Free 48 Hour Xbox Live Codes - ALL GONE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone has recently gotten ahold of my gamertag but long story short my account was suspended for the paymet option the person who stole my account used was cancelled (for obvious reasons) so I would apreciate an xbox live card of any kind to [email protected] please

Here you go. Complements of my Res Evil 5 Collectors Edition.

Just to make it interesting, you have to guess the LAST NUMBER to use this code. Post when you use it.

GJGQB-RBP7T-6Y7H2-QPJQ6-Y8RH?

Good Luck!

[quote name='Chris.fms']Here you go. Complements of my Res Evil 5 Collectors Edition.

Just to make it interesting, you have to guess the LAST NUMBER to use this code. Post when you use it.

GJGQB-RBP7T-6Y7H2-QPJQ6-Y8RH?

Good Luck![/QUOTE]Some leech already redeemed it (the number was 8).

I was hoping for a trial to get my son to complete Lego Star Wars (darn online achievements!).

Does anyone know if there's any way to retroactively get the free 30-day Gold trial for new accounts? I made my son's and wife's accounts a few months back on the xbox.com website, and it didn't offer the trial, but when I made my 2nd son's account thru the console, it offered the trial....
When I called Microsoft, the department I was talking to said they didn;t do memberships/accounts.

can someone pm me one please !!! my girlfriend moved and my cel phone is broken and i really wanna play some games with her please pm me one!!!!!

Good afternoon to all the beggars,

I need a 48 hour or more XBL code. I have a tournament online for GEARS 2 and it involves me to be in it. I would be most grateful. Could someone be willing to e-mail me one.

Sincerely, The What?

Email: [email protected]

Here's two, post if you use 'em:

GQD68-X9W3F-J288D-KX4RH-CCXKT

DJJWV-YDTW7-C88DH-F2M76-PQDC3

Both gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
if anybody has any extra 48 hours please PM them to me my year subscription just ran out today and can't get another one till next month, greatly appriciated if you do.

hey guys, if anyone has a spare code sitting around their not gunna use, do you think i could have it? thanks in advance

Hmm, I wonder how I could get my hands on a 1 month XBL gold code, or maybe a 48 hr code...

I wonder if someone's sig contains info on how to win one...

Hmm...

|
|
|
|
\/

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back