Free 48 hour xbox live trial code for whoever can guess...

"Sex Type Thing" · "Plush" · "Creep" · "Big Empty" · "Vasoline" · "Interstate Love Song" · "Pretty Penny" · "Unglued" · "Dancing Days" · "Big Bang Baby" · "Trippin' on a Hole in a Paper Heart" · "Lady Picture Show" · "Tumble in the Rough" · "Down" · "Sour Girl" · "No Way Out" · "Heaven & Hot Rods" · "Days of the Week" · "Hollywood Bitch" · "Revolution" · "All in the Suit That You Wear".................am i close?

[quote name='ibarra350z']"Sex Type Thing" · "Plush" · "Creep" · "Big Empty" · "Vasoline" · "Interstate Love Song" · "Pretty Penny" · "Unglued" · "Dancing Days" · "Big Bang Baby" · "Trippin' on a Hole in a Paper Heart" · "Lady Picture Show" · "Tumble in the Rough" · "Down" · "Sour Girl" · "No Way Out" · "Heaven & Hot Rods" · "Days of the Week" · "Hollywood Bitch" · "Revolution" · "All in the Suit That You Wear".................am i close?[/quote]

Im pretty sure you copy-pasted all of that from their wikipedia :applause:

[quote name='ibarra350z']"Sex Type Thing" · "Plush" · "Creep" · "Big Empty" · "Vasoline" · "Interstate Love Song" · "Pretty Penny" · "Unglued" · "Dancing Days" · "Big Bang Baby" · "Trippin' on a Hole in a Paper Heart" · "Lady Picture Show" · "Tumble in the Rough" · "Down" · "Sour Girl" · "No Way Out" · "Heaven & Hot Rods" · "Days of the Week" · "Hollywood Bitch" · "Revolution" · "All in the Suit That You Wear".................am i close?[/quote]

all of those guesses and you still didnt get it? the contest continues on.

bread's done
Back