel like the time is right, I'll be posting a large cache of my remaining codes.

PV2MV-4JBX6-CGV9F-GQB6V-JRD9Q
DDJWD-86DHJ-G6CDP-6TT38-J89QM
BR2KT-BJH96-VRX76-3K386-V67X6
K6X8R-RWG72-9B9CW-3642P-FY3D3
WHG9Y-4HT7M-JJH4W-D4WHQ-MFQFJ
PBMHJ-V3MD7-69VXV-CHFFC-2FFB8

[quote name='GamerMan97']none of them work
thanks anyway link[/quote]

I should also remind anyone whos trying that you must enter them in the console and not online

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back